Censorship is a threat to science

Censorship is a threat to science

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20 May 22

@metal-brain said
I already proved suzi wrong. embracing Lysenkoism
No, you haven't; and don't use big words you do not understand.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 May 22

@Metal-Brain
Your example of gravity not doing time dilation is nothing but your opinion, based on one researcher which means that is HIS opinion also but you are too stupid to see the difference.

MB

Moves
21 May 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Your example of gravity not doing time dilation is nothing but your opinion, based on one researcher which means that is HIS opinion also but you are too stupid to see the difference.
Einstein would roll in his grave if he could. You have it backwards just like the retarded suzi. You know nothing of Einstein's GR. You all are perfect examples of how the left wants to suppress science with lies because they don't understand science.

You don't know the difference between fact and opinion. You would prefer to turn Einstein's GR upside down and mislead a whole generation of scientists. You want us to return to the dark ages. Thanks for proving my point.

MB

Moves
21 May 22

@kellyjay said
Science is looking for truth, and reality, as it is discovery. If you don't allow people
to get it wrong, you will never advance; we have to discover what is right by trial
and error. Arguing over what is factual is part of the process; having different
opinions mean people are thinking, which is a good thing; people of good
faith can still come to different conclusions ...[text shortened]... dissent just means
we are no longer promoting science but someone's dogma in the name of science.e
Well said.

MB

Moves
21 May 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
It was Einsteins opinion that time dilation causes (is) gravity, not mine.
Can you prove he said otherwise?

Even though I know you are wrong and it is not an opinion I don't want to censor you when you falsely claim I am wrong. Assuming you feel the exact same way about me, do you support censoring me without evidence I am wrong? After all, your opinion (and that is what you called it) is not evidence.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 May 22

@Metal-Brain
What matters the most to you is not that we are wrong, but that you think you are right even though you admit to not even finishing HS.

MB

Moves
21 May 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
What matters the most to you is not that we are wrong, but that you think you are right even though you admit to not even finishing HS.
Can you prove Einstein said gravity causes time dilation?
Yes or no?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 May 22

@Metal-Brain
Yes or no you would poo poo the answer so go suck an egg.

MB

Moves
24 May 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Yes or no you would poo poo the answer so go suck an egg.
I'll take that as a no.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Jun 22
2 edits

@Metal-Brain
Take it any way you want, I could give a rats ass.
MASS causes both time flow changes AND gravity because mass bends spacetime and if you don't believe that then we have nothing to discuss and you will just go, I WON so leave it at that, don't bother me with your bullshyte.
Without mass there is no time 'dilation' as you or your favorite scientist calls it.

MB

Moves
23 Jun 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Take it any way you want, I could give a rats ass.
MASS causes both time flow changes AND gravity because mass bends spacetime and if you don't believe that then we have nothing to discuss and you will just go, I WON so leave it at that, don't bother me with your bullshyte.
Without mass there is no time 'dilation' as you or your favorite scientist calls it.
Mass causes time dilation which bends spacetime.
Spacetime cannot bend without time dilation.

Time dilation from mass causes gravity, not the other way around. That is the basis of Einstein's GR.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Jun 22

@Metal-Brain
That is quibbling. MASS CAUSES CHANGES IN THE FLOW OF TIME IN SPACETIME AND THE BENDING OF SPACETIME IS WHAT WE PERCIEVE AS GRAVITY as well as velocity of mass causing all of the above, masses going close to c gets more massive and therefore more gravity coming from it because velocity of mass changes the time part of space time and the space part of spacetime.
There are all linked and to speak of one causing the other like you, well not you but your scientist of the month club, is QUIBBLING because we don't know all the answers yet and quantum physics has yet to be meshed with GR and when that happens, we might have a better handle on what time flow, gravity and the effects of velocity means. Till then all you are doing is a vain attempt to prove how superior you are.

MB

Moves
25 Jun 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
That is quibbling. MASS CAUSES CHANGES IN THE FLOW OF TIME IN SPACETIME AND THE BENDING OF SPACETIME IS WHAT WE PERCIEVE AS GRAVITY as well as velocity of mass causing all of the above, masses going close to c gets more massive and therefore more gravity coming from it because velocity of mass changes the time part of space time and the space part of spacetime. ...[text shortened]... ects of velocity means. Till then all you are doing is a vain attempt to prove how superior you are.

Moves
26 Jun 22

@metal-brain said
Repeating stupidity does not make it any less stupid.

Confusedious say: "When in hole, stop digging".

MB

Moves
26 Jun 22

@shallow-blue said
Repeating stupidity does not make it any less stupid.

Confusedious say: "When in hole, stop digging".
Right back at you.

http://www.briangreene.org/portfolio/light-falls/

Now you have to prove the prominent physicist Brian Greene wrong. Stop digging.