1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Mar '23 14:55
    @divegeester said
    On a side note; Very Rusty has for years referred to non subscribing complainants, such as vivify here, as “non sub scum”.

This is a phrase which should be banned here at RHP.
    I like to remind the gooster it was a Moderator that started that reference concerning, non-paying-subscribers. I love the way you jump on the ban wagon like you've never used it before yourself. 🙂 😛

-VR
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 07:08
    @very-rusty said
    I like to remind the gooster it was a Moderator that started that reference concerning, non-paying-subscribers.
    Firstly I don’t believe you, secondly your use of it is still inappropriate and you should desist.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 03:41
    @russ said
    Any player will have their account removed once confirmed as a returning banned account.
    The banned user of "Romans1009" and "PB1022", both banned accounts as a result of incessant malicious trolling, not to mention half a dozen other accounts used - and banned after shorter periods - between 2018 and 2022 - is now back as PlanterMoo. He is making absolutely no effort to disguise the fact.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 12:352 edits
    @divegeester said
    Firstly I don’t believe you, secondly your use of it is still inappropriate and you should desist.
    Gooster, Bite me! When you last hear me use the term you referred to?

Attention Seeker gooster.

You have a bad memory if you can't remember the Moderator who started using it! Too much sugar in your pop will do that to you! 🙂 😛

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree