Capitalism without debt is like...

Capitalism without debt is like...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
19 Jan 22

"Capitalism without debt is like Christianity without Hell... it doesn't work." ~ Yanis Varoufakis

Thoughts?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@fmf said
"Capitalism without debt is like Christianity without Hell... it doesn't work." ~ Yanis Varoufakis

Thoughts?
I have no thoughts on that. It’s not something I’m interested in discussing or even thinking about.

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I have no thoughts on that. It’s not something I’m interested in discussing or even thinking about.
Then why post in the thread?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Then why post in the thread?
He asked for thoughts. Those are my thoughts.

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
He asked for thoughts. Those are my thoughts.
You post in a thread to say you have no interest in posting in the thread.

Apart from trolling FMF, why bother?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You post in a thread to say you have no interest in posting in the thread.

Apart from trolling FMF, why bother?
I’m giving my feedback. If you take a survey, and one of the answers you could check is “Not interested” or “Don’t care” do you leave that question unanswered or do you check “Not interested” or “Don’t care?”

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I’m giving my feedback. If you take a survey, and one of the answers you could check is “Not interested” or “Don’t care” do you leave that question unanswered or do you check “Not interested” or “Don’t care?”
You are absolutely correct. Dont let the naysayers hinder you from posting that you have no thoughts and nothing to say. Those atheists dont know what they talking about. It was a great post. Keep it up.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You are absolutely correct. Dont let the naysayers hinder you from posting that you have no thoughts and nothing to say. Those atheists dont know what they talking about. It was a great post. Keep it up.
Simply giving my feedback.

BTW, perhaps you can post the Parable of the Sheep and Goats for the 1,000th time and your misinterpretation of it. We haven’t seen enough of that πŸ™„

Moves
19 Jan 22

@FMF

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people." Karl Marx

Christianity, along with most religions, is all about control, of maintaining the status quo. To ensure ongoing piety and subservience there needs to be an ultimate punishment for not believing and acting as they are told. Hell fulfills this function.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@FMF

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people." Karl Marx

Christianity, along with most religions, is all about control, of maintaining the status quo. To ensure ongoing piety and subservience there needs to be an ultimate punishment for not believing and acting as they are told. Hell fulfills this function.
But if someone accepts and believes in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection, hell is permanently off the table for that person.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Simply giving my feedback.

BTW, perhaps you can post the Parable of the Sheep and Goats for the 1,000th time and your misinterpretation of it. We haven’t seen enough of that πŸ™„
OF course. Im agreeing with you. No thoughts and comments is still feedback .. Great. Atheists are stupid people. Dont let them lead you astray

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
But if someone accepts and believes in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection, hell is permanently off the table for that person.
And also they can sin all they like and still go to heaven. Thats a great doctrine. I want to join that church.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
And also they can sin all they like and still go to heaven. Thats a great doctrine. I want to join that church.
You know nothing about saving faith and the power of God’s Holy Spirit indwelling a believer.

You prove it day after day.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
An excellent forum strategy, keep it up.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@divegeester said
An excellent forum strategy, keep it up.
Thanks, pardner.

Got a robust raft of Scripture for this topic?