Are RHP atheists preventing

Are RHP atheists preventing "salvation"?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
I am interested in what you believe the "rewards in Heaven" are that you might or might not receive?
Look it up in the Holy Bible.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Tell us how you stood strong in your atheism and, by golly, were just like an atheist in a foxhole - only you didn’t pray to Jesus.
Once again, I do not want to discuss with you the life-changing crisis that my wife and I experienced when she almost died. Please desist. Please stop trolling me with this subject. Please desist.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Look it up in the Holy Bible.
OK.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
Once again, I do not want to discuss with you the life-changing crisis that my wife and I experienced when she almost died. Please desist. Please stop trolling me with this subject. Please desist.
Why do you keep repeating this?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
It’s honestly pointless to try to talk with you about this because not only do you not understand any of it, you *can’t* understand any of it.
I am not having any difficulty at all cutting through to the heart of what you are claiming about yourself. The stuff you believe really is not hard to understand.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Why do you keep repeating this?
Please desist. My wife. My family. My father-in-law. You are not invited to discuss them with me. Just desist.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
Please desist. My wife. My family. My father-in-law. You are not invited to discuss them with me. Just desist.
I’m not doing any of this.

It’s obvious you’re trying to get me banned from the SF because I consistently make you look like the fool that you are.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I’m not doing any of this.
You have done in recent days. And you referenced what my wife and I went through when she nearly died yet AGAIN a page or two ago. Even having undertaken not to and having been implored not to. So, please desist.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
I am not having any difficulty at all cutting through to the heart of what you are claiming about yourself. The stuff you believe really is not hard to understand.
You can’t understand what it’s like to have a relationship with God because it’s a spiritual relationship and you were never a Christian.

That kind of relationship can’t be conveyed or understood carnally, which is why it’s pointless to discuss it with you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
You have done in recent days. And you referenced what my wife and I went through when she nearly died yet AGAIN a page or two ago. Even having undertaken not to and having been implored not to. So, please desist.
No idea what you’re talking about.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22
1 edit

That kind of relationship can’t be conveyed or understood carnally, which is why it’s pointless to discuss it with you.
The whole edifice that your self-serving, take-no-personal-responsibility ideology is only comprehensible to you because of some sort of supernatural transformation doesn't wash.

The idea that this superstitious angle renders your rather tawdry ideology "incomprehensible" because "carnally... [blah blah blah, ooh er...] carnally ... [ooh er] flesh [ahhh] spirit..." is just as ludicrous as a Hindu jabbering away about people coming back as a rabbit or a cockroach if they do bad things.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
The whole edifice that your self-serving, take-no-personal-responsibility ideology is only comprehensible to you because of some sort of supernatural transformation doesn't wash.

The idea that this superstitious angle renders your rather tawdry ideology "incomprehensible" because "carnally... [blah blah blah, ooh er...] carnally ... [ooh er] flesh [ahhh] spirit..." is just as ...[text shortened]... as a Hindu jabbering away about people coming back as a rabbit or a cockroach if they do bad things.
“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

(1 Corinthians 2:14)

I’m convinced you were never a Christian.

You wouldn’t be this ignorant if you had been.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You’re obnoxious and a very self-absorbed and navel-gazing malignant narcissist.
I am not interested in this estimation of yours of how I coped with my wife's brush with death. Please desist.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

(1 Corinthians 2:14)
Quoting this proves absolutely nothing about the actual reality of your character or your behaviour or your moral core.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I’m convinced you were never a Christian.
Be that as it may, convinced or not convinced, but now there is no question mark over what kind of thing I found myself no longer believing in.