ALL MEN, Not some, Not Christians Only ... ALL

ALL MEN, Not some, Not Christians Only ... ALL

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No. You consult with a charlatan and copy and paste his words here, often without citing your source.
Worse than that is that he is a shameless bible twister and deliberately changes the wording to suit his doctrine. I guess he is cut from the same cloth has his'God' Witness Lee.

Here is Rev 22: 14-15 in the KJV
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.(Revelation 22:14-15 KJV)

Here is what he said the same passage is
"Blessed are those who wash their robes that they may have right to the tree of life and may enter by the gate into the city. OUTSIDE . . . are the dogs and the sorcerers and the fornicators and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and makes a lie." (Rev. 22:14,15)

He has like the crook that he is removed the phrase 'do the commandments' and replaced it with 'wash their robes'

I keep saying this man is Satan and he hates the keeping of the commandments, and he has no conscience to constantly blatantly twist and misquote the bible

Sonship is a good man to ignore totally. He is deceitful and his doctrine is the road the damnation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Worse than that is that he is a shameless bible twister and deliberately changes the wording to suit his doctrine. I guess he is cut from the same cloth has his'God' Witness Lee.

Here is Rev 22: 14-15 in the KJV
[i]Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs ...[text shortened]... Sonship is a good man to ignore totally. He is deceitful and his doctrine is the road the damnation.
He didn’t do that.

“Wash their robes” is in many English translations.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/22-14.htm

Before you call someone a crook and Satan, why don’t you get your facts straight?

Is throwing around insults like that loving God and loving your neighbor, commandment breaker?

Is bearing false witness against a Christian loving God and loving your neighbor, mouth worshipper?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
He didn’t do that.

Before you call someone a crook and Satan, why don’t you get your facts straight?

Is throwing around insults like that loving God and loving your neighbor, commandment breaker?

Is bearing false witness against a Christian loving God and loving your neighbor, mouth worshipper?
You are another mouth worshipper promoting a Satanic doctrine of lip service. Naturally you evil crooked Christians will seek out bible translations that suit your false teachings, and there are hundreds of translations now to suit all kinds of rubbish teachings. That does not make it correct.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sure. But Witness Lee called those outside the Local Church "wandering stars." And the destiny of these "wandering stars" is "the blackness of darkness forever."

Do you agree with Witness Lee that only his followers will be saved?
That is actually a common belief all over Christianity. .. only those in their own church [JWs. SDAs, just two examples], believe they alone will get eternal life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21
3 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

You can toss names around all you like.

Our Attitude Toward Other Christians and Their Work Part 1:

Presupposes that there are "Other Christians" .

Is your supposed fighting sectarianism your last best hope for rationalizing your rejection of God's existence?

Moves
27 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
He didn’t do that.

But sonship does twist scripture to accommodate the words of Witness Lee. Take for example the word 'God-ized' which he compared to the use of 'godliness' in the Bible. (To normalize a word that doesn't appear in scripture.)

Do you think godliness and God-ized are synonyms when referring to man? (The former referring to people who act in a godly way and the second 'becoming' God).

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Dec 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Contrary to what many Christians post here, the bible states that the free gift of eternal life came upon ALL, the whole world, all are justified and saved by the death of Christ,

[quote]Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. ...[text shortened]... rence. They are all saved, justified and offered the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ.
If you're offered something for free, do you still get it if you refuse it?

You actually have to accept delivery of, well, anything, before you get it.

Let's not even go into whether or not you think "eternal salvation" is actually free.

You think that even Christians have not done the work that salvation requires. Yet you think atheists have? That's just backwards, man.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 21

@suzianne said
If you're offered something for free, do you still get it if you refuse it?

You actually have to accept delivery of, well, anything, before you get it.

Let's not even go into whether or not you think "eternal salvation" is actually free.

You think that even Christians have not done the work that salvation requires. Yet you think atheists have? That's just backwards, man.
IF you have some supporting references for these opinions, then please post them .. ..If you're offered something for free, do you still get it if you refuse it? You actually have to accept delivery of, well, anything, before you get it... But the references I posted said nothing of the sort.

The death of Christ reversed the sin of Adam for all people, not just Christians professing faith. That is the teaching of the bible., I know your church says otherwise.

Eternal life in the Kingdom of God is given by Jesus Christ to all who keep the commandments. ALL of mankind, EVERY MAN, will be judged and either he is given eternal life or cast out, and this decision by Christ is based on works.

As for this foolishness ... You think that even Christians have not done the work that salvation requires. Yet you think atheists have? I said nothing of the sort.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
You are another mouth worshipper promoting a Satanic doctrine of lip service. Naturally you evil crooked Christians will seek out bible translations that suit your false teachings, and there are hundreds of translations now to suit all kinds of rubbish teachings. That does not make it correct.
You claimed sonship changed the wording of a verse in the Holy Bible and he didn’t.

Jesus Christ said the two greatest commandments were to love God and love thy neighbor.

You do neither.

You’re the commandment breaker and mouth worshipper - not me.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Contrary to what many Christians post here, the bible states that the free gift of eternal life came upon ALL, the whole world, all are justified and saved by the death of Christ,

[quote]Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. ...[text shortened]... rence. They are all saved, justified and offered the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ.
Mark 10:15
Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Matthew 10:33
but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

John 15:6
If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.

I think not.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 21

@kellyjay said

I think not.
We can tell.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
We can tell.
Your personal Jesus, your pet scriptures, you can say whatever you want because only you are the judge of what is good and right in your world. Disagreeing with you is disagreeing with your personal Jesus, unlike the rest of us who have to take the whole Bible, not just our pet scriptures, to look at and mold our doctrine after instead of molding the scriptures to fit our doctrine as you do.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
Your personal Jesus, your pet scriptures, you can say whatever you want because only you are the judge of what is good and right in your world. Disagreeing with you is disagreeing with your personal Jesus, unlike the rest of us who have to take the whole Bible, not just our pet scriptures, to look at and mold our doctrine after instead of molding the scriptures to fit our doctrine as you do.
Make a comment worthy of a response instead of just posting some irrelevant passages with stupid comment.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Make a comment worthy of a response instead of just posting some irrelevant passages with stupid comment.
This type of response from you is about as good as it gets when talking to you; belittle without addressing substance. I would be surprised if you ever addressed a question staying on topic instead of your regular put-downs.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
This type of response from you is about as good as it gets when talking to you; belittle without addressing substance. I would be surprised if you ever addressed a question staying on topic instead of your regular put-downs.
You made no comment worthy of a response. Try again. Read the opening post and if you don't understand it then I would be happy to explain.