1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '22 18:57
    @metal-brain said
    The Integrity of Science Is At Stake

Censorship of science is deeply troubling on many levels. At the most basic, it affronts the fundamental premises of the scientific method. Science is not static. It constantly questions, borrows from, builds on, and adds to existing knowledge. Its basic tools include formulating and testing hypotheses, documentation and replicat ...[text shortened]... ittingly helping to return society to the dark ages.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DAU74ByibIYd/
    The name "Robert Malone" has more that 64 million results on google. He goes on FoxNews regularly. He was just a guest on the most popular podcast in the world.

How, exactly, is he being censored?

Am I being censored since I don't get to go on Joe Rogan's podcast but Robert Malone does?
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 22:43
    @wildgrass said
    The name "Robert Malone" has more that 64 million results on google. He goes on FoxNews regularly. He was just a guest on the most popular podcast in the world.

How, exactly, is he being censored?

Am I being censored since I don't get to go on Joe Rogan's podcast but Robert Malone does?
    https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/big-tech-censorship-twitter-permanently-suspends-mrna-inventor-dr-robert-malone/
  3. Standard memberFilthyHerman
    Lover of Great Apes
    Brasov Zoo
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 00:341 edit
    I was under the impression that Robert Malone invented the Mrna technique, and has recently found himself being taken down becasue he is questioning the way that it is being used?

Seems to have echoes of Kary Mullis who invented the RT_PCR test (Noble Prize) and told the world that you cant use it in epidemic situations.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 01:17
    @filthyherman said
    I was under the impression that Robert Malone invented the Mrna technique, and has recently found himself being taken down becasue he is questioning the way that it is being used?

Seems to have echoes of Kary Mullis who invented the RT_PCR test (Noble Prize) and told the world that you cant use it in epidemic situations.
    Yes, Mullis once said his PCR tests should not be used for what they have been used for. He also said Fauci doesn't know much about anything and that he would say it to his face. Mullis is a good example of someone that thought science was being corrupted.

Mullis was quoted saying "the never-ending quest for more grants and staying with established dogmas" has hurt science. He believed that "science is being practiced by people who are dependent on being paid for what they are going to find out," not for what they actually produce.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '22 19:23
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    No, I won't play that game, since you have no interest in answering the charge or the question. You know EXACTLY what I am saying and you are just going diversionary.

You could care less about censorship, what you REALLY mean is folks with real science in their background refuse to accept the spam bait sites you THINK is supporting your position so any REAL ...[text shortened]... led sites go, the more you THINK their level of BS will somehow win you converts.
    Hint: IT DOESN"T.
    Seems to me, if someone has
    a valid story to post, he would
    want to add credibility to any
    statement made (in the post).
    Using Bitchute, as a source,
    isn't the way to add credibility,
    in fact, it takes away any value
    that the post may actually have.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '22 06:59
    @jimm619 said
    Seems to me, if someone has
    a valid story to post, he would
    want to add credibility to any
    statement made (in the post).
    Using Bitchute, as a source,
    isn't the way to add credibility,
    in fact, it takes away any value
    that the post may actually have.
    "Using Bitchute, as a source,
    isn't the way to add credibility"

Bitchute is not a source you retard.
    Is youtube a source?

Is your phone a source?
    You don't even know what a source is.

Jimmi thinks only the video services that censor content are credible. By that logic the Nazis were very credible. Jimmi logic.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 22:07
    @Metal-Brain
    Hey Comrade, spin it any way you want, you are still a TRAITOR to the US and I would say that to your pasty white face if I saw you.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '22 06:13
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Hey Comrade, spin it any way you want, you are still a TRAITOR to the US and I would say that to your pasty white face if I saw you.
    Stop trolling lies.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '22 06:30
    “Much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness,” wrote Richard Horton, the Editor-in-Chief of The Lancet in 2015.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(15)60696-1/fulltext
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '22 17:41
    @Metal-Brain
    And OF COURSE you would post such things since what you really want is the destruction of science so your political agenda would have no competition. Then YOU would start the rewrite of history which you have already begun, but of course the problem there is you are a dolt intellectually and don't have the skills to complete your self designated task.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '22 01:11
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    And OF COURSE you would post such things since what you really want is the destruction of science so your political agenda would have no competition. Then YOU would start the rewrite of history which you have already begun, but of course the problem there is you are a dolt intellectually and don't have the skills to complete your self designated task.
    Science has already been compromised.
    You are condoning it's destruction because of your political bias.

Your psychological projection is over the top again.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Apr '22 01:15
    @metal-brain said
    The Integrity of Science Is At Stake

Censorship of science is deeply troubling on many levels. At the most basic, it affronts the fundamental premises of the scientific method. Science is not static. It constantly questions, borrows from, builds on, and adds to existing knowledge. Its basic tools include formulating and testing hypotheses, documentation and replicat ...[text shortened]... ittingly helping to return society to the dark ages.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DAU74ByibIYd/
    Weeding out misinformation is precisely what science does.

Ever hear of the Scientific Method?

Crank ideas are eventually discarded in favor of reality.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '22 01:39
    @suzianne said
    Weeding out misinformation is precisely what science does.

Ever hear of the Scientific Method?

Crank ideas are eventually discarded in favor of reality.
    "Crank ideas are eventually discarded in favor of reality."

Eventually perhaps, but how long does it take?
    Did Lysenkoism get caught in time?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

What about Fauciism? Did that get caught in time?
    How about climate change misinformation? Was it caught in time to prevent this?

https://thepostmillennial.com/climate-activist-dies-after-setting-himself-on-fire-outside-supreme-court

Science misinformation is killing people.
  14. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    25 Apr '22 14:371 edit
    I must admit, I have not read much of this thread, but I must say this:

Censorship has ALWAYS been a threat to science. Example, much of Copernicus' work wasn't published until after his death for fear of retribution. Galileo could have done so much more work, but the "Church" tied him up in hearing after hearing.

Censorship is the main culprit that created the DARK AGE, in which very little scientific advancement was accomplished.

This is not a newsflash. We could just as easily start a thread titled, "Drinking poison kills people."
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '22 17:23
    @liljo said
    Galileo could have done so much more work, but the "Church" tied him up in hearing after hearing.
    Sorry, but this is a myth. So is the existence of any "dark age". The only place where there was anything like that is Great Britain. Not even the British Isles - Ireland did just fine - just Great Britain. In places like the Frankish Empire, churchmen were one of the driving forces behind the further development of science and culture.

As for Galileo, his major problem wasn't that he was right and the church was not, his problem was that he couldn't prove that he was right because his data was iffy. The church's scientists basically said: "Look, we suspect you may be right, but give us some time to gather more reliable data on this so we can justify it to the cardinals and the common citizen" and Galileo's reaction was, more or less, to say "No, I'm right, you're wrong, and the pope is a slobbering idiot" and in general be a complete d@^& about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree