Censorship Here

Censorship Here

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Aug 20

@mott-the-hoople said
I do what I want to do...not exactly sure what I will do with this forum.

You can ask your partner sonhouse (aka houndog) what I did with the forum on another site ( its your turn).
Itsyourturn was a cesspool long before you got there.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Aug 20

@divegeester said
Please try to remember this when you are in other threads, other forums and when those holding outrageous beliefs happen to be your buddies.
The hypocrite rides again.

Moves
20 Aug 20

@suzianne said
Itsyourturn was a cesspool long before you got there.
I agree

m

Moves
20 Aug 20

It seems that Russ has showed Donald how to drain the swamp. 😆

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
At least you only had a post deleted. I was banned from posting anything at all from this forum for over a month simply for posting an opinion about SARS2 policy. I NEVER violated any posting guidelines at all.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
At least you only had a post deleted. I was banned from posting anything at all from this forum for over a month simply for posting an opinion about SARS2 policy. I NEVER violated any posting guidelines at all.
Did admin confirm that with you?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
Weren’t you banned for paranoid stupidity?

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@shavixmir said
Weren’t you banned for paranoid stupidity?
Show me the guideline prohibiting paranoid stupidity. You insulted me. Isn't that a violation of posting guidelines? Someone created a thread about not being able to call anyone an idiot anymore.

Russ, is there a difference between calling someone an idiot and calling someone stupid? In this case it is paranoid and stupid.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
Show me the guideline prohibiting paranoid stupidity. You insulted me. Isn't that a violation of posting guidelines? Someone created a thread about not being able to call anyone an idiot anymore.

Russ, is there a difference between calling someone an idiot and calling someone stupid? In this case it is paranoid and stupid.
You don’t have a right not to be offended.

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@shavixmir said
You don’t have a right not to be offended.
People usually encourage censorship because they are incapable of proving a person wrong. People are not afraid of people that can be easily proven wrong and discredited as a result. If you were capable of proving me wrong you would have no desire to ask for me to be censored. You would be to busy laughing and feeling good about yourself.

Censorship is almost always promoted by cowards that hate being reminded of their failure to debate and win. It is the last resort of the bruised ego and/or people that want to hide their lies.

There is also cognitive dissonance. Having a long held believe system and having it challenged is very uncomfortable for people living in denial of facts. They will resort to censorship to end that constant reminding of inconvenient facts.

Did you beg Russ to end the facts coming from my posts? Are you living in your own little world where facts are heresy that must be suppressed?

If you want to discredit someone you need to prove them wrong first. Try that for a change. Chess players usually like a challenge. You avoid them.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
People usually encourage censorship because they are incapable of proving a person wrong. People are not afraid of people that can be easily proven wrong and discredited as a result. If you were capable of proving me wrong you would have no desire to ask for me to be censored. You would be to busy laughing and feeling good about yourself.

Censorship is almost always pr ...[text shortened]... ove them wrong first. Try that for a change. Chess players usually like a challenge. You avoid them.
You may well know, or not; I care not, I never request people to be banned for content.

The odd times I’ve suggested banning people were either in jest or because of repetitive spamming.

You I’d have banned. Permanently. Because you post thread after thread of nonsense and pollute every other thread with repetitions of your paranoid delusions.

Does this mean I report you or beg Russ to ban you? Christ no. I’m way too lazy to give a damn.

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@shavixmir said
You may well know, or not; I care not, I never request people to be banned for content.

The odd times I’ve suggested banning people were either in jest or because of repetitive spamming.

You I’d have banned. Permanently. Because you post thread after thread of nonsense and pollute every other thread with repetitions of your paranoid delusions.

Does this mean I report you or beg Russ to ban you? Christ no. I’m way too lazy to give a damn.
Then prove me wrong. You do not prefer I be banned because people think I am just spouting nonsense. It is because people take me more seriously than you can endure, that is why.

Take the film Plandemic for example. Youtube did not censor it because it has been discredited. They censored it because they are incapable of proving it wrong and they don't want you to know the truth. If it was so easy to prove wrong they would just do a fact check and leave it up.

https://plandemicvideo.com/

To discredit you have to prove it wrong, not spread a false rumor that it has been discredited and censor it out of fear. The thing about censoring people is that it makes people want to see what was censored even more out of curiosity.

You are unwittingly bringing more attention to my ideas and views. Censorship is merely a temporary solution. You cannot suppress opinions forever. People want to see what was forbidden to them so they can judge for themselves. It is human nature.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
I’ll give you a clue ‘SPAM’

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
Then prove me wrong. You do not prefer I be banned because people think I am just spouting nonsense. It is because people take me more seriously than you can endure, that is why.

Take the film Plandemic for example. Youtube did not censor it because it has been discredited. They censored it because they are incapable of proving it wrong and they don't want you to know ...[text shortened]... People want to see what was forbidden to them so they can judge for themselves. It is human nature.
There is just so much nonsense contained within your posts.
To discredit something you have to prove it wrong!
So I guess before the Moon landings / fake Moon landings we couldn’t reasonably discredit the notion that the Moon was made of cheese?
What a ridiculous individual you are. Maybe you were banned for attaining an unacceptably high level of ridiculousness.

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@kevcvs57 said
I’ll give you a clue ‘SPAM’
What spam? I have no idea what you are talking about.