C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity

C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Why then did you say I was autistic if your intention was not to mock me?
I’ll wait for the info I’ve asked for above but meantime...

See as you are asking FMF this it seem that you are assuming that he mocked you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Assuming you really thought I was autistic and or actually knew people who suffer from autism you would not ask someone to share that private information on a public forum.
But your are anonymous and invisible.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20
1 edit

@dj2becker said

You were clearing mocking me.
The same type of mocking you used to troll me about my dead birth mother?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Wow so as a supposed university lecturer you would ask a student in your class in front of their peers whether they suffered from autism? Either your facade is crumbling or you're just an insensitive cockwomble.
This is not a classroom, everyone here is not your peers and you are anonymous.

You’re titling at windmills, and doing so quite dishonestly.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Either your facade is crumbling or you're just an insensitive cockwomble.
Were you being an insensitive cockwomble when you trolled my about by dead birth mother?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20
1 edit

@dj2becker said
Surely whether someone should be open about their autism or not is up to them to decide and not you? Unbelievable!
I think it’s a fair question to be asking an anonymous someone on a forum board who behaves like you do.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Surely whether someone should be open about their autism or not is up to them to decide and not you? Unbelievable!
Surely if you are indeed autistic you have the ability to simply ignore the question?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Some people may easily interpret that to be mocking someone with a disability.
Nobody here except you it seems.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
It's normally just the insensitive bullies that taunt and interrogate people about their disabilities in public.
Were you being an insensitive bully when you taunted me about my dead mother?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
You should still be sensitive towards those people who are ashamed of their disability unless of course you don't have a grain of humanity left in you.
I think all this righteous indignation is just a lame forum counter measure tactic intended to distract from the main thrust of FMFs questions about your posting under another account.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
unless of course you don't have a grain of humanity left in you.
Now you’re sounding like a slightly inebriated juvenile first year sociology undergraduate on a Friday night railing on at their embarrassed roommates about the evils of capitalism and the free market in kitchen of their grotty uni halls.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 20

@fmf said
Before you go, can you explain why you used multiple accounts on this thread?
LOL.

Moves
26 Apr 20

Moves
26 Apr 20

@divegeester said
The same type of mocking you used to troll me about my dead birth mother?
Can you cite the spot where this happened please?

F

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Can you cite the spot where this happened please?
June 2018:

divegeester: I barely read your posts let alone chase down the links you post.

Romans1009: Then why are you constantly directing posts to me? You need a target to spew your hate at. You’ve got a lot of hate and I’m happy to have you unload it on me if it keeps you from harming someone in real life.

dj2becker: At least he is dividing it up between us so we don't have to face the full force of his wrath.

Romans1009: Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. He’s probably not a bad guy in real life once he gets all that hate out of his system. It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people he’d harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?

dj2becker: I know Dive has had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young, so please bear with him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens.