This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 19:02
    @Duchess64

Nothing but hate speech aimed directly at a perceived enemy of the lunatical left.

Parody: The Ku Klux Klan weekly journal says all black people are stupid"
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 19:07
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    OK, I'll play along. If it was Bidenstan, do you think he would let us live free?... Him, and Bernie, and AOC?
    Do you think he would be little bit involved in telling us how to run our lives. Regulations? Loves 'em. Donald gets RID of regulations. So, you better re-write this post.
    Which of the 2 would erode our liberty? Look up liberty. I would miss liberty in Bidenstan. Trump, who hugs the flag on stage, is for Freedom and Liberty. Which of the 2 is more for Freedom and Liberty, Duchess? C'mon, you can do this. The prob is that it is difficult for you to say you are for liberty when at the same time Biden is signing all this stuff (he doesnt even know what he is signing) that TAKES AWAY liberty that we have had for 240 years. Downer, Duchess. Duchess do you think perchance that that twerp AOC wants to affect the private lives of people? No? Curious you would say that. I assume you are saying that. She does, you know.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 19:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 21:17
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Duchess64

Nothing but hate speech aimed directly at a perceived enemy of the lunatical left.

Parody: The Ku Klux Klan weekly journal says all black people are stupid"
    😆
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 22:26
    @averagejoe1 said
    OK, I'll play along. If it was Bidenstan, do you think he would let us live free?... Him, and Bernie, and AOC?
    Do you think he would be little bit involved in telling us how to run our lives. Regulations? Loves 'em. Donald gets RID of regulations. So, you better re-write this post.
    Which of the 2 would erode our liberty? Look up liberty. I would miss libe ...[text shortened]... es of people? No? Curious you would say that. I assume you are saying that. She does, you know.
    Do you do drip saliva on your keyboard when you are typing this drivel ?
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 23:02
    @mghrn55 said
    Do you do drip saliva on your keyboard when you are typing this drivel ?
    And to think research found that extremists are simple minded and stupid, they obviously never included Joe in the survey.
  9. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 23:54
    330 subjects is not research 🙄

A lot of Antifa is homeless crazies who just want a friend.
    Lets test them next.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 01:33
    @phil-a-dork said
    330 subjects is not research 🙄

A lot of Antifa is homeless crazies who just want a friend.
    Lets test them next.
    Actually, I don't think I always need research.
    If you can get 25% of the American population to believe that dinosaurs roamed the Earth 4000 years ago, you can get them to believe just about anything.
  11. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 01:38
    @mghrn55 said
    Actually, I don't think I always need research.
    If you can get 25% of the American population to believe that dinosaurs roamed the Earth 4000 years ago, you can get them to believe just about anything.
    All of Israel believes that.

I guess you're an anti-semite
  12. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 01:40
    All of Islam believes that...

You hate Muslims too?
  13. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 01:55
    @mghrn55

You hate black people!!
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 02:21
    Put AVGJOE in the I agree column. Milquetoast? You are too kind about Joe. Nursing homes house people like Joe. But fret not, he is not the one to be worried about. Heard of Susan Rice
    I gotta say, Duchess, would you rather have strength, or Joe MToast.? Think world stage before you answer. Wait to see if Joe stands in the Center when they take pictures at the next global summit. trump did. Pride welled in my heart.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 02:41
    No, you are.

Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, an important player in the ‘Russiagate’ investigation into President Donald Trump, is the first person to plead guilty in US attorney John Durham’s probe of what’s been dubbed ‘Spygate.

https://www.rt.com/usa/498070-clinesmith-fbi-guilty-russiagate/

https://fbicorruption.news/2020-08-10-former-nsa-head-says-cia-fabricated-evidence-russiagate-conspiracy.html#

Since the FBI was involved in fabricating evidence you are going to have to do better than that. All of the so called evidence has been debunked. You have resorted to claiming liars that fabricated evidence is evidence of something.

You are being simple minded.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree