1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 20:20
    @shavixmir said
    Typical right-wing moronity.
    Oh Shav,, don’t ruin a good post ,,,clearly we have to have a gun on the street if the gangbangers have a gun on the street , can you comment specifically to that just that one point, which of course negates your first post
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 23:21
    @Metal-Brain
    You just SAYING Russia did not hack the DNC and get data on democrat polls shows YOU are an extremist and therefore we can discount EVERYTHING you puke out.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 00:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 00:25
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You just SAYING Russia did not hack the DNC and get data on democrat polls shows YOU are an extremist and therefore we can discount EVERYTHING you puke out.
    No, I said thee is no evidence which there is not.
    Your denial of facts is noted.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 04:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    Oh Shav,, don’t ruin a good post ,,,clearly we have to have a gun on the street if the gangbangers have a gun on the street , can you comment specifically to that just that one point, which of course negates your first post
    Most people in New York don’t carry guns on the street. And don’t get shot.

Most people in Mukwonago (Wisconsin) don’t carry guns on the street. And don’t get shot.

Your one specific point can’t be discussed without context.
    But, to sum it up for you, most people in the world don’t carry guns on the street. And don’t get shot.

Perhaps you need to look at yourself and ask why you think people want to shoot you.
    How many times has a gangbanger shot at you?

How man times have you been mugged, robbed, raped?

Do you need to carry a gun? Or do you think you need to carry a gun?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 11:37
    @shavixmir said
    Most people in New York don’t carry guns on the street. And don’t get shot.

Most people in Mukwonago (Wisconsin) don’t carry guns on the street. And don’t get shot.

Your one specific point can’t be discussed without context.
    But, to sum it up for you, most people in the world don’t carry guns on the street. And don’t get shot.

Perhaps you need to look at yourself ...[text shortened]... been mugged, robbed, raped?

Do you need to carry a gun? Or do you think you need to carry a gun?
    HaHa. Did you just posit .."why you think people want to shoot you?" Hahahahaha.
    Why, Shav, let's look at this. A (dude?, I don't know what we are supposed to call these cretins on the Forum) caught on a street camera walks by a 70 year old lady kneeling over a flower bed near a curb. He does a perfect kung fu swipe with his leg right to her face and continues along, like he is on the way home for dinner with what I assume is his family.

QUESTION FOR THE INDOMITABLE SHAV: Why do you think people want to sucker-kick a little old lady in the face?
    Jesus. What is happening to the Forum? Russ, are you there?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 12:371 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Duchess.......a gun that old could not do its job. I would not be able to shoot a man down. Why say you are for a gun that does not work? What is happening to everyone on the forum? Maybe Everyone is giddy about the market going up ?!?

If we all walk out of Starbucks, me with my gun and Shav with his (Scottish) dirk, which of us would you get behind if we were confronted by a brother? (I’m told we are all brothers)

You, Duchess. Who you gettin behind?
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 14:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    HaHa. Did you just posit .."why you think people want to shoot you?" Hahahahaha.
    Why, Shav, let's look at this. A (dude?, I don't know what we are supposed to call these cretins on the Forum) caught on a street camera walks by a 70 year old lady kneeling over a flower bed near a curb. He does a perfect kung fu swipe with his leg right to her face and continues a ...[text shortened]... k a little old lady in the face?
    Jesus. What is happening to the Forum? Russ, are you there?
    How many times have you been shot?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 14:39
    Many simple minded people who are terrified of reading are on my "Judging Bill Gates" thread. I don't think a single person that posted on it looked at my sources at all.

None of my sources allege conspiracy theories, even the one that has conspiracy theorists in the title of the article!
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 15:06
    @averagejoe1 said
    Duchess.......a gun that old could not do its job. I would not be able to shoot a man down. Why say you are for a gun that does not work? What is happening to everyone on the forum? Maybe Everyone is giddy about the market going up ?!?

If we all walk out of Starbucks, me with my gun and Shav with his (Scottish) dirk, which of us would you get behind if we were confronted by a brother? (I’m told we are all brothers)

You, Duchess. Who you gettin behind?
    How do you get to a Starbucks if you never go to the streets.
    Bullets often travel straight through a person Joe I’d get behind something more solid and as far from the shooter as possible while he’s busy with you urban cowboys.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 15:08
    @metal-brain said
    Many simple minded people who are terrified of reading are on my "Judging Bill Gates" thread. I don't think a single person that posted on it looked at my sources at all.

None of my sources allege conspiracy theories, even the one that has conspiracy theorists in the title of the article!
    Who are you talking too? Are you alone? Is there someone we can call for you?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 15:28
    @kevcvs57 said
    Who are you talking too? Are you alone? Is there someone we can call for you?
    Am I alone if you reply to me?
    Get a grip.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 15:46
    @kevcvs57 said
    How do you get to a Starbucks if you never go to the streets.
    Bullets often travel straight through a person Joe I’d get behind something more solid and as far from the shooter as possible while he’s busy with you urban cowboys.
    I live in an excellent neighborhood, drive right up in convenient spot in a parking lot. I'm never really close to an actual street. They are just so 'done', you know. The place where vagrants get arrested for jaywalking. I cannot IMAGINE getting my soles dirty there. My lord in heaven.

Yeah, good answer about the bullet. But the fun was to get an answer from Duchess, who thinks we should carry guns that don't work. Did you see that? Wish she would answer just ONE of my questions. I nail her inability to reason every time.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 15:501 edit
    @shavixmir said
    How many times have you been shot?
    haha. Now, my question is much more cool. Why would someone shoot somebody, you asked? So I kept it simpler, why would a heathen brother (he is my brother Kevin told me a while back) kick an old lady in the face? You do not answer questions, you are as bad as Duchess and just about everyone else on these threads.

Why won't Duchess tell me which of Limbaugh (patriot) and Kamala (adulteress) should lie in state? I am so tired of making perfect statements that cannot be refuted, because y'all run away behind the house since you have no answer to my logic, rationale and common sense.
    So how is communal life going with all you weenies?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 16:30
    @Metal-Brain
    Your denial of your own BRAIN is duly noted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree