Calling out Sonship on the trinity and salvation

Calling out Sonship on the trinity and salvation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester
I think you are really beating a dead horse.
What one Earth are you on about! This is one of the most interesting topics running at the moment. Your behaviour here, your furtive posting, avoiding the nub etc is as facinating as the groupism and partisan effect it is having on those here who are supporting you, albeit indirectly, simply because they don’t like me.

Call this rich vein of human behaviour a “dead horse” is just wishful thinking by you I feel.

Moves
30 Nov 18

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Nov 18

@divegeester

I don't want to see a lot of talk.
I want you to have the courage to place for others examination the same type of thing that YOU were emboldened to put up for examination.

For others' examination, let us now see some Statement of Faith or Statement of Belief to which YOU commit from believers YOU have met with.

No dancing around. Don't tell us you NEVER congregated with like minded believers.

Put up a Statement to which YOU subscribe that we may also examine THAT.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Nov 18
1 edit

Will Divegeester again show that he can dish out but cannot apply some principles to HIMSELF ?

Let's see.

Let's see if he could recommend a Statement of Belief or Faith of believers he has moved among, met with, fellowshipped with.

Moves
30 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

I don't want to see a lot of talk.
I want you to have the courage to place for others examination the same type of thing that YOU were emboldened to put up for examination.

For others' examination, let us now see some Statement of Faith or Statement of Belief to which YOU commit from believers YOU have met with.

No dancing around. Don't tell us you NE ...[text shortened]... ed believers.

Put up a Statement to which YOU subscribe that we may also examine THAT.
Feel free to start a thread on it.

This thread is about the beliefs of your church and how you seem to not agree some of them.

Moves
30 Nov 18

@sonship said
Will Divegeester again show that he can dish out but cannot apply some principles to HIMSELF ?

Let's see.

Let's see if he could recommend a Statement of Belief or Faith of believers he has moved among, met with, fellowshipped with.
Please start a thread on it.

This thread is about you and your cultish church. It is about the statement of beliefs in the OP to which you will not say that you agree. Why is that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Nov 18
1 edit

@divegeester

Feel free to have some courage and receive a little of your own kind of examination.

As for agreement between me and the statements concerning salvation in that little booklet. I saw no major difference. In both cases Romans 10:9 were specified.

Now my time is limited today. But I wanted to make sure I thank you for drawing attention to the very good publications online. Over the years we have found whenever much attention is draw to the publications invariably SOME people realize the true situation amid the rumors.

Keep it up drawing readers attention to the websites.

Moves
30 Nov 18
1 edit

@sonship said
As for agreement between me and the statements concerning salvation in that little booklet. I saw no major difference. In both cases Romans 10:9 were specified.
Sonship why don't you agree with the statement of believe from your Local Church group which I've copy/pasted into my OP?

Moves
30 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester
Feel free to have some courage and receive a little of your own kind of examination.
Sonship, as I've already said, at least twice, please start a thread on it if you wish. This thread is about you and why you don't agree with your own Church's statement of belief regarding belief in the trinity and salvation.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
30 Nov 18

@divegeester said
Same question to you then.

Does sonship agree with his church’s statement of beliefs of not?
I agree with it.

Now what are you going to do?

Moves
30 Nov 18

@secondson said
I agree with it.

God will reject a Christian who doesn't believe in the Trinity?

If so, where is the biblical basis for this?

Moves
30 Nov 18

@secondson said
I agree with it.

GoaD’s question to you notwithstanding, you have just demonstrated your inability to follow a thread.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Nov 18

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Nov 18
9 edits

Question Divegeester.

In the section of Beliefs and Pracitices of the Local Churches is says [my bolding]

Our Hope
The local churches hope that as many as are ordained by God to eternal life will believe in the Lord Jesus. The local churches hope that all regenerated Christians will seek the growth in life, not the mere increase of knowledge. The local churches hope that all seeking Christians will see the …

Do you think the writers should have written .. Our Hope - The local churches hope that as many as are ordained by God to eternal life will believe [in the doctrine of the trinity] ..." ?

What does it tell you that they wrote merely that our hope is that the ordained to eternal life would believe in the Lord Jesus." ?

That is rather GENERAL isn't it?
That is rather all-encompassing and not sectarian. Isn't it ?

Moves
30 Nov 18

@sonship removed their quoted post
Why are you afraid to say that you disagree with the Local Church’s statement of belief in my OP?