1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 02:46
    @kevcvs57 said
    No because you lied about Russian agents not hacking and releasing stuff from democrat servers so anything you say after that is null and void.
    Was the recent Kremlin hack of US Government servers a lie too?
    No, you are lying. Here is the proof.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/05/11/bombshell-crowdstrike-admits-no-evidence-russia-stole-emails-from-dnc-server/

There is no evidence Russia hacked the DNC.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 04:23
    @phil-a-dork said
    All of Israel believes that.
    No they don’t.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 04:48
    @shavixmir said
    In my personal experience I would say that lower IQ people and people on the autistic scale (high functioning autism) tend to hold more extremist views.

Or at least tend to cling to singular, more simplistic, narratives.

Right-wing extremism is a simpler message to comprehend than left-wing extremism.

Although there does tend to be a left-wing extremist surge in se ...[text shortened]... e racist”.
    Which, at their core, are actually simplistic right-wing tropes, covered in a new sauce.
    4 dislikes?

Simpletons and autists obviously don’t like being called out!

Or is it that the extreme right doesn’t like the fact that their extremism is simpler to comprehend than left-wing extremism?
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 06:43
    @shavixmir said
    In my personal experience I would say that lower IQ people and people on the autistic scale (high functioning autism) tend to hold more extremist views.

Or at least tend to cling to singular, more simplistic, narratives.

Right-wing extremism is a simpler message to comprehend than left-wing extremism.

Although there does tend to be a left-wing extremist surge in se ...[text shortened]... e racist”.
    Which, at their core, are actually simplistic right-wing tropes, covered in a new sauce.
    “Some questions do not have simple answers, but some people do not understand complex answers. Therein lies a difficulty.”

Goethe
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 09:173 edits
    @Duchess64 - Various independent investigations by the FBI or other US security agencies (which
    include many Republicans in leadership) found that Russia DID intervene on
    behalf of Donald Trump in the 2016 election.

Another pile of crappola.

A three year investigation by special investigator, Robert Mueller, arrived at NO SUCH FINDING.
    At best Mueller showed that Russia stole the data, but in reality, investigators can only claim the servers
    were breached by Russians, and that the data may have been taken by another party.
    WikiLeaks proprietor, Julian Assange, claims that the Russians had nothing to do
    with giving the data to him, as evidence that someone else was responsible for the data theft.
    ---------------

Now, show me where they conclude **with strong evidence** that the data theft
    was done by **Russians colluding with Donald Trump**. Collusion has never
    been established no matter how hard they tried to make the data fit.

In fact, Mueller said that no Russian in Moscow ever talked with anyone in Donald Trump's circle of associates.

So where's your proof, Duchess64, in "the Guardian"?
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 11:48
    @moonbus said
    “Some questions do not have simple answers, but some people do not understand complex answers. Therein lies a difficulty.”

Goethe
    Nice!
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 12:04
    @metal-brain said
    No, you are lying. Here is the proof.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/05/11/bombshell-crowdstrike-admits-no-evidence-russia-stole-emails-from-dnc-server/

There is no evidence Russia hacked the DNC.
    Your obviously a right wing extremist so there no point trying to talk sense to you.
    I know your a liar and you know your lying so what’s the point.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 12:29
    @mghrn55 said
    Do you do drip saliva on your keyboard when you are typing this drivel ?
    So you dont think we lose liberty if Beto Orourk is appointed gun czar and effectually impacts, in ANY way, my owenership of a gun, or 10 guns?? (2nd amendment).
    Will you PLEASE answer this question from the artful drooler? Please?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 12:30
    @kevcvs57 said
    And to think research found that extremists are simple minded and stupid, they obviously never included Joe in the survey.
    Kev, good morning. Can you respond to my query?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 12:32
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Duchess64 - Various independent investigations by the FBI or other US security agencies (which
    include many Republicans in leadership) found that Russia DID intervene on
    behalf of Donald Trump in the 2016 election.

Another pile of crappola.

A three year investigation by special investigator, Robert Mueller, arrived at NO SUCH FINDING.
    At best Mueller ...[text shortened]... one in Donald Trump's circle of associates.

So where's your proof, Duchess64, in "the Guardian"?
    Ha ha. You must like typing to yourself!!🤧🤣. Do you Really think a lib would relish guving you an answer?!?!
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 12:34
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your obviously a right wing extremist so there no point trying to talk sense to you.
    Kev, if you, on the other hand, are a LEFT wing extremist, as in giving finger to constitution, is there a point in talking sende to you?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 13:22
    @kevcvs57 said
    I proved you to be a liar and I am proving it again.

Being wrong sucks, doesn't it?
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 15:49
    @shavixmir said
    4 dislikes?

Simpletons and autists obviously don’t like being called out!

Or is it that the extreme right doesn’t like the fact that their extremism is simpler to comprehend than left-wing extremism?
    Not to be redundant, I find it extreme that lefties endeavor 24/7 to get stuff owned by other people. You do.
    So, that is much more difficult to comprehend for the average man, or a man from Mars, than is the 'extremism' of the Right.
    Yall just, dammit, bother people. We don't bother you.
    It is that you think in terms of group life. Creepy. Can you walk down he street by yourself without a companion to help you make social decisions?
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 16:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    Kev, if you, on the other hand, are a LEFT wing extremist, as in giving finger to constitution, is there a point in talking sende to you?
    Your constitution is outdated and pathetic.

And I’m not even an extremist.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 17:02
    @averagejoe1 said
    Kev, good morning. Can you respond to my query?
    Not really joe because your “query” was once again rambling and nonsensical, try rephrasing your query in a way that it is possible to grasp.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree