Capitalism without debt is like...

Capitalism without debt is like...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
I think the law keeps people feeling condemned and trapped in sin.
Does it?

The "law" here presumably is a metaphor for Christian principles and Jesus' commandments.

These make you feel "trapped in sin"?

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
<<@fmf said
You have repeatedly claimed that "the power of God’s Holy Spirit which indwells" you influences your posting here.>>

I’ve made no such claim, let alone repeatedly.
You made it repeatedly back in 2018.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@fmf said
Does it?

The "law" here presumably is a metaphor for Christian principles and Jesus' commandments.

These make you feel "trapped in sin"?
Failing to live up to the law is what makes believers feel condemned and that feeling of failure and inadequacy keeps them trapped in sin.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@fmf said
You made it repeatedly back in 2018.
You’re aware that we’re in 2022, no?

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I’m not sharing personal info with you or any of your pals after witnessing how it’s used for malicious trolling.
Don't share any personal information with me. Stick to publically available information. What I am asking is how does "the power of God’s Holy Spirit which [you claim] indwells" you influence your posting here in public?

F

Moves
20 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
You’re aware that we’re in 2022, no?
Both of us are who we are and should be able to take responsibility for what we say and do, regardless of whether it is now or four years ago.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@fmf said
Don't share any personal information with me. Stick to publically available information. What I am asking is how does "the power of God’s Holy Spirit which [you claim] indwells" you influence your posting here in public?
I have no interest in talking about myself with you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Failing to live up to the law is what makes believers feel condemned and that feeling of failure and inadequacy keeps them trapped in sin.
You kinda sound like these goats here

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (Matthew 25:44-46 KJV)

Can a goat have the Holy Spirit?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@fmf said
Both of us are who we are and should be able to take responsibility for what we say and do, regardless of whether it is now or four years ago.
Do you take responsibility for trolling someone over their invalid mother?

Want me to post the thread?

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
So talking about "the power of God’s Holy Spirit which [you claim] indwells" you stops you from feeling "trapped in sin"? This cannot be described as "righteousness" on any level... except in some kind of recitation of dogma that doesn't withstand scrutiny.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You kinda sound like these goats here

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into ev ...[text shortened]... t the righteous into life eternal. (Matthew 25:44-46 KJV)

Can a goat have the Holy Spirit?
You must have that Scripture bookmarked.

Why don’t you find out what it means before you post it again?

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Do you take responsibility for trolling someone over their invalid mother?
I did no such thing. If I had, I would take responsibility for it without hesitation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@fmf said
So talking about "the power of God’s Holy Spirit which [you claim] indwells" you stops you from feeling "trapped in sin"? This cannot be described as "righteousness" on any level... except in some kind of recitation of dogma that doesn't withstand scrutiny.
Have a good evening.

Enjoy cross-examining someone else. I’m not interested.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22
1 edit

@fmf said
I did no such thing. If I had, I would take responsibility for it without hesitation.
Want me to post the thread where you did it?

Edit: I believe you actually did it in more than one thread but I just have access to one.

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I have no interest in talking about myself with you.
Is this reaction influenced by "the power of God’s Holy Spirit which [you claim] indwells" you?