1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 10:58
    @suzianne said
    Russ neutering alerts as a favor to you.
    Oh dear.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 11:001 edit
    @suzianne said
    Russ neutering alerts as a favor to you. You desperately wanted the ability to rag on someone incessantly to the degree that you stop getting alerted because they run out of alerts. I've seen you harass people non-stop for 15 or more posts, each one insulting them more and more, because you know they only get three.alerts. I'm one of your favorite targets, mainly because ...[text shortened]... sts.

Why don't you just stop being an ass hole in the forums? Sounds like the simplest solution.
    Lol, crazy days.

If you and your gang of buddies hadn’t been sabotaging threads with your gang alerting tactics, getting entire threads removed buy multiple alerting of dozens of posts, you wouldn’t have had your little toy removed would you.

Learn to play nicer.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 14:58
    @divegeester said
    Lol, crazy days.

If you and your gang of buddies hadn’t been sabotaging threads with your gang alerting tactics, getting entire threads removed buy multiple alerting of dozens of posts, you wouldn’t have had your little toy removed would you.

Learn to play nicer.
    There is no, and there was no, "gang alerting tactics, getting entire threads removed buy multiple alerting of dozens of posts".

Your assertions border on extreme paranoia.

All because you can't be king of the hill. All because more people than just me dislike the nasty things you have said in these forums. I maintain that users still need the protection that alerting gave them from your nasty, and often intense and nearly endless, attacking style. We still need this protection, and the protection afforded us by the ability to show you our displeasure by thumbs, because YOU have never learned to "play nicer".
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 15:15
    @divegeester said
    My paranoia??

Hmm, check this out Thread 189858
    And examine how you acted throughout that thread.

Not your best moments. And with more opponents than just me.

You set any number of people's teeth on edge, yet you still continue to claim that all the detrimental comments and judgements of your behavior come from a few people under my command.

Yeah, I'd call that paranoid.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 17:52
    @divegeester said
    Lol, crazy days.

Learn to play nicer.
    You got five red thumbs on this one - slightly below your average but an impressive showing nonetheless 👍👍
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    28 Jan '22 23:33

Removed by poster

7. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    31 Jan '22 14:42
    You know that when you do anything these days you get repeated "we would love your feedback" messages or phone calls
    If you eventually get fed up with them(which is what they want of course) and succumb,you usually get a "please rate out of 1 -5 or 1-10
    Whatever score you put you then get a message "tell us in a few words why you gave this score"
    Site idea:-when you click a "thumb" the site bot sends you a message repeatedly saying "tell us in a few words why you gave the thumbs up/down until you reply.
    Maybe then people would stop using the damn things and we could talk about some proper site ideas instead of endless posts about bloody thumbs
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    31 Jan '22 23:032 edits

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree