1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 10:282 edits
    Sonship, for three years I’ve been asking you if I have to believe in the trinity doctrine to be saved and for three years you have been refusing to give me a straight yes or no answer, because you claim that there isn’t one. I’ve told you for three years that I don’t believe you.

Here is a copy/paste from the statement of beliefs from the website of your own church sect:

”In order to be saved, one must have a living faith in the Person and work of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Every genuinely saved one has what the Bible calls the “common faith” (Titus 1:4), which includes what we must believe in order to be saved: we must believe that the Bible is the complete divine revelation wholly inspired by God; that there is a unique Triune God, the Father, the Son, and the Spirit; that Jesus Christ is the Son of God incarnated to be a man; that Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption; that on the third day He was bodily raised from the dead; that He has been exalted to the right hand of God and made the Lord of all; and that He is coming again for His own and to set up His kingdom on earth.”

https://www.localchurches.org/beliefs/salvation/

There it is in unequivocal black and white text. So why is it so hard for you to copy/paste this text and justify it when I’ve been asking you for clarity for three years?!

Of course I don’t believe in the trinity doctrine and therefore you cannot classify me as Christian and therefore I will burn in Hell with the rest Of the unbelievers.

Perhaps you were right to be ashamed of this.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 11:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 12:19
    @divegeester said
    Sonship, for three years I’ve been asking you if I have to believe in the trinity doctrine to be saved and for three years you have been refusing to give me a straight yes or no answer, because you claim that there isn’t one. I’ve told you for three years that I don’t believe you.

Here is a copy/paste from the statement of beliefs from the website of your own church s ...[text shortened]... ill burn in Hell with the rest Of the unbelievers.

Perhaps you were right to be ashamed of this.
    You are in denial of the clear teachings of scripture.

If you don't understand what the Bible teaches in regards to the Godhead, then perhaps you lack the seal of the Holy Spirit.

You must be born again, otherwise you're just another religious fanatic claiming to be a Christian.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 12:21
    @secondson said
    You are in denial of the clear teachings of scripture.

If you don't understand what the Bible teaches in regards to the Godhead, then perhaps you lack the seal of the Holy Spirit.

You must be born again, otherwise you're just another religious fanatic claiming to be a Christian.
    Please read the OP before posting your angry blurts.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 12:37
    @divegeester said
    Please read the OP before posting your angry blurts.
    If your perception of my post is that it is an angry blurt, then I question your ability to perceive the difference between error and truth.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 12:49
    SecondSon channelling Dasa again.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 13:01
    FMF blurting empty innuendo again.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 13:271 edit
    @secondson said
    If your perception of my post is that it is an angry blurt, then I question your ability to perceive the difference between error and truth.
    It was an angry blurt. You come across as an angry person in your posts many of which are merely thoughtless blurts.

This type of communication may go down well at your local church where you are perhaps seen as an elder of sorts and whereby you enjoy your spouting being gobbled up by the toadies and weaker-minded Christians who make up the body there.

But in here you are just another American blowhard on the internet.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 13:30
    @secondson said
    FMF blurting empty innuendo again.
    It's not really innuendo. Do you remember what Dasa was like?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 14:25
    I have a suspicion that sonship doesn't agree with this particular teaching (that salvation is dependent on a belief in the trinity doctrine), but as his posts are monitored here he doesn't want to publicly disagree with his Churches stated beliefs.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 14:32
    Fascinating people watching.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 17:292 edits
    Sonship, do you agree with the statement of belief from your church’s website which I’ve posted in my OP?
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 21:54
    @divegeester said
    It was an angry blurt. You come across as an angry person in your posts many of which are merely thoughtless blurts.

This type of communication may go down well at your local church where you are perhaps seen as an elder of sorts and whereby you enjoy your spouting being gobbled up by the toadies and weaker-minded Christians who make up the body there.

But in here you are just another American blowhard on the internet.
    Wrong on all counts.

But your bitterness is well communicated, as well as your sanctimoniously presumptuous ad hominem attacks against persons posting in this forum.
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 22:02
    @divegeester said
    I have a suspicion that sonship doesn't agree with this particular teaching (that salvation is dependent on a belief in the trinity doctrine), but as his posts are monitored here he doesn't want to publicly disagree with his Churches stated beliefs.
    I think you must be afraid they may be right.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '18 22:05
    @secondson said
    Wrong on all counts.

But your bitterness is well communicated, as well as your sanctimoniously presumptuous ad hominem attacks against persons posting in this forum.
    Please take your hubris to a new thread. This thread is about the content of the OP.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree