C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity

C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
I think if you have a good enough reason to keep something secret you should. Do you believe keeping a secret demonstrates a lack of integrity?
In this case, yes. I think you are being furtive and deceptive, just as you were for quite some considerable time after you used Fetchmyjunk and dj2becker on the same thread a couple of years ago. But I am willing to be corrected.

I don't think you have a reason to keep secret the circumstances surrounding your use of a dormant account mid-thread.

I think you are snookered by the fact that that account has not been used to make a chess move for ten years, and you're dancing around rather than explain yourself.

If you had a good reason to keep the reason for your multiple account use a secret, you would have said so immediately after the incident on page 7 and not come up with it as a reason 15 or so pages later. I think you should just explain yourself.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Do you believe it is impossible to have a good enough reason to keep something secret? Or do all secrets allude to a lack of integrity?
I think your secretive, paranoid, stalling behaviour on this thread points to a lack of integrity ~ I don't think you are being straight with the people you converse with here, probably because of online disinhibition.

I do not believe you have a reason to keep the explanation for your behaviour secret. But, if your explanation sets the record straight, then I will acknowledge it as such.

Keeping the reason for breaking the TOS secret once one is called out for it points to a lack of integrity, yes.

It's not how I behaved when I was called out for posting as John W Booth ten years ago.

Moves
24 Apr 20

@fmf said
In this case, yes. I think you are being furtive and deceptive, just as you were for quite some considerable time after you used Fetchmyjunk and dj2becker on the same thread a couple of years ago. But I am willing to be corrected.

I don't think you have a reason to keep secret the circumstances surrounding your use of a dormant account mid-thread.

I think you are snookere ...[text shortened]... and not come up with it as a reason 15 or so pages later. I think you should just explain yourself.
Obviously if I worried about what you thought of me I would have stopped talking to you after you mocked me for being autistic. But maybe then again I should ask myself why I am still talking to someone who makes fun of people with disabilities.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Obviously if I worried about what you thought of me I would have stopped talking to you after you mocked me for being autistic. But maybe then again I should ask myself why I am still talking to someone who makes fun of people with disabilities.
Be that as it may, but why did you use multiple accounts to post messages addressed to me on this thread?

Moves
24 Apr 20

@fmf said
Be that as it may, but why did you use multiple accounts to post messages addressed to me on this thread?
I had typed out the reason in a private message which I was going to send you as a PM but you have kindly requested me not to send you a PM so I will respect your wishes.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
I had typed out the reason in a private message which I was going to send you as a PM but you have kindly requested me not to send you a PM so I will respect your wishes.
You posted here in public using multiple accounts and you have spent nearly 20 pages dancing around in public having been called out, I suggest you offer an explanation for your violation of the TOS here in public.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Assuming you’re right I see you’ve totally ruled out the possibility that it could have been posted from a different device that I also use that was logged in under a different username.
Someone in your vicinity has a device that has been logged on to RHP for nearly 10 years but has not been used in all that time?

Moves
24 Apr 20

@fmf said
You posted here in public using multiple accounts and you have spent nearly 20 pages dancing around in public having been called out, I suggest you offer an explanation for your violation of the TOS here in public.
I guess you'll just have to trust me that the reasons I have for keeping this secret is legitimate. If not feel free to complain to admin and have them investigate. If they find that I have violated the TOS they should ban me.

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
I guess you'll just have to trust me that the reasons I have for keeping this secret is legitimate.
OK I’m going in...

Right, let me guess.
You are secretly married to Suzianne and picked up her phone by mistake not realising she was logged into her second account?

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
I guess you'll just have to trust me that the reasons I have for keeping this secret is legitimate. If not feel free to complain to admin and have them investigate. If they find that I have violated the TOS they should ban me.
Nothing adds up, not the original thing that you did nor your peculiar throw-spaghetti-at-the-wall behaviour ever since. People do not "just have to trust" you, at all. Nobody "just has to" assume you are acting with integrity, not in circumstances like these, and not with your track record. They will make of it what they will. If it's wrong to see you as a dishonest poster, and a rather creepy one at that, then I am prepared to be corrected and stand corrected at some later point in time.

Moves
24 Apr 20

@divegeester said
OK I’m going in...

Right, let me guess.
You are secretly married to Suzianne and picked up her phone by mistake not realising she was logged into her second account?
Hahahahaha. Dive you should do stand up comedy in your spare time.

F

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Obviously if I worried about what you thought of me I would have stopped talking to you after you mocked me for being autistic.
You are mistaken. I have never "mocked" anyone by referring to - or enquiring about - autism. Not here in this community nor in other walk of my life or at any time in my life.

I have seen people use the mention of "autism" to mock each other on the Debates Forum; maybe someone mocked you there, but it wasn't me.

I know rather too much about the reality of autism and how it manifests itself to use it for banter on a massage board.

Moves
24 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Hahahahaha. Dive you should do stand up comedy in your spare time.
You do realise that I’m mocking your ridiculous convoluted intellectual self-debaggery, don’t you?

Moves
24 Apr 20

@fmf said
You are mistaken. I have never "mocked" anyone by referring to - or enquiring about - autism. Not here in this community nor in other walk of my life or at any time in my life.

I have seen people use the mention of "autism" to mock each other on the Debates Forum; maybe someone mocked you there, but it wasn't me.

I know rather too much about the reality of autism and how it manifests itself to use it for banter on a massage board.
You said that I was suffering from autism in a very mocking way.

Moves
24 Apr 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
You do realise that I’m mocking your ridiculous convoluted intellectual self-debaggery, don’t you?
I'm sure mocking is not unusual for the members of the Dive Bar & Lounge.