The CDC finally admits it

The CDC finally admits it

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
04 Sep 22
1 edit

@shavixmir said
From your own link:

There were 126 COVID-19 deaths reported this week. Of these, 25 (20😵 had not received three doses of vaccine. Deaths may not have occurred in the week in which they were reported.

And 95% of people are vaccinated.

So… how come your conclusion is so wrong?
Those weren't the 100% vaxxed weeks I've posted previously, obviously you're trying to steer away from them. I'd like to see your 'quite the opposite' info for those weeks.

But even your own numbers are damning. Of the 25 how many of them were totally unvaxxed?

If the vax did nothing at all, was totally ineffective we would expect to see 12 unvaxxed deaths. (to match the 5% by pop)

Without how many of the 25 were 'totally unvaxxed versus 2 time jabbed' nothing can be definitively discerned, other than if not totally useless the vax is almost useless and all you've done by taking the shot is risk vax injury.

In short, the number you have posted does make a case for 'quite the opposite'.

I am happy to post screen shots showing that all covid deaths in NSW for weeks ending June 25th, July 16th were at least double jabbed with most having had 3.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
04 Sep 22

@wajoma said
Those weren't the 100% vaxxed weeks I've posted previously, obviously you're trying to steer away from them. I'd like to see your 'quite the opposite' info for those weeks.

But even your own numbers are damning. Of the 25 how many of them were totally unvaxxed?

If the vax did nothing at all, was totally ineffective we would expect to see 12 unvaxxed deaths.

Withou ...[text shortened]... ths in NSW for weeks ending June 25th, July 16th were at least double jabbed with most having had 3.
I looked at the overal picture on their site.
And it’s clear that unvaccinated people have a higher chance of dying from Covid than vaccinated people.

The same sort of figures as the rest of the planet.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
04 Sep 22
1 edit

@shavixmir said
I looked at the overal picture on their site.
And it’s clear that unvaccinated people have a higher chance of dying from Covid than vaccinated people.

The same sort of figures as the rest of the planet.
Then why did you only post one week that you thought was favourable, how many of those 25 ( 20% ) were totally unvaxxed?

If 12 of them were totally unvaxxed that would make the vax completely useless, because the fatalities would match the vax rate in the population.

This is not 'quite the opposite' (shag doody quoted verbatim) nor 'many-fold down' (a shag doody for brains verbatim quote) as you have claimed before, the numbers which you posted still requiring some clarification prove the vax is at best next to useless, if not worse.

I expect a return to anal incest jokes in 5, 4, 3, ....

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
04 Sep 22

@wajoma said
Then why did you only post one week that you thought was favourable, how many of those 25 ( 20% ) were totally unvaxxed?

If 12 of them were totally unvaxxed that would make the vax completely useless, because the fatalities would match the vax rate in the population.

This is not 'quite the opposite' (shag doody quoted verbatim) nor 'many-fold down' (a shag doody for br ...[text shortened]... is at best next to useless, if not worse.

I expect a return to anal incest jokes in 5, 4, 3, ....
You’re the one who gave me the bloody link with the 20% on it.

Just face up to the fact that you are wrong. Get over it, get vaccinated and live a long and healthy life away from these forums.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
04 Sep 22
1 edit

@shavixmir said

Just face up to the fact that you are wrong. Get over it, get vaccinated and live a long and healthy life away from these forums.
And you're the one that took the numbers from that link for one week and claimed 'quite the opposite' while also claiming you were looking at 'the overall picture."

If 95% of the population are vaxxed
...and there are 126 Covid deaths (from the week you posted as an example)
Then if the vax did nothing we'd expect to see 119 of the covid fatalities to be vaxxed and 7 of the covid deaths to be unvaxxed.
For two weeks at least 100% of the covid fatalities were mostly 3 shots but all at least 2 shots. This would indicate you're better off not to get the clot shot.

So if as you claim 'many fold down' what do you think should the rate be vaxxed versus unvaxxed fatality rate.

