C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity

C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Apr 20

@fmf said
I asked you if autism was the reason for your dysfunctional attempts at discourse and your bizarre interpersonal behaviour. You assured me you were not autistic, so I did not raise it again and I have perceived you as a common or garden troll ever since.
Some people may easily interpret that to be mocking someone with a disability.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Surely whether someone should be open about their autism or not is up to them to decide and not you? Unbelievable!
They can continue to keep it secret if they so choose or they can deny it. The choice to be open or not about it rests with them.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
No, as I have explained, I know rather too much about the reality of autism and how it manifests itself to use it for banter on a massage board. I have never "mocked" anyone by referring to - or enquiring about - autism in my life.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Autism is not a dirty secret or something to be ashamed of.

Moves
24 Apr 20

@fmf said
They can continue to keep it secret if they so choose or they can deny it. The choice to be open or not about it rests with them.
It's normally just the insensitive bullies that taunt and interrogate people about their disabilities in public. So at least we know where that places you in this scenario.

Moves
24 Apr 20

@fmf said
Autism is not a dirty secret or something to be ashamed of.
You should still be sensitive towards those people who are ashamed of their disability unless of course you don't have a grain of humanity left in you.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
It's normally just the insensitive bullies that taunt and interrogate people about their disabilities in public. So at least we know where that places you in this scenario.
I didn't "taunt" you. You are mistaken. I asked you about it once. And you said that you were not autistic. I never raised it again.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20
1 edit

@dj2becker said
You should still be sensitive towards those people who are ashamed of their disability unless of course you don't have a grain of humanity left in you.
I haven't been "insensitive". If someone is "ashamed" of a disability that causes them to stalk other posters in public and to end up being accused of being a troll by many of the other regular posters, maybe a public forum is not a good place for them to be. You said you weren't autistic, so the explanation for your behaviour must be your character and your mindmap.

Moves
24 Apr 20

@fmf said
I haven't been "insensitive". If someone is "ashamed" of a disability that causes them to stalk other posters in public and to end up being accused of being a troll by many of the other regular posters, maybe a public forum is not a good place for them to be. You said you weren't autistic, so the explanation for your behaviour must be your character and your mindmap.
Wow if you feel that I'm stalking you just go out and say it? Don't you worry I won't be replying to your posts again.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20
1 edit

@dj2becker said
Enough of all this deflection and all that nonsense beforehand about "legitimate" secrecy; why did you suddenly use an account called "mariekeXIV" ~ unused for almost ten years ~ to address me earlier on this thread?

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Wow if you feel that I'm stalking you just go out and say it?
I did. I confronted you. I explained it in detail. It was on the General Forum. Do you really not remember?

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Don't you worry I won't be replying to your posts again.
Before you go, can you explain why you used multiple accounts on this thread?

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
I'm sure mocking is not unusual for the members of the Dive Bar & Lounge.
It's a bit creepy sir that you're lingering outside our clubhouse with your ear to the door.

F

Moves
25 Apr 20

@secondson said
I didn't mention any particular religion. You did.
Your first post on page 14 cited several texts from Christian scripture. How on Earth can you claim you didn't mention any particular religion?

Moves
26 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Obviously if I worried about what you thought of me I would have stopped talking to you after you mocked me for being autistic. But maybe then again I should ask myself why I am still talking to someone who makes fun of people with disabilities.
Can you cite the spot where this happened please?