Calling out Sonship on the trinity and salvation

Calling out Sonship on the trinity and salvation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10 Dec 18

@secondson said
I guess you'll never know.
I guess you will never choose to reply.

I wonder why...

Moves
10 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
When we see Him as He is everyone will know. 😉
Them, when we see "THEM" we all will know.

There THREE remember.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Dec 18
1 edit

@divegeester

You mock and yet you won't tell me.

DIvegeester, I'm shocked. You mean given a perfectly binary choice you are not going to CHOOSE Yes or No?

I thought you were the simplicity guy - break it down to either Yes or No.

How come its OK for you to be strict to hold other people to a choice but you hedge when its put to YOU?
I don't understand.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Dec 18
2 edits

@divegeester

I wonder why...

Divegeester, do you think that human language can perfectly describe God ?

Yes or No?

Pssst!....... Hey ...... Divegeester ....... shhhhhhhhhh!

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
10 Dec 18

@divegeester said

I wonder why...
You were told. But just as you don't read your Bible you're not reading anyone's posts either.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Dec 18
2 edits

@SecondSon

He reads the posts. Perhaps he's waiting until the question posed fades from everyone's memory.
THEN he resumes with others the challenge - "YES OR NO ??"

Strict with others.
Lenient on himself.

Exacting towards others.
Merciful on himself.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
10 Dec 18

@divegeester said
Them, when we see "THEM" we all will know.

There THREE remember.
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Clearly taught in the scripture. If you don't know that even after all the proof texts provided to you, then you are willfully ignorant of the truth.

You don't know the God of the Bible.

You're playing against a stacked deck. Every Christian poster in this forum understands and knows what the Bible teaches about the nature of God with the exception of Rajk, ToO and yourself. Not to mention you side with atheists in virtually every debate. You're on the wrong side of the isle arguing against the Word of God and His true believers with the aide of atheists and reprobates.

Wake up! Because right now you look and sound like an idiot.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
10 Dec 18

@sonship said
@SecondSon

He reads the posts. Perhaps he's waiting until the question posed fades from everyone's memory.

Strict with others.
Lenient on himself.

Exacting towards others.
Merciful on himself.
Right!

Divegeester doesn't see himself in the light of the truth, and if and when he does it'll be an absolute shock in contrast to the heresy he now embraces.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Dec 18

Crying shame that this topic now has fallen into a rat hole, instead of staying on topic. I would have loved to hear both views on the links I gave for and against!

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
10 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
Crying shame that this topic now has fallen into a rat hole, instead of staying on topic. I would have loved to hear both views on the links I gave for and against!
Well, at least we know now for certain that divegeester doesn't have an honest intellectual bone in his body.

He asks a question. We give the answer. And without even checking the proof texts provided he spirals further down the rat hole dragging the thread and topic with him.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Dec 18
1 edit

@secondson said
Well, at least we know now for certain that divegeester doesn't have an honest intellectual bone in his body.

He asks a question. We give the answer. And without even checking the proof texts provided he spirals further down the rat hole dragging the thread and topic with him.
I was surprised he didn’t watch the videos and comment about them. If it’s truly the topic he cares about they might not be something he agrees with, but he would at have a clearer understanding why some do.

Moves
10 Dec 18
1 edit

@secondson said
You were told. But just as you don't read your Bible you're not reading anyone's posts either.
Saying you answered when you didn’t is dishonest SecondSon.

PS have you read up on conflating metaphors with literalisms.

Moves
10 Dec 18

@sonship said
@SecondSon

Strict with others.
Lenient on himself.

Exacting towards others.
Merciful on himself.
Are you going to answer my question or just keep up slightly revolting mutual stroking session with SecondSon?

Moves
10 Dec 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

You mock and yet you won't tell me.

DIvegeester, I'm shocked. You mean given a perfectly binary choice you are not going to CHOOSE Yes or No?

I thought you were the simplicity guy - break it down to either Yes or No.

How come its OK for you to be strict to hold other people to a choice but you hedge when its put to YOU?
I don't understand.
It’s your silly belief sonship, not mine.

Are the 3 distinct personalities of your version of the Godhead co-equal. Yes or no?

Moves
10 Dec 18

@sonship said
@divegeester
Divegeester, do you think that human language can perfectly describe God ?
Yes or No?
No.

There you go. See it’s quite easy when you are not scared of your pet beliefs being exposed as the errors they are.