The CDC finally admits it

The CDC finally admits it

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
31 Aug 22

@wajoma said
When 100% of the covid deaths in a given week are juiced there's no two ways of looking at that.

I know that if 90% are vaxxed then 90% of covid deaths should be unvaxxed is faulty logic, that's crediting the current snake oil with too much effectiveness. If I were selling a vax I'd hope to be able to pitch it as the horse face NZ prime minister and Biden pitched it, "If ...[text shortened]... any deaths do you expect to be unvaxxed? Probably not zero as happened in reality, in NSW recently.
You've very awkwardly arrived at a rudimentary medical/philosophical question:

Is it the cancer that kills people or the chemotherapy?

Nearly all people who die of cancer are receiving chemotherapy, for example. Did the chemo cause the death?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
31 Aug 22

@shavixmir said
Exactly.
Wajoma says:

"Shag Doody thinks I should email NSW Health and ask them if any unvaxxed people have experienced vax injuries or death from the clot shot."

To which shag doody for brains replies:

"Exactly"

I'm exactly not going to do that shag doody because I'd look exactly like the retard you are. We already know that 0% of the unvaxxed have suffered vax injury or death from the vax. You have to take the juice before you can be harmed by it. If I sent them an email asking that question I'd be as embarrassed as shag should be now.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
31 Aug 22

@wajoma said
Wajoma says:

"Shag Doody thinks I should email NSW Health and ask them if any unvaxxed people have experienced vax injuries or death from the clot shot."

To which shag doody for brains replies:

"Exactly"

I'm exactly not going to do that shag doody because I'd look exactly like the retard you are. We already know that 0% of the unvaxxed have suffered ...[text shortened]... ed by it. If I sent them an email asking that question I'd be as embarrassed as shag should be now.
So, you can't verify your claims.
And what you do is come up with some pathetic rhetoric nobody even bothers to read.

You little Aussie incel, you.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
31 Aug 22

@wajoma said
So the recent week in NSW when all those that died of covid were vaccinated was ???

If the vaccine did nothing we'd expect to see about 10% of them to be unvaccinated. If the seizure syrup is "many fold" better we would have expected to see either 90% of the deaths to be unvaccinated or, all unvaccinated.
Stop being a clown you’ve already tried this illogical lie. The reason that the % of vaccinated dying from covid is high relative to the non vaccinated is because of the massively high rate of vaccination.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
31 Aug 22

@kevcvs57 said
Stop being a clown you’ve already tried this illogical lie. The reason that the % of vaccinated dying from covid is high relative to the non vaccinated is because of the massively high rate of vaccination.
But if the vax rate amongst the population is the same as the vax rate for covid deaths that's an indication the vax does nothing, and is indeed nothing like 'many folds' effective like shag doody claims.

There was a week in question when all 142 covid deaths were juiced up, this would indicate that apart from doing nothing except increasing your chance of vax injury an infinite amount it shows for that week at least you would have been better not to have taken the clot shot at all.

kev, how effective do you think the seizure syrup should be, if 90% of the population are vaxxed and there has been 142 covid deaths, how many do you think should be unvaxxed?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
31 Aug 22

@wajoma said
But if the vax rate amongst the population is the same as the vax rate for covid deaths that's an indication the vax does nothing, and is indeed nothing like 'many folds' effective like shag doody claims.

There was a week in question when all 142 covid deaths were juiced up, this would indicate that apart from doing nothing except increasing your chance of vax injury an inf ...[text shortened]... population are vaxxed and there has been 142 covid deaths, how many do you think should be unvaxxed?
EMAIL THE BLOODY INSTITUTION.

FUKKING MORON.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
31 Aug 22

@shavixmir said

FUKKING MORON.
Go away stalker, I'm tired of asking you how many people from 142 covid deaths in a 90% vaxxed population should be unvaxxed?

How many people do you think would be a good number to prove vax effectiveness?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
31 Aug 22

@wajoma said
Go away stalker, I'm tired of asking you how many people from 142 covid deaths in a 90% vaxxed population should be unvaxxed?

How many people do you think would be a good number to prove vax effectiveness?
Write the bloody email already and get the answer everyone's been giving you.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
31 Aug 22
2 edits

@shavixmir said
Write the bloody email already and get the answer everyone's been giving you.
NSW Health do not know what you think is a good efficacy rate for the clot shot. So I exactly wont be asking them what shag doody thinks.
NSW Health does not need to answer the question "How many unvaxxed have suffered injury and death from the clot shot?" We all know it is zero.

Who is this 'everyone' you're talking about? Both biden and the horsefacekuntNZprimeminister said that if you took the juice you categorically would not die from covid. Is that your 'everyone'? biden and horseface?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
31 Aug 22

@shavixmir said

FUKKING MORON.
Hey @Wajoma, I'd email them and start out this way:

HELLO INSTITUTION.
I AM EMAILING YOU BECAUSE THIS STUPID FOKING INCEL TOLD ME TO.

Works every time 🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Sep 22

@Wajoma
Why don't you look at the death rate Vs unvaxxed, like in the US, the main deaths are from those stupid enough to think their freedom includes the right to die being STUPID. It is in mainly red states that people are dying from covid here in the US.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

States with the lowest vax rates:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/these-states-have-the-lowest-covid-19-vaccination-rates

I guess you have a problem putting two and two together.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
01 Sep 22

@earl-of-trumps said
Hey @Wajoma, I'd email them and start out this way:

HELLO INSTITUTION.
I AM EMAILING YOU BECAUSE THIS STUPID FOKING INCEL TOLD ME TO.

Works every time 🙂
You're nearly there.
The emailing the institute part and asking about the statistics to get a proper answer is a great first step in communication.

Well done. Welcome the greater world of wisdom.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Sep 22

@shavixmir
All this crap coming from the Trump zombies is a serious indication of the decline in group intelligence of that whole bunch of people who gave up the idea of thinking for themselves but instead let Trump do their thinking for them.

Making a group that USED to have an average IQ of 100, now under 70.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
01 Sep 22

@sonhouse said
@shavixmir
All this crap coming from the Trump zombies is a serious indication of the decline in group intelligence of that whole bunch of people who gave up the idea of thinking for themselves but instead let Trump do their thinking for them.

Making a group that USED to have an average IQ of 100, now under 70.
Now that's funny, so funny, shag doody can learn about humor from sonhouse, we hope.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
01 Sep 22

@wajoma said

There was a week in question when all 142 covid deaths were juiced up, this would indicate that apart from doing nothing except increasing your chance of vax injury an inf ...[text shortened]... population are vaxxed and there has been 142 covid deaths, how many do you think should be unvaxxed?
No one ever claimed that any vaccination in the history of mankind is 100% effective but they are very effective compared to conspiracy websites. They do work, they have worked and they will continue to work.
Omicron was known to bypass the vaccines to a large degree but the death rate is way down compared to prior the vaccination roll out.
These are the facts and you pretending not to understand why in a near 100% vaccinated populace those dying of covid will likely be vaccinated. Look at the big picture and stop being obtuse and disingenuous.