19 Aug '20 10:021 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 10:181 edit
    @Duchess64

RHP has undergone change regarding censorship in an effort to remove hatred, specifically racism, from the forums.

I agree with you that the forums appear to be 'too white' but do think your posts focused on the colour white and the use of words, racist and supremacist, are just as likely to deter non white posters as the racism itself.

RHP has changed for the better.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 10:212 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    EDIT: Of course it's speculative. I have no idea why your post was removed and i don't care. It's not like this is a real debate site with real debates. It's a way to pass time.

depends on how big of a dump that bored moderator is taking and how bored he is.

I don't know what interface they have. Maybe they even have to click on every post to open them.

Or maybe they saw your name, knew just how annoying you are and auto rejected the post. They took a gamble that this too must have been some annoying crap worthy of removing. This time the gamble didn;t pay off, but it's a safe gamble.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 10:28
    I 'distorted' no facts. My previous post accurately described my 'campaign'

I have 'reported' one of your posts, the Maths one, and it was correctly removed.

I criticised strongly your Covid19 death tables, not because they showed USA and UK at the top (you accused me of this many times), and not because they were not '100% accurate'. It was because they were so wildly inaccurate as to be meaningless but mainly because different countries had different criteria for counting a death as a Covid19 death, and so we're comparing 'apples with oranges', a phrase I seem to remember using more than once.

To return to this thread, my original answer to your question was proposed in a constructive, non aggressive way.

And was met with sneering disdain.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 10:341 edit

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 10:36

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 10:461 edit

8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 10:49
    You don’t write the worst stuff here at rhp, but I do perceive you to be a bigoted poisonous forum troll who despises whites people, white men especially, men generally, the West, Westerners and anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest.

I really couldn’t give a rats arse if you’ve had a post removed but I would recommend taking up neilarini’s advice.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 10:58

10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 11:10
    Moderation on this site happens in one of two ways, automated "robomod" or assessment by a human reading an "alert" report.
    A removal by robomod is almost instantaneous.
    A removal by human is likely to take much longer, because moderators are volunteers and we all have lives outside this site.

A fast removal is most likely by robomod. A word or phrase containing a particular sequence of letters is its main function. After the recent changes I expect that some new words have been added to robomod's list.

If it happens to one of your posts try again with a single change in the wording and see if it happens again.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 11:161 edit

12. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 11:24
    Robots are stupid.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 11:36

14. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 11:443 edits
    I have distorted no facts at all.

You have lied directly. I have never said that your death tables had to be '100% accurate' ,if they were not to be 'worthless'. Total fabrication.

I do think they are SO inaccurate as to be worthless. However, for the final time, my main criticism was that different countries have different criteria for recording a death as a Covid19 death, and so you are comparing 'apples and oranges'. THAT is what makes them meaningless. I see you have wisely chosen not to challenge that part of my argument.

And again, for the final time, I entered this thread to give a good natured, perfectly reasonable answer to your original question. Read it again.

To be met by sneering disdain.

Ps - you used to use the word 'troll' on every other line in your previous life. Have rhp cut off that source of insult?
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Aug '20 12:541 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    I dunno I’ve had about three posts deleted for reasons unknown to me and I’ve asked for an explanation and got zero reply.
    I think the mods ought to realise that without feedback on deleted posts the poster is not going to know how to moderate their own future posts.
    I wondered perhaps if some auto mod algorithm was at work. (Due to the speed of post removal).

Edit: Sorry Kewpie. Posted the above before reading your post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree