Are RHP atheists preventing

Are RHP atheists preventing "salvation"?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Sure, I have to give an account. Everyone does.

But you think someone’s salvation hangs in the balance. I don’t.
I'm in good company... along with Christ and all the Apostles. Eternal life in the kingdom of God is for those who keep the commandments. Let me know if you want the references again.

You are in company with the Devil and his followers

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Jan 22

@fmf said
No. I can't be bothered.
Because you were wrong and don’t have the integrity to admit it.

F

Moves
23 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I was referring to agnostics, not Christians, on that other thread.
Agnostics being exposed to non-Christian beliefs doesn't "prevent" people from having Christian beliefs.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
I'm in good company... along with Christ and all the Apostles. Eternal life in the kingdom of God is for those who keep the commandments. Let me know if you want the references again.
Explain the points I raised previously.

You can’t. But rather than admit your doctrine is false, you ignore everything in the Holy Bible that contradicts it.

Your vain, self-righteous doctrine is more important to you than the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ Himself.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Because you were wrong and don’t have the integrity to admit it.
In recent days you have trolled me about my concern for my family if I were to die, you have trolled me about what my wife and I went through when she nearly died, and you have trolled me about the death of my Father-in-law.

Whether you have the integrity to acknowledge that this is what you did is neither here nor there in the disinhibited cyberspace you live in..

We can just put it down to Galatians, I suppose.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Preventing agnostics from becoming saved.
If an atheist's ideas and lack of theist belief "prevent" or even "hinder" an agnostic from "coming to a saving knowledge and belief in Jesus Christ", as you put it, then surely the problem is with that alleged "knowledge"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
In recent days you have trolled me about my concern for my family if I were to die, you have trolled me about what my wife and I went through when she nearly died, and you have trolled me about the death of my Father-in-law.

Whether you have the integrity to acknowledge that this is what you did is neither here nor there in the disinhibited cyberspace you live in..

We can just put it down to Galatians, I suppose.
You’re lying. I never “trolled” you about any of that. I disagreed with your vain, navel-gazing interpretation of number two, your inability to think God provides of number one and said nothing about number three.

We can chalk your dishonesty up to your atheism and lack of integrity.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You’re lying. I never “trolled” you about any of that.
All three of those things, in quick succession.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
If an atheist's ideas and lack of theist belief "prevent" or even "hinder" an agnostic from "coming to a saving knowledge and belief in Jesus Christ", as you put it, then surely the problem is with that alleged "knowledge"?
We’ve been over this already.

Many people will simply accept an atheist’s lies at face value and not do their own investigation or research.

Why are you revisiting an argument you already lost?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
All three of those things, in quick succession.
You’re a pathetic liar and I’m done with you for the day

👋

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
How could an atheist prevent a Christian - who is already saved - from becoming saved?
I don't know. You tell me. But put that aside if you want. Agnostics being exposed to non-Christian beliefs doesn't "prevent" them from adopting or having Christian beliefs.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Explain the points I raised previously.

You can’t. But rather than admit your doctrine is false, you ignore everything in the Holy Bible that contradicts it.

Your vain, self-righteous doctrine is more important to you than the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ Himself.
Oh yes good point. I need to abandon what Jesus said and learn your false church doctrine. Who is vain and self-righteous but the man who claims
- all sins are forgiven
- he does not need to keep the commandments
- Not even God can take it away he eternal life
- He can sin all he wants
- all non Christians are going to be tormented in hell for eternity

What a bunch of baloney you church jokers believe

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Many people will simply accept an atheist’s lies at face value and not do their own investigation or research.
So for Christians to propagate their ideas, the ideal situation is for there not to be a marketplace of ideas where there is diversity of belief?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Now it's all or none ... lol

Paul said to saved Christian Saints that if they live in sin they will not inherit the kingdom of God. So clearly it is
- not All or none
- not osas
- saved by grace Christians can be destroyed because of sin ..

so good luck with that nonsense doctrine.
Either your sins are forgiven, or they are not. Jesus forgives us, or He does not; we are redeemed, or we are not, we are saved, or we are not. Do you have any reference for that being any other way? A single verse you could even twist?

John 3

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.

Do you see Jesus forgiving all of someone's sins or only some of them here? Is it all or nothing?

John 15

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.

Do you see anyone getting partway forgiven or partway condemned? It is all or nothing. Being redeemed or saved is all or nothing, so again you are either are right with God through Jesus Christ, or you are not.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Actually the truth is my doctrine comes from the mouth of Christ. Yours is from your church.
So strange that you should continually hawk that line.

Prove it. Provide a single quote where I spoke of a so called "church doctrine".