Are RHP atheists preventing

Are RHP atheists preventing "salvation"?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
Quoting this proves absolutely nothing about the actual reality of your character or your behaviour or your moral core.
That Scripture is relevant to you - not me - kiddo.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
Be that as it may, convinced or not convinced, but now there is no question mark over what kind of thing I found myself no longer believing in.
Well obviously you didn’t have saving faith when you allegedly were a Christian since you abandoned your faith so easily.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
That Scripture is relevant to you - not me - kiddo.
Oh yes, that's right. You've copy-pasted some ancient text with the word "foolishness" in it. Bravo. All in defence of your take-no-personal-responsibility ideology.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Well obviously you didn’t have saving faith when you allegedly were a Christian since you abandoned your faith so easily.
"So easily"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
Oh yes, that's right. You've copy-pasted some ancient text with the word "foolishness" in it. Bravo. All in defence of your take-no-personal-responsibility ideology.
You think because someone is saved by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus that he or she will run out and sin all they want with no regard to how God feels about that.

Absolutely consistent with your self-absorbed, navel gazing malignant narcissism that doesn’t give a damn about anyone about himself.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
"So easily"?
Yep.

Not hard to abandon a faith you never had 😉

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Not hard to abandon a faith you never had
You can say what you want about my past, go for it, but what about this ideology you peddle here?

Just waiting around to see what the "indwelt Holy Spirit" does and doesn't make you do?

Just waiting around to see if Galatians applies to you today or it doesn't apply to you today?

Is that really all that walking the Christian walk amounts to in your personal version of Christianity?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You think because someone is saved by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus that he or she will run out and sin all they want with no regard to how God feels about that.
Your ideology is not about predicting what believers "will run out and do" or not do. You can't seriously be personally accountable for your moral agency if you tell yourself that your future "sins" are already forgiven and that you can't possibly be "unsaved".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
You can say what you want about my past, go for it, but what about this ideology you peddle here?

Just waiting around to see what the "indwelt Holy Spirit" does and doesn't make you do?

Just waiting around to see if Galatians applies to you today or it doesn't apply to you today?

Is that really all that walking the Christian walk amounts to in your personal version of Christianity?
Think hard on this, kiddo.

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

(1 Corinthians 2:14)

You’re asking me to explain calculus to you when you don’t understand arithmetic.

Why don’t you find a quiet place, realize you’re not the center of the universe, and ask God to reveal Himself to you. And then patiently wait. And ask again.

See what happens.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
FMF: "You've copy-pasted some ancient text with the word "foolishness" in it. Bravo. All in defence of your take-no-personal-responsibility ideology."

PB1009: "Absolutely consistent with your self-absorbed, navel gazing malignant narcissism that doesn’t give a damn about anyone about himself."

How on Earth is the post of mine you are replying to an example of not "giving a damn about anyone" but myself?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You’re asking me to explain calculus to you when you don’t understand arithmetic.
Nope. You are asking me to accept that your self-serving morally nonsensical ideology can only be understood by you... because a supernatural being is working inside you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
Nope. You are asking me to accept that your self-serving morally nonsensical ideology can only be understood by you... because a supernatural being is working inside you?
Only understood by Christians.

Of which you are not and never were.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
FMF: "You've copy-pasted some ancient text with the word "foolishness" in it. Bravo. All in defence of your take-no-personal-responsibility ideology."

PB1009: "Absolutely consistent with your self-absorbed, navel gazing malignant narcissism that doesn’t give a damn about anyone about himself."

How on Earth is the post of mine you are replying to an example of not "giving a damn about anyone" but myself?
Because you can’t envision having gratitude toward someone who saved you.

Having enough gratitude that you wouldn’t intentionally disappoint, dishonor and disrespect him.

You’re completely clueless.

And you’re completely clueless because you’re a self-absorbed, navel gazing malignant narcissist.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Only understood by Christians.
And you really expect agnostics, witnessing your character and behaviour, aside from you copy-pasting text, to possibly be hindered or prevented from recognizing that a supernatural being has transformed you, by being exposed to my lack of belief and so run the risk of missing out on the notion of "salvation" that you propagate? I mean, really?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Because you can’t envision having gratitude toward someone who saved you.Having enough gratitude that you wouldn’t intentionally disappoint, dishonor and disrespect him.
And what happens to you if you "disappoint, dishonour and disrespect" your God figure?