A “blocked” list Onion

A “blocked” list Onion

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
352d

@great-big-stees said
I like my onions (cocktail) immersed in 2 ounces of Vodka with just a pinch of White Vermouth ( stirred not shaken, please).🍸👍
I am so happy I don't have to kiss you. 😛

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
352d

@great-big-stees said
I like my onions (cocktail) immersed in 2 ounces of Vodka with just a pinch of White Vermouth ( stirred not shaken, please).🍸👍
And I would follow 007's example - shaken, not stirred, but could we tell the difference? 🙂

Moves
352d

@torunn said
And I would follow 007's example - shaken, not stirred, but could we tell the difference? 🙂
Yes indeed. Stake and the Vodka is “bruised”.😲😉

Moves
352d

@very-rusty said
I am so happy I don't have to kiss you. 😛

-VR
Not nearly as happy as I am.😲😁😘

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
352d

@great-big-stees said
Not nearly as happy as I am.😲😁😘
I am happier still not to be married to you! 🙂 😛 😵

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
352d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@divegeester

You've blocked 26 people, despite none of them having the ability to message you.

Snowflake.
Biggest "keyboard warrior" on the site. But Snowflake certainly fits Perfectly. Well done.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
352d

@very-rusty said
What a sad life you must lead.

-VR
I figure that is 26 people who have no clue or 26 people who are happy they don't have to be bothered by him. 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
352d

@vespin said
Biggest "keyboard warrior" on the site. But Snowflake certainly fits Perfectly. Well done.
What examples do you have of me being a snowflake?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
352d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@divegeester

You've blocked 26 people

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
352d

@very-rusty said
Ask some of your teammates who needs to work on their CHESS GAME...Hell, you can't even stay or get to 1200 rating.....>ROFLMAO<.....

-VR
Rusty, Dive we know can't play chess. It looks like FMF isn't much better. Where do they get the nerve to talk about you who is a "Real" chess player? I'd tried to play Dive, because I am not any good as well, but he won't sack up. See if they will play you. lol

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
352d

@vespin said
Rusty, Dive we know can't play chess. It looks like FMF isn't much better. Where do they get the nerve to talk about you who is a "Real" chess player? I'd tried to play Dive, because I am not any good as well, but he won't sack up. See if they will play you. lol
Not much happening in the Clans forum recently?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
352d

@vespin said
I'd tried to play Dive, because I am not any good as well, but he won't sack up.
Your head is one of the trophies in my OP.

F

Moves
352d

@vespin said
Rusty, Dive we know can't play chess. It looks like FMF isn't much better.
What an absoletely mean thing to say!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
351d

@divegeester said
Snowflake.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
351d

@vespin said
We are all 'real' chess players, irrespective of ability or rating. From memory, Dive put up a pretty good game when I played him, same goes for Rusty.

Criticising someone's chess game, on a chess site, is always below the belt.