I can find a vid of the horsefacekunt stating out right "If you get vaxxed you will not get sick and you will not die."

If we were to apply that to the NSW stats that you posted we'd expect to see 0 vaxxed fatalities and 126 unvaxxed fatalities. In reality the numbers are opposite that.

I was 50/50 on getting the juice at the beginning because, you know, science. After hearing personal face to face anecdotes from people who have been vax injured and inevitably caught covid anyway, very glad I didn't, and never will.

If you want it take it, you should pay for it. But do not take the seizure syrup to keep your job, or be able to go to the tennis, or visit friends and relatives, or open your business. There's only one reason, i.e. you believe it's good for your health.

Numbers now say otherwise.

Edit: I'm no doctor and unqualified to give medical advice, so take it with a grain of salt, I implore you, don't put that stuff in your kids. As an adult make your own choice.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Sep 22

@Wajoma
And let your child die from some new variant of C19. Sure.

MB

Moves
04 Sep 22

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Children are more likely to die from the flu.
Stop scaremongering.

MB

Moves
04 Sep 22

@shavixmir said

You were wrong. Natural immunity is better. It was always better.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-09-04-cdc-admits-natural-immunity-works-better-covid-jabs.html

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
04 Sep 22

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Anyone who is worried about a reasonably healthy child dying from C19 needs psychological help.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Sep 22

@sh76 said
Anyone who is worried about a reasonably healthy child dying from C19 needs psychological help.
Gee, only 17,000 so far. https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-survival/covid-19/

No sweat at all.

MB

Moves
05 Sep 22

@no1marauder said

No sweat at all.
Children are more likely to die from the flu.
Stop scaremongering.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
05 Sep 22
1 edit

@no1marauder said

No sweat at all.
How many of those cases were juiced up?

How many had pre-existing conditions.

I believe the post you replied to stated 'reasonably healthy child'.

Are you saying that all 17000 were unvaxxed reasonably healthy children?

Thread is discussing juice efficacy and you're going to post scary headlines with your own sar-car-stick jeers.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Sep 22

@wajoma said
How many of those cases were juiced up?

How many had pre-existing conditions.

I believe the post you replied to stated 'reasonably healthy child'.

Are you saying that all 17000 were unvaxxed reasonably healthy children?

Thread is discussing juice efficacy and you're going to post scary headlines with your own sar-car-stick jeers.
I posted a fact.

sh76 has been our #1 COVID minimizer for years. Not quite as nutty as you COVID deniers and anti-vaxxers, but with blood on his hands nonetheless.

MB

Moves
05 Sep 22

@no1marauder said
I posted a fact.

sh76 has been our #1 COVID minimizer for years. Not quite as nutty as you COVID deniers and anti-vaxxers, but with blood on his hands nonetheless.
sh76 got vaxxed. I think he got a booster too.
He just saw through most of the BS misinformation from Fauci, the CDC and FDA and corporate news media faster than you did. Remember when you believed the gene vaccine gave better immunity than natural immunity? You were the nutty one.

You have blood on your hands. You were the unwitting spreader of misinformation that killed people by telling people they needed to get the gene vaccine after getting covid. You didn't die, but my brother did. They pushed that gene vaccine on him a month after he recovered. Over a year later he died. He lost all muscle control until he was a vegetable.

Is that what covid does? Yes or no?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
05 Sep 22
1 edit

@no1marauder said
I posted a fact.

SH76 is awarded #1 Covid minimizer by marauder, well now I'm very jealous.

Doff of the cap to you good sir.

There's poetry there too, that the award should come from a covid maximizer. But who is the boards #1 covid maximizer. Sorry shag doody, you're not in the running, while all your buddies ran away your performance on this thread has been woeful. sonhouse doesn't really count either, in the last year he's gone to outer space with his mental disorder and all caps, it wouldn't seem right giving the award to a retard.

BTW No1 I have never denied covid.

Edit: Let's not nominate covd maximizers, let's have the covd maximizers nominate themselves, come on hysterics, who would like to win? Give us your resume' of outrageous hyping.