Are RHP atheists preventing

Are RHP atheists preventing "salvation"?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Oblivious is the man who ignores what the very same passage says about those Christians who walk in darkness.
You're adding more words.

Christians don't walk in darkness.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
Demoralized? Go back and pep yourself up again by snorting a line of your OSAS "cocaine", then.
Yes, demoralizing.

I suppose you might be an expert on salvation, given your claim to have "believed" the theology, and believed you were a Christian, but somehow "lost" your salvation and didn't believe any of it anymore.

Was it the unpardonable sin you committed that caused you to lose your salvation?

You seem to know an awful lot about salvation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
What's morally wrong with people not knowing if they’re "saved" until after they’re dead? Isn't it referred to as "Judgement Day"? You make it sound as if your beliefs about yourself and immortality are little more than an ongoing get out of gaol card and opium all rolled into one, metaphorically speaking.
<<What's morally wrong with people not knowing if they’re "saved" until after they’re dead?>>

It contradicts the Holy Bible. That was my point.

<<Isn't it referred to as "Judgement Day"?>>

Yes, there are separate judgments for believers (Judgment Seat of Christ) and unbelievers (Great White Throne Judgment.)

Neither determines salvation. Whether one is saved or not is determined by that individual while he or she is alive on earth.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
Yes, demoralizing.
Ah diddums.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
.Was it the unpardonable sin you committed that caused you to lose your salvation?
Not believing in "sin" and not believing in "salvation", are probably two of my biggests "sins" according to someone [like you] who believes in "sin".

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
Should you think it an "abdication" of "personal responsibility" for me to believe all my sins were forgiven the moment I believed Jesus paid my debt in full by sacrificing His life for me?
Absolutely. One could hardly dream up a more blatant abdication of personal responsibility.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
Do you think I take that for granted and presuppose I can sin Willy-nilly without consequences?
What "consequences"?

Don't you believe that every "sin" a believer like you ever committed, past, present and future has already been forgiven?

Don't you believe it's impossible for you to be "unsaved"?

What "consequences"?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
If having salvation was dependent on performance no one could get saved.
So "Judgement Day" is a misnamed event that oversells your God figure's cognitive abilities, is it?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
Grace is not a license to sin.
But aren't ~ as you claim ~ your future "sins" already forgiven?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
But aren't ~ as you claim ~ your future "sins" already forgiven?
If you’re a poor orphan who’s adopted by a rich family and the father of that rich family says he loves you and you’ll always have a home with him, does that make you want to disrespect, disappoint and anger him?

Even if you’ll always have a home with him and always be a member of his family no matter how you behave?

Why are Christ deniers so dense on this subject?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
If you’re a poor orphan who’s adopted by a rich family and the father of that rich family says he loves you and you’ll always have a home with him, does that make you want to disrespect, disappoint and anger him?
What are the consequences if you do "disrespect, disappoint and anger him"? What you say you "want" is wishy-washy puff. Has the creator entity/God figure told you how you must live your life? Yes or no?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Why are Christ deniers so dense on this subject?
I am not dense at all. I am merely pointing out how far-fetched and self-serving the things you believe about yourself are.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
What you say you "want" is, as I say, wishy-washy puff. You say you "want" to follow Galatians. But you clearly don't "want" to do so in your interactions here.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
What are the consequences if you do "disrespect, disappoint and anger him"? What you say you "want" is wishy-washy puff. Has the creator entity/God figure told you how you must live your life? Yes or no?
<<What are the consequences if you do "disrespect, disappoint and anger him"?>>

Loss of rewards in Heaven but not loss of salvation.

<<What you say you "want" is wishy-washy puff.>>

Screw you.

<<Has the creator entity/God figure told you how you must live your life? Yes or no?>>

How I “must” live my life? He’s told me, as far as salvation, I must accept and believe in Jesus Christ. As for the rest, communing with God in worship and prayer and strengthening the influence and power of God’s indwelt Holy Spirit on me is the way I go (or ought to go - some days I don’t.)

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

(Matthew 6:33)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
I am not dense at all. I am merely pointing out how far-fetched and self-serving the things you believe about yourself are.
You’re obnoxious and a very self-absorbed and navel-gazing malignant narcissist.

Your opinion of me means nothing to me.