Trump could conduct Beethoven’s 7th!

Trump could conduct Beethoven’s 7th!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
01 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Wreck the US?
Yes.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
01 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
I have always been told that this is the country that most of inhabitants of the world would rather live in? Have you heard that before? Very confusing.
not anymore buddy

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
01 Oct 20

@lemondrop said
not anymore buddy
Based on what you say, above, that it is not the desired country anymore, do you think that people will stop invading the country? Cool. Then our resources can be used for Americans. Be careful, though, we have posters that want folks to pour in here illegally that we would have to pay for, instead of using money for Americans. Confusing, isn't it. This is why libs wet their beds.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
01 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Based on what you say, above, that it is not the desired country anymore, do you think that people will stop invading the country? Cool. Then our resources can be used for Americans. Be careful, though, we have posters that want folks to pour in here illegally that we would have to pay for, instead of using money for Americans. Confusing, isn't it. This is why libs wet their beds.
it's rambling fools like you that make America less desirable

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
02 Oct 20
1 edit

@lemondrop said
Anything one might post in the name of the sovereignty of a country can hardly be considered rambling, even if a Sonhouse were posting it. Not much for sovereignty, are ya?

I noticed that you do not list your country. That is very telling. Pride is what we have over here.

Read a book!

Moves
02 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Anything one might post in the name of the sovereignty of a country can hardly be considered rambling, even if a Sonhouse were posting it. Not much for sovereignty, are ya?
Your diatribes don't convey sovereignty. They convey self-adulation and greed.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
02 Oct 20

@lemondrop said
Good. Stay where you are!! "I blow farts in your general di-rec-tion!"

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
02 Oct 20

@handyandy said
Your diatribes don't convey sovereignty. They convey self-adulation and greed.
To me, Self adulation and greed really equates to self-confidence and the rewards of success. Liberals get the hives when they hear such words. Note that Obama never used them. What you folks so angry about? Have you checked the net worth of all of your celebrities and sports stars? How about their gun-laden bodyguards? And Jet planes, producing carbon on their way to their yacht in the MediterraneanI I thought y’all didn’t want guns. ....or yachts! I recommend hard work and taking risks, so that you might be one of those self-confident people that you are talking about. Be your own boss. My two cents, I guess you can get angry. Off to work, then, the soup kitchen tonight

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
02 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Good. Stay where you are!! "I blow farts in your general di-rec-tion!"
Earl, can you talk to these people? I think they’ve missed something along the way!!🤔🤔🤔😐

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
I have always been told that this is the country that most of inhabitants of the world would rather live in? Have you heard that before? Very confusing.
Not anymore, Sparky.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Oh? Liberals aren't crying themselves to sleep every night worrying that their precious white race will not be atop the dung heap anymore.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
02 Oct 20

@suzianne said
Oh? Liberals aren't crying themselves to sleep every night worrying that their precious white race will not be atop the dung heap anymore.
Sorry, can't speak this muddled subject, i actually don't get it, to tell the truth. With my limited knowledge, though, it appears to me that the black race, the black movement, whatever, BLM, whatever, seem to be fomenting that which you are speaking about. Most of white folk I see are just going on about their work everyday, raising their families, while 'certain' libs and the BLM society just stir and stir. When I see that ilk coming up the sidewalk,, I just cross the street, which is the logical thing to do. What are they doing, anyway? Inventing problems out of thin air. Like I said,, I dont get it.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
02 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Earl, can you talk to these people? I think they’ve missed something along the way!!🤔🤔🤔😐
Hey, even President Truman continued talks with Josef Stalin during WWII!

Just saying, Joe. 😉

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
02 Oct 20

@suzianne said
You really have a lot of hatred for white people, Suzieann. YOu should seek
treatment, as racism can be very consuming of ones own soul.

Remember Jesus' words: "All children are God's children". No room for haters.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
03 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
Maybe he’s confusing Beethoven’s 7th with sitting on the toilet and sobbing quietly.
Hahahhaha.

Nice!