Forum Mods

Forum Mods

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
You are an expert at that "Crybaby" stuff aren't you. 😛 ( Just poking fun at you little guy ) 🙂
Would that post rate as a "personal attack" if you and RN got your way as regards standards of Forum moderation at RHP?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Dec 08
2 edits

Originally posted by no1marauder
Would that post rate as a "personal attack" if you and RN got your way as regards standards of Forum moderation at RHP?
Then it would have been gone on your post, and I wouldnt have had to say anything...LOL... 😛

But as usual you are taking it to the extreme, very typical, and nothing less from you would be expected. 🙂

If you did it over and over again, with the crybaby crap, it could be considered a personal attack...Like if I were to call you a crybaby everytime I chatted with you. How would you take that personally?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Dec 08
1 edit

Then it would have been gone on your post, and I wouldnt have had to say anything...LOL... 😛

But as usual you are taking it to the extreme, very typical, and nothing less from you would be expected. 🙂
My second post on this page would have been removable under the standard of moderation you favor here at RHP?

Moves
09 Dec 08

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
09 Dec 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I alerted the first and got a BS response, so I didn't bother alerting the second.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Dec 08

Don't bother telling me you post was directed at RN when you do the same to me...You haven't even bothered to answer my quote directed to YOU!!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Dec 08
1 edit

Try answering my post at the top of page 3.

You have no problem replying to my quotes to others, so I figure what is good for the goose is also good for the gander!

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
09 Dec 08

I already made this point.

Both threads are personal attacks.

If the person being attacked was offended, they both should be taken down.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Dec 08

Originally posted by Red Night
I already made this point.

Both threads are personal attacks.

If the person being attacked was offended, they both should be taken down.
TOS - Paragraph 6

You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.

Why should the lowest level of hypersensitive crybabies be allowed to dictate to the majority of users what can be posted in the Forums?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Dec 08

TOS - Paragraph 6

You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.

Why should the lowest level of hypersensitive crybabies be allowed to dictate to the majority of users what can be posted in the Forums?
Don't be silly. IF you are actually a lawyer you know that is in there to cover the Site owners!

Why do you think offensive, indecent and objectionable material is removed from threads?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Dec 08
1 edit

Don't be silly. IF you are actually a lawyer you know that is in there to cover the Site owners!

Why do you think offensive, indecent and objectionable material is removed from threads?
Exactly; they have no obligation to shield hypersensitive crybabies from having their tender feelings hurt. That's what you agreed to, so suck it up, Shirley.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Dec 08
1 edit

Exactly; they have no obligation to shield hypersensitive crybabies from having their tender feelings hurt. That's what you agreed to, so suck it up, Shirley.
LOL@ the little man calling a grown up man Shirley on the Interwebz!!

Does it make you feel like a big man? It sure makes you look pretty small, but hey don't stop there, dig a deeper hole for yourself, and show your true colors, perhaps someone hasn't seen them yet. 😛 😉

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Dec 08

LOL@ the little man calling a grown up man Shirley on the Interwebz!!

Does it make you feel like a big man? It sure makes you look pretty small, but hey don't stop there, dig a deeper hole for yourself, and show your true colors, perhaps someone hasn't seen them yet. 😛 😉
Is that the best "personal attack" you can come up with?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Dec 08

TOS - Paragraph 6

Oh by the way, last I heard, you weren't deciding anything! 😛

So we are quite safe there. 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Dec 08
2 edits

Is that the best "personal attack" you can come up with?
You were the one with the try at a "personal insult" by calling me Shirley, but I just take it where it is coming from. You are just a very rude individual, and that is why you will never be a mod on this site!

You have no idea where the line is! 😛

OK, I am off to make some chess moves, Have a great evening, week, month, and life!