ALL MEN, Not some, Not Christians Only ... ALL

ALL MEN, Not some, Not Christians Only ... ALL

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
You really need to read the whole Bible.
You mean I need to read up and learn your church doctrine. ?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
You mean I need to read up and learn your church doctrine. ?
You need to read the whole Bible I have never pointed you or anyone else to a church doctrine. That maybe your go to out for refusing to accept Biblical truth. You push some text while denying others, you will have no excuse.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
You need to read the whole Bible I have never pointed you or anyone else to a church doctrine. That maybe your go to out for refusing to accept Biblical truth. You push some text while denying others, you will have no excuse.
Thank you. This thread proves you dont know the bible. You know your church doctrine. I'm done

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Thank you. This thread proves you dont know the bible. You know your church doctrine. I'm done
If I were the one that was wrong about scripture you should be able to use scripture to show me my error. What you do instead is when you are shown Biblical text that runs counter to you, you change the subject spout off about church doctrine and completely ignore the parts of the Bible including things Jesus has said.

You and your doctrine are full of contradictions, with things like Jesus justified those He is about to throw into Hell.

You either accept it all or you cherry pick where you only look at things you agree with and even then only as you can reinterpret them to suit you.