Jokes

Jokes

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Aug 22

@divegeester said
The waitress grabs Rusty in a head lock until his head swells up and he passes out falling to the floor landing face down in some dog vomit from the earlier Poodle throwing contest.
I thought it was amusing and clever except for the nasty excerpt that I quoted.

Are you proud of that?

Or is there really just something wrong with you that you cannot help no matter how hard you try?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Aug 22

@ponderable said
How many real men does it need to change a lightbulb?

None- real men are not afraid of the dark...
I must admit I find this strangely alluring.

Moves
06 Aug 22

@kevin-eleven said
I thought it was amusing and clever except for the nasty excerpt that I quoted.Are you proud of that?
Well to provide contrast; I’ve never wished someone here would get shot or knifed, like you have. I have never accused someone here of trying to get someone to commit suicide, like you have.

Are you proud of that?

Moves
06 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Creepy.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
06 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Careful. According to K11 you may encounter a werewolf.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
08 Aug 22

New research looking into preventing disease from insect bites has shown a very reliable way to avoid any disease transmitted this way.

Using a very simple tactic, 100% of disease from insect bites can be avoided.

Simply don't bite insects in the first place.

G

Moves
08 Aug 22

My favorite childhood memory is building Sandcastles with my grandfather, then mom hid the urn.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Aug 22

SARCASM- where the witty have fun and Divegeester dosnt get it

Moves
09 Aug 22

A man I know has a stutter and is going to prison.

I’m afraid he’ll never finish his sentence.

Moves
09 Aug 22

@badradger said
SARCASM- where the witty have fun and Divegeester dosnt get it
I assume you are including your own posts as being “witty”?

So yeah, good joke.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Aug 22

@gambrel said
My favorite childhood memory is building Sandcastles with my grandfather, then mom hid the urn.
Nice, memory to have!

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Aug 22

@divegeester said

So yeah, good joke.
you dont need to tell me I already Know mr Red

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Aug 22
1 edit

@divegeester said

So yeah, good joke.
just thumbed up dive for the second time ever 2 thumbs up Dive ....man did that feel good......Badger is going Green

Moves
09 Aug 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Well to provide contrast; I’ve never wished someone here would get shot or knifed, like you have. I have never accused someone here of trying to get someone to commit suicide, like you have.

Are you proud of that?
As for your first assertion, how would you know what I wish or have wished or might have wished? Please provide some irrefutable documentation regarding my wishes.

As for your second assertion, I did ask once or twice whether an RHP member was trying to drive me to suicide. I don't remember ever being given any direct answer, or any sympathetic or supportive response to the fact that I had even asked that question.

Do you know the difference between a question and an accusation? I strongly suspect that the distinction is quite clear to you, but that you prefer to twist words in order to make an accusation of your own.

I have my problems, but I do okay.

How are you doing?

Also, why haven't you run to the Headmaster's Office with your serious and damning allegations as fast as your little legs could carry you?

Not enough evidence to back you up?

Moves
10 Aug 22
1 edit

@divegeester said

Are you proud of that?
re: "Or is there really just something wrong with you that you cannot help no matter how hard you try?"

Dodging my question in the way that you did only suggests that you felt rather uncomfortable giving a direct and truthful answer, but I am not quite ready to offer my sympathies and commiserations.