The CDC finally admits it

The CDC finally admits it

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
01 Sep 22

@wajoma said
Now that's funny, so funny, shag doody can learn about humor from sonhouse, we hope.
The reason you don't like my humour, is the fact that it's such a perfect description of you.

You don't even dare email the authority who can explain the statistics to you.
You're a wee coward. Locked in your bedroom, spanking your wee monkey, spouting nothing but crap you cling to, so you can form some semblance of structure for yourself.

It's a rabbit hole you're in. And you don't dare come out.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Sep 22

@shavixmir said
The reason you don't like my humour, is the fact that it's such a perfect description of you.

You don't even dare email the authority who can explain the statistics to you.
You're a wee coward. Locked in your bedroom, spanking your wee monkey, spouting nothing but crap you cling to, so you can form some semblance of structure for yourself.

It's a rabbit hole you're in. And you don't dare come out.
Don't forget, "And talking about how your particular brand of right-wing nonsense is unique to all the others while you parrot Carlson, Hannity and the rest, while playing the same conspiracy theory cards one by one."

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
01 Sep 22

@suzianne said
Don't forget, "And talking about how your particular brand of right-wing nonsense is unique to all the others while you parrot Carlson, Hannity and the rest, while playing the same conspiracy theory cards one by one."
wow, you guys play rough.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
02 Sep 22

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Why don't you look at the death rate Vs unvaxxed, like in the US, the main deaths are from those stupid enough to think their freedom includes the right to die being STUPID. It is in mainly red states that people are dying from covid here in the US.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

States with the lowes ...[text shortened]... ve-the-lowest-covid-19-vaccination-rates

I guess you have a problem putting two and two together.
Since sonhouse's brain is stretched at anything beyond headlines here's one for sonhouse:

"Lockdown effects feared to be killing more people than Covid
Unexplained excess deaths outstrip those from virus as medics call figures ‘terrifying’ "

By
Sarah Knapton,
SCIENCE EDITOR
18 August 2022

"The effects of lockdown may now be killing more people than are dying of Covid, official statistics suggest....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/08/18/lockdown-effects-feared-killing-people-covid/?fbclid=IwAR2Q5Zvxcvs7U2VkDn_5-_fUZMHMfD8F2Zal39evXubETYnKHCmU6wnHB2Y

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
02 Sep 22

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
02 Sep 22

@wajoma said
Since sonhouse's brain is stretched at anything beyond headlines here's one for sonhouse:

"Lockdown effects feared to be killing more people than Covid
Unexplained excess deaths outstrip those from virus as medics call figures ‘terrifying’ "

By
Sarah Knapton,
SCIENCE EDITOR
18 August 2022

[i]"The effects of lockdown may now be killing more people than are ...[text shortened]... ts-feared-killing-people-covid/?fbclid=IwAR2Q5Zvxcvs7U2VkDn_5-_fUZMHMfD8F2Zal39evXubETYnKHCmU6wnHB2Y
E-mailed them yet?

No? Then shut up and stop spanking your monkey.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
03 Sep 22

@shavixmir said
E-mailed them yet?

No? Then shut up and stop spanking your monkey.
NSW Health on the week ending July 16th were there 142 covid deaths recorded in NSW, and of those were 96 of them triple jabbed, while the remainder were eligible for the 3rd shot of devil juice (i.e. this means they'd already taken 2)? In other words were 100% of the covid deaths that week vaxxinated?

Yes

NSW Health, are you sure they were dead and not unconscious or sleeping heavily?

Yes

NSW Health, what percentage of unvaxxed people have been injured or died from taking the devil juice?

0% For them to be injured by it, they must first take it.

MB

Moves
03 Sep 22

@kevcvs57 said
Stop being a clown you’ve already tried this illogical lie. The reason that the % of vaccinated dying from covid is high relative to the non vaccinated is because of the massively high rate of vaccination.
What about mandates? They don't make sense when someone has natural immunity.

https://rumble.com/v1ia4kk-kim-iversen-natural-immunity-now-recognized-by-biden.-does-this-mean-no-mor.html

Why can't Novak come here to play tennis? He has natural immunity.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
03 Sep 22
1 edit

@wajoma said
NSW Health on the week ending July 16th were there 142 covid deaths recorded in NSW, and of those were 96 of them triple jabbed, while the remainder were eligible for the 3rd shot of devil juice (i.e. this means they'd already taken 2)? In other words were 100% of the covid deaths that week vaxxinated?

Yes

NSW Health, are you sure they were dead and not unconscio ...[text shortened]... ed from taking the devil juice?

0% For them to be injured by it, they must first take it.
Link to it.

I can’t find that information anywhere.
Indeed. Quite the opposite.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
03 Sep 22

@shavixmir said
Link to it.

I can’t find that information anywhere.
Indeed. Quite the opposite.
Well then let's look at 'quite the opposite'

Because NSW Health week ending June 25th 104 covid deaths 69% triple jabbed all the others at least 2 shots, zero unjabbed.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
04 Sep 22

@wajoma said
Well then let's look at 'quite the opposite'

Because NSW Health week ending June 25th 104 covid deaths 69% triple jabbed all the others at least 2 shots, zero unjabbed.
Link.

The information I find doesn’t add up to what you’re saying. Give us a direct link, please.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
04 Sep 22

@shavixmir said
Link.

The information I find doesn’t add up to what you’re saying. Give us a direct link, please.
They update their site weekly I have screen shots, how can I post them, happy to.

Also you can post your 'quite the opposite' info too, cheers.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
04 Sep 22

@wajoma said
They update their site weekly I have screen shots, how can I post them, happy to.

Also you can post your 'quite the opposite' info too, cheers.
Link to their weekly update.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
04 Sep 22

@shavixmir said
Link to their weekly update.
Someone here tell me where to post images that I can link to.

I have been discussing specific weeks. June 25th, July 16th

Seems strange that you've said the info you found was 'quite the opposite' where did you find that?

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/weekly-reports.aspx

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
04 Sep 22

@wajoma said
Someone here tell me where to post images that I can link to.

I have been discussing specific weeks. June 25th, July 16th

Seems strange that you've said the info you found was 'quite the opposite' where did you find that?

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/weekly-reports.aspx
From your own link:

There were 126 COVID-19 deaths reported this week. Of these, 25 (20😵 had not received three doses of vaccine. Deaths may not have occurred in the week in which they were reported.

And 95% of people are vaccinated.

So… how come your conclusion is so wrong?