Are RHP atheists preventing

Are RHP atheists preventing "salvation"?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Many people will simply accept an atheist’s lies at face value and not do their own investigation or research.
What's the atheist got to do with what the agnostic does or doesn't investigate?

Are you hoping to recruit helpless, feeble-minded, lazy people to your religion?

Is your faith such a brittle thing that your beliefs can be trumped by exposure to someone else's lack of belief?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
What you say you "want" is, as I say, wishy-washy puff. You say you "want" to follow Galatians. But you clearly don't "want" to do so in your interactions here.
You’re obnoxious and a very self-absorbed and navel-gazing malignant narcissist.

Your opinion of me means nothing to me.

Tell us how you stood strong in your atheism and, by golly, were just like an atheist in a foxhole - only you didn’t pray to Jesus.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Your opinion of me means nothing to me.
The opinion you're having trouble pushing back on is your opinion about your own immortality.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
What's the atheist got to do with what the agnostic does or doesn't investigate?

Are you hoping to recruit helpless, feeble-minded, lazy people to your religion?

Is your faith such a brittle thing that your beliefs can be trumped by exposure to someone else's lack of belief?
You spend an awful lot of time on here.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
<<What are the consequences if you do "disrespect, disappoint and anger him"?>>

Loss of rewards in Heaven but not loss of salvation.
What "rewards in Heaven"?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Tell us how you stood strong in your atheism and, by golly, were just like an atheist in a foxhole - only you didn’t pray to Jesus.
You're talking about what my wife and I went through when she almost died again. Why is that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said

Hardly.

Atheists - and you’re a prime example - are among the least intelligent and least moral people I’ve come across.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
What "rewards in Heaven"?
Look it up in the Holy Bible.

Seriously - you were a Christian for decades and you don’t know any of this?

I think you’re full of it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
You're talking about what my wife and I went through when she almost died again. Why is that?
No I’m not.

I’m talking about you and your self-absorbed navel gazing and malignant narcissism.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Atheists - and you’re a prime example - are among the least intelligent and least moral people I’ve come across.
Well surely people with pretty much any and every set of beliefs, religious and non-religious, will be among the least/most intelligent and least/most moral people, right?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I’m talking about you and your self-absorbed navel gazing and malignant narcissism.
Please stop talking about what my wife and I underwent when she so very nearly passed away in 2020. Please desist.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Seriously - you were a Christian for decades and you don’t know any of this?
I am interested in what you believe the "rewards in Heaven" are that you might or might not receive?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
What next? Are you going to troll me about the recent death of my father-in-law again?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
<<Has the creator entity/God figure told you how you must live your life? Yes or no?>>

How I “must” live my life? He’s told me, as far as salvation, I must accept and believe in Jesus Christ. As for the rest, communing with God in worship and prayer and strengthening the influence and power of God’s indwelt Holy Spirit on me is the way I go (or ought to go - some days I don’t.)
In terms of living your life, the only commands you believe you have from Jesus are that you must worship and pray... and what? ...just wait and see what the "indwelt Holy Spirit" does and doesn't make you do? Is that really all that walking the Christian walk amounts to?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
In terms of living your life, the only commands you believe you have from Jesus are that you must worship and pray... and what? ...just wait and see what the "indwelt Holy Spirit" does and doesn't make you do? Is that really all that walking the Christian walk amounts to?
It’s honestly pointless to try to talk with you about this because not only do you not understand any of it, you *can’t* understand any of it.

The truth of this Scripture is evident:

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

(1 Corinthians 2:14)