Censorship Here

Censorship Here

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
What spam? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Constantly starting threads and posting about the same debunked, dangerous and boring conspiracy theories.

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@kevcvs57 said
There is just so much nonsense contained within your posts.
To discredit something you have to prove it wrong!
So I guess before the Moon landings / fake Moon landings we couldn’t reasonably discredit the notion that the Moon was made of cheese?
What a ridiculous individual you are. Maybe you were banned for attaining an unacceptably high level of ridiculousness.
What nonsense? If it is nonsense it should be easy to prove wrong.
I never claimed anything about the moon. That is an attempt at obfuscation and digression on your part. It is also an Ad Hominem Attack to avoid a debate.

You are clearly running scared. If you were capable of proving me wrong you would have done so by now. FAIL!

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@kevcvs57 said
Constantly starting threads and posting about the same debunked, dangerous and boring conspiracy theories.
What was debunked? Claiming and proving are two different things. Once again, prove my nonsense to be nonsense. Talk is cheap. Prove it!

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
Then prove me wrong. You do not prefer I be banned because people think I am just spouting nonsense. It is because people take me more seriously than you can endure, that is why.

Take the film Plandemic for example. Youtube did not censor it because it has been discredited. They censored it because they are incapable of proving it wrong and they don't want you to know ...[text shortened]... People want to see what was forbidden to them so they can judge for themselves. It is human nature.
That film was banned because it contained buckets full of misinformation.

Lies that have been debunked so thoroughly, that you should be embarrassed to even mention it.

Flu shots do not contain coronavirus...
Wearing a mask does not activate a virus...
The virus was not crested in a lab...

And you constantly repeating this nonsense is the reason I feel you should be banned.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
What nonsense? If it is nonsense it should be easy to prove wrong.
I never claimed anything about the moon. That is an attempt at obfuscation and digression on your part. It is also an Ad Hominem Attack to avoid a debate.

You are clearly running scared. If you were capable of proving me wrong you would have done so by now. FAIL!
For instance You constantly drone on about gates with out proving anything. It’s your job to prove your conspiracy theories not our job to disprove them, that’s just how things work I’m afraid. In all the time you’ve been here you’ve proved nothing you’ve convinced zero posters that your tin foil allegations have any validity but yet you repeat them time after time. Ergo ‘SPAM’.

Moves
21 Aug 20

@kevcvs57 said
For instance You constantly drone on about gates with out proving anything. It’s your job to prove your conspiracy theories not our job to disprove them, that’s just how things work I’m afraid. In all the time you’ve been here you’ve proved nothing you’ve convinced zero posters that your tin foil allegations have any validity but yet you repeat them time after time. Ergo ‘SPAM’.
It sounds like a bunch of "Qanonsense" doesn't it?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
21 Aug 20

@wolfe63 said
Qanon... now... that is mucho stupido.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Aug 20

@wolfe63 said
Only Trump could attract the devotion of a bunch of socially inadequate delusional Nazi’s, I wonder what they see in him 🤔

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
21 Aug 20

@kevcvs57 said
Only Trump could attract the devotion of a bunch of socially inadequate delusional Nazi’s, I wonder what they see in him 🤔
It's kinda obvious that Trump is just pandering some people that support him.
It's easy to see for Trump or anyone else, Qanon is a crock of bullpuppies.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Aug 20

@earl-of-trumps said
It's kinda obvious that Trump is just pandering some people that support him.
It's easy to see for Trump or anyone else, Qanon is a crock of bullpuppies.
I saw him asked about them and he genuinely didn’t seem to know who they were or what they stood for but when it was explained to him he couldn’t bring himself to reject them outright. But I guess that’s understandable in a tight election year.
He’ll need to be careful though, if it looks like he’s encouraging a group that has threatened armed insurrection if their guy loses it might cost him more votes than he gains.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Aug 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It is bound to happen that people will have prejudices against others, just human nature. Russ and I had a chat about this years ago now. Moderators will have their likes and dislikes and he didn't rule out that there was no bias. I presently have a Moderator who claims to have me on the GBaway Script so he doesn't see anything I say. How true it is only the Moderators and Russ would know for sure.

-VR

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@shavixmir said
That film was banned because it contained buckets full of misinformation.

Lies that have been debunked so thoroughly, that you should be embarrassed to even mention it.

Flu shots do not contain coronavirus...
Wearing a mask does not activate a virus...
The virus was not crested in a lab...

And you constantly repeating this nonsense is the reason I feel you should be banned.
You are spreading misinformation.

If you had watched Plandemic you would know that nobody in that film said flu shots contain coronavirus. I don't know what your source is, but it is a lie. Stop repeating false claims. You are misinformed.

If the virus was not from in a lab why did Trump say it was? It isn't as if this is a new claim.

So you think I should be banned even though you are spreading the disinformation? Try watching the film instead of relying on lies about the film from an unknown source. Do you know what XMRV is? If you had watched the film you would know.

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@kevcvs57 said
Not true.

I proved the Gardasil vaccine caused infertility. Do you deny that fact?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
You are spreading misinformation.

If you had watched Plandemic you would know that nobody in that film said flu shots contain coronavirus. I don't know what your source is, but it is a lie. Stop repeating false claims. You are misinformed.

If the virus was not from in a lab why did Trump say it was? It isn't as if this is a new claim.

So you think I should be b ...[text shortened]... e film from an unknown source. Do you know what XMRV is? If you had watched the film you would know.
“ If the virus was not from in a lab why did Trump say it was? It isn't as if this is a new claim. ”
😂😂😂 just stop it now.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
Not true.

I proved the Gardasil vaccine caused infertility. Do you deny that fact?
Never heard of it but I very much doubt that you personally proved it and given your incredibly low bar for what constitutes proof I’ll take your claim with a big pinch of salt.
Tight underpants can apparently cause infertility what’s your point.