Research Finds that Extremists are Simple-Minded and Stupid

Research Finds that Extremists are Simple-Minded and Stupid

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
23 Feb 21
2 edits

OK. I have a lot of constitutionally ptotected guns. A liberal (actually 100’s of them) are proposing that the govt should use force to restrict, in some way, any way, the ownership of guns. First my guns are nobody’s business. Do you think my guns are somebody’s business? You know you can’t possibly, it is not logical.
So what fo you think about my freedom of gun ownership?
Big question here Kev. Take it like a man. If I lose that freedom, do i lose ANY of my liberty? I think that’s a yes or a noThanks for the opportunity to rephrase so that we can have an answer here. Cool.

Lake Como

Moves
23 Feb 21
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Your constitution is outdated and pathetic.

And I’m not even an extremist.
Did The Bruce (Mel Gibson guy?) ever draw one up? He might have been able to avoid being eviscerated. It is funny how you can say something ugly about the USA, when your deal over there is to take a knife and disembowel A fellow human being. Could you tell us more about that? You descend from heathens, Shav

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
23 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
Did The Bruce (Mel Gibson guy?) ever draw one up? He might have been able to avoid being eviscerated. It is funny how you can say something ugly about the USA, when your deal over there is to take a knife and disembowel A fellow human being. Could you tell us more about that? You descend from heathens, Shav
Who do you descend from?

Lake Como

Moves
23 Feb 21

@athousandyoung said
Who do you descend from?
Never done that heritage, too busy with present. Think about it, what difference would it make? Just a bunch of names. It be nice if they showed their occupation was mushroom farmer or shoe cobbler. I would feel bad though knowing I have blood of a disembowler in my blood.
Have u done an ancestry thing, libs are heavy into that stuff, great Starbucks chitchat

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Feb 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
OK. I have a lot of constitutionally ptotected guns. A liberal (actually 100’s of them) are proposing that the govt should use force to restrict, in some way, any way, the ownership of guns. First my guns are nobody’s business. Do you think my guns are somebody’s business? You know you can’t possibly, it is not logical.
So what fo you think about my freedom of gun o ...[text shortened]... hat’s a yes or a noThanks for the opportunity to rephrase so that we can have an answer here. Cool.
I have no problem with you owning guns.
I do have a problem if you’re carrying them about on the street. Especially if they are loaded.

If you’re hunting. Fine by me.
If you’re on a shooting range. Fine by me.
If you have them on display in your house, with the bullets safely locked away. Fine by me.

You walk into a restaurant with a loaded semi-automatic, because it’s your right to do so. Go F yourself. You can’t be described as anything other than moronic.

I saw the images last year of those redneck, flag waving bastards riding around in pick-ups, armed to the teeth.
If that’s not blatant aggression, nothing is.

And if you think that behaviour is acceptable, then it’s not freedom we’re talking about, it’s a potential terrorist threat, and you don’t deserve society’s trust.

Moves
24 Feb 21
2 edits

@shavixmir

WoW old shav says it's ok to own guns legal but not ok to walk around with them...

He seems to forget gangbangers walk around with illegal guns but hey... that's ok...cause they hate white folk 🙄

Oh ya...old shav forgets he has no idea what america is like... 🙄

Old shav...also known as Fat Mark has no idea what the United States is like so maybe Marky Mark should shut up?

Moves
24 Feb 21

@shavixmir

Just another northern European who knows nothing of North America.

Moves
24 Feb 21
1 edit

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
@shavixmir

Just another northern European who knows nothing of North America.
You know nothing.

Moves
24 Feb 21

@shavixmir said
You know nothing.
I've been living in North America my whole life.

You have not.

So...

YOU KNOW NOTHING. 😁

Moves
24 Feb 21
1 edit

Who the F is alerting all of the posts?

Seriously...
Let us argue.

God damn I hate snitches 😠

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
I've been living in North America my whole life.

You have not.

So...

YOU KNOW NOTHING. 😁
I have lived in North America.

But that’s besides the point.
There are two points to actually be made:
1. You’ve changed your name, but we all know who you are.
2. You don’t need to live in a country to weigh it and find it lacking.

Moves
24 Feb 21
2 edits

@shavixmir

1. Deal with it and bring it if you have a problem with it
Anytime you want Mark.

2. You have to live here to understand.
Not visit.

I've been to so many inner cities a guy like you would run home to mama and beg for tea.

Christ! ...a European complains about a soccer team...
An American complains about being shot at while grocery shopping because so many thugs have illegal guns.

Shav says...."Take the guns away from legal gun owners!...That will solve everything!

Typical euro BS 🙄

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
@shavixmir

Anytime you want Mark.

Not visit.

I've been to so many inner cities a guy like you would run home to mama and beg for tea.

An American complains about being shot at while grocery shopping becau ...[text shortened]... ays...."Take the guns away from legal gun owners!...That will solve everything!

Typical euro BS 🙄
Typical right-wing moronity.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
24 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
@shavixmir

Anytime you want Mark.

Not visit.

An American complains about being shot at while grocery shopping becau ...[text shortened]... ays...."Take the guns away from legal gun owners!...That will solve everything!

Typical euro BS 🙄
Your confused again, all anyone has ever called for is gun control which would limit the amount of guns available to gang bangers.