Calling out Sonship on the trinity and salvation

Calling out Sonship on the trinity and salvation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The Apostles and the Early church didn't believe in the Trinity. Does that mean none of them were saved?
I suggest you watch those links on the trinity then see if you still believe that. Trinity is just a modern world for what scripture shows is true.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 18

@suzianne said
In the meantime, you have always refused to tell us who your church even is. Or if you even have one.
Incorrect. I’ve been completely open about church attendence. Would you like me to clarify and expand?

If so please answer my question regarding the OP.

I shall expect a massive equivating dodge or for you to vacate the thread.
🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 18

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The Apostles and the Early church didn't believe in the Trinity. Does that mean none of them were saved?
You are mistaken. Have you not read the books of the New Testament? They believed what they wrote, and clearly their writings taught that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are three distinct persons in one.

The way you guys keep harping on the word trinity I'm thinking you all must be listening to the teachings of the Watchtower.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 18

@secondson said
I wager he hasn't read his Bible in as many years either.
Which is weird considering I clearly understand it better than you do.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 18

@secondson said
All replies have been unequivocal. The problem is with you.

The question you keep asking is, does one need to believe in the "trinity doctrine" to be saved?

The answer is unequivocally yes, regardless of the fact that the Word "trinity" doesn't appear in the scriptures.

What is taught by the scriptures is that God is three Devine and distinct personalities in one. ...[text shortened]... th him.

To "bear with him" means to simply put up with him.

God's word is the final authority.
Wow, so not only is the “triune” or “trinity” version of God even mentioned in the bible, but now we all have to believe in the doctrine in order to be saved.

Sonship, look SecondSon had the guts to be unequivocal!

Crazy stuff.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
I suggest you watch those links on the trinity then see if you still believe that. Trinity is just a modern world for what scripture shows is true.
No it isn’t. It’s a man made construct which is even capitalised (even by you here) to give it some sort of authority the doctrine doesn’t have.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 18

@secondson said
You are mistaken. Have you not read the books of the New Testament? They believed what they wrote, and clearly their writings taught that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are three distinct persons in one.

The way you guys keep harping on the word trinity I'm thinking you all must be listening to the teachings of the Watchtower.
Three distinct personalities in one personality.

So weird. So wrong.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Dec 18

@secondson said
Great! Can you kindly reference where the Holy Spirit is mentioned by the apostles as a member of the Godhead?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Dec 18
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Look at what they and Jesus said! If you don’t have all three of them you are not God’s. If you don’t have the Son who the Father sent, you don’t have the Father, if you don’t have the Spirit of God who Jesus sent you don’t belong to God.

The word trinity is not used but without a doubt all three are represented and are God, they are One.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
Look at what they and Jesus said! If you don’t have all three of them you are not God’s. If you don’t have the Son who the Father sent, you don’t have the Father, if you don’t have the Spirit of God who Jesus sent you don’t belong to God.

The word trinity is not used but without a doubt all three are represented and are God, they are One.
See my above post.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Great! Can you kindly reference where the Holy Spirit is mentioned by the apostles as a member of the Godhead?
Throughout the whole Bible the Spirit of God is mentioned.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
See my above post.
You think that the Spirit of God is what, someone other than God? If so who Fathered Jesus?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Dec 18

@divegeester said
Which is weird considering I clearly understand it better than you do.
If you did you wouldn't be having a problem with understanding what the Bible says about God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 18
1 edit

@secondson said
If you did you wouldn't be having a problem with understanding what the Bible says about God.
As FMF tells you repeatedly, you’re channeling @dasa again.