Waiting period for new posters

Waiting period for new posters

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit King

Moves
26 Jul 22

🏃

F

Moves
22 Aug 22

@russ said
Any player will have their account removed once confirmed as a returning banned account.
Take a look at @reservation247 who isn't able to disguise the fact he was the racist/Islamophobic Executioner Brand who was banned earlier this year. And take a look at @savedbygrace who also isn't able to disguise the fact he was Romans1009, VLP1083 and PB1022 [yes, banned three times] and has returned and is fixated in exactly the same way as before.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

Better than a waiting period for new posters would be fair and impartial refereeing of the forums so a relatively small number of posters (two to three, but mainly one) are not allowed to dish out endless amounts of abuse without consequence.

F

Moves
22 Aug 22
1 edit

@savedbygrace said
Better than a waiting period for new posters would be fair and impartial refereeing of the forums so a relatively small number of posters (two to three, but mainly one) are not allowed to dish out endless amounts of abuse without consequence.
There's room for both approaches: [1] Russ can delete the accounts of returning banned users, and [2] the mods can, with prompting from feedback and alerts, remove posts that contravene the TOS, as they already do.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

@fmf said
There's room for both approaches: [1] Russ can delete the accounts of returning banned users, and [2] the mods can, with prompting from feedback and alerts, remove posts that contravene the TOS, as they already do.
Do you think the mods impartially ban people who frequently post abusive comments?

F

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace said
Do you think the mods impartially ban people who frequently post abusive comments?
I think the mods and Russ do a good job. I think they were right to ban Executioner Brand and they were right to ban PB1022. So you have come to a conclusion about the moderation on this site after supposedly less than 48 hours?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

@fmf said
I think the mods and Russ do a good job. I think they were right to ban Executioner Brand and they were right to ban PB1022. So you have come to a conclusion about the moderation on this site after supposedly less than 48 hours?
Not hard to do when the most abusive prick on here, who supposedly has a “great life,” is venting spleen 24/7 in the forums.

F

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace said
Not hard to do when the most abusive prick on here, who supposedly has a “great life,” is venting spleen 24/7 in the forums.
It is quite clearly you who has been venting his spleen, just as you did when you posted as Romans1009 and PB1022. No matter what screen name you use, and no matter how many times you get banned, you return and exhibit exactly the same fixations every time.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

@fmf said
It is quite clearly you who has been venting his spleen, just as you did when you posted as Romans1009 and PB1022. No matter what screen name you use, and no matter how many times you get banned, you return and exhibit exactly the same fixations every time.
Tell us again about how you were “standing strong” in your atheism when you refused to pray for a dying relative, you narcissistic, navel-gazing prick.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
22 Aug 22

@beowulf said
@vivify

Try buying a membership before you complain.
You're the exact time of miscreant that's being written about.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace said
Tell us again about how you were “standing strong” in your atheism when you refused to pray for a dying relative, you narcissistic, navel-gazing prick.
Ah... good old Christians, always turning the other cheek.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

@shavixmir said
Ah... good old Christians, always turning the other cheek.
Read Matthew 23. Sometimes it’s not so easy.

F

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace said
When was that?

F

Moves
22 Aug 22
1 edit

@russ said
Any player will have their account removed once confirmed as a returning banned account.
Here's one:

@savedbygrace said
Nothing. I just don’t like abusive pricks and I figure there must be a reason Russ allows the most abusive prick on here free rein. Can you think of another reason, aside from divegeester sucking Russ off?

The previously banned Romans1009 and PB1022 down to the ground.

F

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace said
You are referring to the night my wife nearly died?