Censorship Here

Censorship Here

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@kevcvs57 said
Never heard of it but I very much doubt that you personally proved it and given your incredibly low bar for what constitutes proof I’ll take your claim with a big pinch of salt.
Tight underpants can apparently cause infertility what’s your point.
You remind me of a doctor I saw and talked to. I asked him if he was aware that the Tetanus Vaccine contains formaldehyde. He said with a great deal of confidence that vaccines do not contain formaldehyde. I told him my source of information was the CDC and he didn't believe me. I then asked him if he had an insert I could read and he said sure and left the room. Later he came back and admitted he had learned something new that day.

So right after I proved the tetanus vaccine contains a known poison and carcinogen I told him vaccine makers in the US are immune from lawsuits and you cannot sue them if their vaccines hurt or kill people. He didn't want to believe that either.

The doctor was wrong. He couldn't accept the facts I was telling him because of incredulity alone. That is what you are doing.

The Flu vaccine in multi dose vials contains mercury, a known neurotoxin. I'm not making that up either.

Okay. I just demonstrated that vaccines contain known poisons. Are you willing to open your mind now?

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@kevcvs57 said
“ If the virus was not from in a lab why did Trump say it was? It isn't as if this is a new claim. ”
😂😂😂 just stop it now.
https://www.medicaldaily.com/cdc-shuts-down-militarys-deadly-diseases-lab-over-safety-concerns-440475

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
21 Aug 20

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Watch the film!
You are spreading lies from a dishonest website that made false claims. You discredited yourself!

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
Watch the film!
You are spreading lies from a dishonest website that made false claims. You discredited yourself!
Stop being a numpty.

s
onlooker

China

Moves
24 Aug 20

There are censorships everywhere, ytube deleted many videos about China

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
24 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
You remind me of a doctor I saw and talked to. I asked him if he was aware that the Tetanus Vaccine contains formaldehyde. He said with a great deal of confidence that vaccines do not contain formaldehyde. I told him my source of information was the CDC and he didn't believe me. I then asked him if he had an insert I could read and he said sure and left the room. Later he ...[text shortened]... kay. I just demonstrated that vaccines contain known poisons. Are you willing to open your mind now?
No I’m never going to be open to right wing conspiracy theories emanating from bad actor states. I’ve got two children ( Healthy adults now ) who had every vaccine available as children and I get the flu vaccine every year but you want me to believe that these vaccines are more harmful than the diseases that they protect us from.
Sorry MB but you’ll Need to peddle your anti vaxxer nonsense to actual idiots if your looking for converts.

Moves
24 Aug 20

@kevcvs57 said
No I’m never going to be open to right wing conspiracy theories emanating from bad actor states. I’ve got two children ( Healthy adults now ) who had every vaccine available as children and I get the flu vaccine every year but you want me to believe that these vaccines are more harmful than the diseases that they protect us from.
Sorry MB but you’ll Need to peddle your anti vaxxer nonsense to actual idiots if your looking for converts.
Anti-vaxxers are welcome to refrain from using Covid-19 vaccine once available.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
24 Aug 20

@wolfe63 said
Anti-vaxxers are welcome to refrain from using Covid-19 vaccine once available.
I’m guessing that the ones pushing these scare mongering theories take every vaccine on offer but would like others not to for whatever twisted reason.

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
26 Aug 20

@earl-of-trumps said
It's kinda obvious that Trump is just pandering some people that support him.
It's easy to see for Trump or anyone else, Qanon is a crock of bullpuppies.
Then why on Earth would Trump embrace QAnon publicly?

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
26 Aug 20
2 edits

@metal-brain said
You remind me of a doctor I saw and talked to. I asked him if he was aware that the Tetanus Vaccine contains formaldehyde. He said with a great deal of confidence that vaccines do not contain formaldehyde. I told him my source of information was the CDC and he didn't believe me. I then asked him if he had an insert I could read and he said sure and left the room. Later he ...[text shortened]... kay. I just demonstrated that vaccines contain known poisons. Are you willing to open your mind now?
Your information is incomplete and highly misleading.

1. It matters what the dose is. Infrequent small amounts of formaldehyde are not dangerous.

2. It also matters how the chemical is ingested. Breathing in formaldehyde is dangerous. Vaccines are not inhaled.

3. Pure mercury is indeed toxic, however, the vaccine contains a mercury-compound which is not toxic.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-flu-vaccine-toxic-idUSKCN22A2D0

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26 Aug 20

@moonbus said

1. It matters what the dose is. Infrequent small amounts of formaldehyde are not dangerous.

2. It also matters how the chemical is ingested. Breathing in formaldehyde is dangerous. Vaccines are not inhaled.

3. Pure mercury is indeed toxic, however, the vaccine contains a mercury-compound which is not toxic.

Best stop arguing with him.
You’ll onky end up going around in circles and shooting people at a McDonalds.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Aug 20

@moonbus said
Then why on Earth would Trump embrace QAnon publicly?
Because "they like me."

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Aug 20

@moonbus said

This is his MO, evident in the Science Forum nonsense he peddles. Talk, talk, talk, talk and talk, but leave out pertinent details.

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
26 Aug 20

@shavixmir said
Best stop arguing with him.
You’ll onky end up going around in circles and shooting people at a McDonalds.
You're right, there is no point in arguing with irrational people. However, it is important to counter half-truths peddled by fear-mongers so that others see that he is wrong, even if he himself never sees or admits it.

PS I do not frequent McDonalds.