Are RHP atheists preventing

Are RHP atheists preventing "salvation"?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22
1 edit

@josephw said
1 John 1:5-10
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth ...[text shortened]... and unrighteousness.

Reply with your gibberish. Please do tell us you have no sin, or never sin.
First of all moron. This is not about me or you, and what I do or what you do. This is about what the bible says.

Now in 1 John 1 5-10, there is a whole bunch of IFs. It is IF this and IF that. IF implies THEN. IF you walk in the light, THEN you are forgiven all sins. IF you walk in darkness THEN you have no fellowship with Christ.

Are you going to ignore what Paul said about the Christian who lives sinfully? They are NOT FORGIVEN OF ALL SINS ANS ARE CAST OUT OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

John is certainly nor preaching that the Christian can sin and all sins are forgiven.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
It wouldn't be salvation otherwise.

Do you know what salvation is?
"Salvation" means gaining everlasting life and, in that respect, it's the opposite of "damnation".

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Christ and all the Apostles would also be stumped ... lol 😀 ... Its not in the bible, and they would just laugh at you and your stupid church pastors that preach that rubbish
Oh, I wouldn't be ashamed if Jesus and his apostles laughed at me.

I get the feeling though they won't be laughing at you.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
An unsaved person telling me what the scriptures say about salvation.
You're sharing your perspective as I am with mine. To me, the "get out of gaol card/opium" you tell yourself is "true" makes little or no moral sense.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
First of all moron. This is not about me or you, and what I do or what you do. This is about what the bible says.
Deflection.

Obviously it's about what the Bible says. You do realize I quoted the Bible? Right?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You’re a pathetic liar and I’m done with you for the day
If pointing out - to you and to anyone reading - some of the malicious things you choose to say ~ Galatians style ~ if doing that results in you shutting up and disappearing, I am OK with that.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said

Now in 1 John 1 5-10, there is a whole bunch of IFs. It is IF this and IF that. IF implies THEN. IF you walk in the light, THEN you are forgiven all sins. IF you walk in darkness THEN you have no fellowship with Christ.

Are you going to ignore what ...[text shortened]... DOM OF GOD.

John is certainly nor preaching that the Christian can sin and all sins are forgiven.
Interesting how you added the word "then" to the scriptures.

This plainly tells everyone you don't have the slightest clue about what the passage I quoted means.

Since you "added" to the word of God you should be very concerned about what may be added to you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
Interesting how you added the word "then" to the scriptures.

This plainly tells everyone you don't have the slightest clue about what the passage I quoted means.

Since you "added" to the word of God you should be very concerned about what may be added to you.
IF YOU WALK IN THE LIGHT.

Church Christians dont know what that means.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
You're sharing your perspective as I am with mine. To me, the "get out of gaol card/opium" you tell yourself is "true" makes little or no moral sense.
Nothing relative to the spiritual nature of the scriptures makes any sense to you.

I'm not surprised by your comments.

It's obvious to me that to you Christ died in vain since you should characterize His sacrifice as nothing more than a "get out of gaol/card opium" event.

Crass thing to say. Possibly the most demoralizing thing I've heard out of you to date.

And merely because I believe I have, as a present possession, eternal life.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22
1 edit

@rajk999 said
IF YOU WALK IN THE LIGHT.

Church Christians dont know what that means.
Of course we walk in the light. How else would we know we have eternal life?

How did you ever learn to be so god awful oblivious?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
Nothing relative to the spiritual nature of the scriptures makes any sense to you.

I'm not surprised by your comments.

It's obvious to me that to you Christ died in vain since you should characterize His sacrifice as nothing more than a "get out of gaol/card opium" event.

Crass thing to say. Possibly the most demoralizing thing I've heard out of you to date.

And merely because I believe I have, as a present possession, eternal life.
Paul says he has a HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE and if he did not keep himself in check he can become a castaway.

Clearly church Christians have advanced themselves and surpassed The Apostles.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
The supposed "spiritual nature" of what you claim about yourself and about supernatural beings is not difficult to understand.

Has a creator entity told you how you must live your life? Yes or no?

Yes... BUT... can you abdicate your personal responsibility for how you live your life and simply believe that whatever you do [cf: "future sin"], it has already been forgiven because someone was executed 2,000 years ago? Yes.

And does whether or not you live your life well depends, not on you, but on some sort of supernatural "indwelling" spirit [or some such] transforming you, so you can shirk your personal responsibility on that too and assign it to someone or something else? Yes.

What a delightfully self-serving thing to believe about yourself - and tell yourself - and others - is "true".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
Of course we walk in the light. How else would we know we have eternal life?

How did you ever learn to be so god awful oblivious?
Oblivious is the man who ignores what the very same passage says about those Christians who walk in darkness.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
Possibly the most demoralizing thing I've heard out of you to date.
Demoralized? Go back and pep yourself up again by snorting a line of your OSAS "cocaine", then.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
The supposed "spiritual nature" of what you claim about yourself and about supernatural beings is not difficult to understand.

Has a creator entity told you how you must live your life? Yes or no?

Yes... BUT... can you abdicate your personal responsibility for how you live your life and simply believe that whatever you do [cf: "future sin"], it has already been forgiven be ...[text shortened]... ightfully self-serving thing to believe about yourself - and tell yourself - and others - is "true".
Should you think it an "abdication" of "personal responsibility" for me to believe all my sins were forgiven the moment I believed Jesus paid my debt in full by sacrificing His life for me?

Do you think I take that for granted and presuppose I can sin Willy-nilly without consequences?

Think again. You have grossly mischaracterized what salvation means by thinking having it depends on performance.

If having salvation was dependent on performance no one could get saved.

Grace is not a license to sin. If you think Christians think that, then you're as loopy headed as Rajk.