Europe increasingly right wing

Europe increasingly right wing

Debates

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
18 Sep 22

@vivify said
51 percent of voters were in favor of Brexit. So much for your cherry-picking picking of stats.
He's saying the farrrrr left voted for Brexit too. Not in the same numbers, but the farrrrrr left helped get brexit through. Without the farrrrrr left there would have been no Brexit.

Moves
18 Sep 22

@vivify said
51 percent of voters were in favor of Brexit. So much for your cherry-picking picking of stats.
At least I have stats!

How does your 51% stat in any way detract from the 37% of Labour supporters voting LEAVE, which I quoted you?

Moves
18 Sep 22

@vivify said
Fine: *most* of Europe is moving far right.

Better?
“Most”

Got a stat for that?

rain

Moves
18 Sep 22

@wajoma said
He's saying the farrrrr left voted for Brexit too. Not in the same numbers, but the farrrrrr left helped get brexit through. Without the farrrrrr left there would have been no Brexit.
So even UK's "far left" voted for right-wing policies. Thanks for proving my point: Europe is moving right.

rain

Moves
18 Sep 22

@divegeester said
At least I have stats!

How does your 51% stat in any way detract from the 37% of Labour supporters voting LEAVE, which I quoted you?
See above

rain

Moves
18 Sep 22

@divegeester said
“Most”

Got a stat for that?
What Euro country hasn't started moving right?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
19 Sep 22
1 edit

This is an interesting thread.

If someone would like to, I would like to see a similar thread based on the shifting politics of Central and South America

PS: To me, it seems to be going left, especially if Bolsonaro of Brazil is defeated (likely)

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19 Sep 22

@earl-of-trumps said

If someone would like to, I would like to see a similar thread based on the shifting politics of Central and South America

PS: To me, it seems to be going left, especially if Bolsonaro of Brazil is defeated (likely)
Start that thread then, instead of interrupting this one?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
19 Sep 22

Prospect of far-right female premier divides Italian women

ROME (AP) — If Italy elects the nation’s first female premier, will its women be delighted or dismayed?

Should opinion polls prove on the mark, Giorgia Meloni and the far-right Brothers of Italy party she co-founded less than a decade ago will triumph in the Sept. 25 election.

https://apnews.com/article/abortion-health-migration-rome-italy-0e816325e6e7b267d7c5c49f1b9a7b97

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
20 Sep 22

@earl-of-trumps said

Jesus you think left of the far right pig bolsanaro is actually a move to the left rather than a return to the non fascist centralist position.

Moves
20 Sep 22

@vivify said
https://nltimes.nl/
No.

A real source, not a rag run from the USA, please?

Moves
20 Sep 22

@vivify said
So even UK's "far left" voted for right-wing policies. Thanks for proving my point: Europe is moving right.
Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Brexit isn't right-wing. It's extremist. It's just that the main Labour party in England is centre-right, and therefore Remain; while the Tories are all far-right, and some of Labour are exceptionalist.

rain

Moves
20 Sep 22
1 edit

@shallow-blue said
No.

A real source, not a rag run from the USA, please?
The Netherland Times is a real news source, dumbass.

rain

Moves
20 Sep 22

@shallow-blue said
Brexit isn't right-wing. It's extremist.
Anti-immigrant nationalism is right-wing.

Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Sep 22

@vivify said
The Netherland Times is a real news source, dumbass.
The Netherland times???

Really?
That can’t be real.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.