The silence is deafening.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 21:13
    @moonbus said
    @AverageJoe1

The maestro is trying to remember how it starts.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 01:54
    Here's how it goes:

YouTube
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 09:04
    @moonbus said
    @AverageJoe1

Maybe he’s confusing Beethoven’s 7th with sitting on the toilet and sobbing quietly.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 11:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    He could also fart in your general direction and reap some applause.

Your Point? Hopefully not that you believe that person would be able to conduct a symphonic orchestra (which takes some knowledge) nor that he could begin to understand what it would take to prepare the orchestra.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 13:56
    @ponderable said
    He could also fart in your general direction and reap some applause.

Your Point? Hopefully not that you believe that person would be able to conduct a symphonic orchestra (which takes some knowledge) nor that he could begin to understand what it would take to prepare the orchestra.
    My point, simply put, I venture that your man Biden, (who needs to get out in the sun) simply does not have the wherewithal or the stamina to balance the balls in the air as Trump does quite naturally. Seriously, do you think Biden could float through all of that? He can't do it, ponderman.

My orchestra analogy should be obvious, getting the violins to do some staccato while the french horns are playing one level below them in half-time. Picture Biden with that half-open moronic stare, mouth agape. He is not all there, ponder.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 14:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump has built new nuclear weapons.
    He said so.

How hard can Beethoven's 7th be ? 😛
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 14:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    My point, simply put, I venture that your man Biden, (who needs to get out in the sun) simply does not have the wherewithal or the stamina to balance the balls in the air as Trump does quite naturally. Seriously, do you think Biden could float through all of that? He can't do it, ponderman.

My orchestra analogy should be obvious, getting the violins to do some stacca ...[text shortened]... f-time. Picture Biden with that half-open moronic stare, mouth agape. He is not all there, ponder.
    Well the androgynous Trump certainly has the same girly hair as Beethoven and he’s deaf to any good advice that comes his way. So yeah you might be on to something here Joe.
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 14:121 edit
    Trump is a performer, like a juggler or magician. A lot of snake oil and magic tricks to entertain his audience and fool them into buying the reality show.
    It's really very sad that the Republican Party machine fell for the empty stunts and lies and allowed him into the White House to wreck the US. Biden isn't what I'd choose for a president, but unfortunately the US "democracy of the rich and powerful" can afford to buy a front man who can fool the ordinary people with lies and party tricks.

And no, Trump couldn't conduct himself responsibly in any public job, let alone figure how to do the work required to learn a Beethoven score, even if he could pay someone to stand in for him on the podium.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 14:55
    @mghrn55 said
    Trump has built new nuclear weapons.
    He said so.

How hard can Beethoven's 7th be ? 😛
    hardest as far as I know
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 14:56
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well the androgynous Trump certainly has the same girly hair as Beethoven and he’s deaf to any good advice that comes his way. So yeah you might be on to something here Joe.
    Gotta hand it to you, that is clever. Need more humor int he forum!!!!! Hope Sonhouse read it!
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 14:56
    @kewpie said
    Trump is a performer, like a juggler or magician. A lot of snake oil and magic tricks to entertain his audience and fool them into buying the reality show.
    It's really very sad that the Republican Party machine fell for the empty stunts and lies and allowed him into the White House to wreck the US. Biden isn't what I'd choose for a president, but unfortunately the US "de ...[text shortened]... required to learn a Beethoven score, even if he could pay someone to stand in for him on the podium.
    Wreck the US?
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 19:11
    @averagejoe1 said

My orchestra analogy should be obvious, getting the violins to do some stacca ...[text shortened]... f-time. Picture Biden with that half-open moronic stare, mouth agape. He is not all there, ponder.
    Biden is most certainly not my man. But Trump is even less so. Thank God I don't live in the USA
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 21:47
    @ponderable said
    Biden is most certainly not my man. But Trump is even less so. Thank God I don't live in the USA
    I have always been told that this is the country that most of inhabitants of the world would rather live in? Have you heard that before? Very confusing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree