1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Aug '20 12:53
    @eladar said
    Perhaps, but there is no doubt this site has a double standard in moderating. It is a total joke of a site.
    And yet here you are.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 10:07
    @eladar said
    Trum .has been in office how long? No nuclear war.

Anyone concerned about Trump starting a nuclear war is either pretty stupid, or simply does not pay attention to the real world.
    So, this is Trump’s major accomplishment, is it? He hasn’t triggered the apocalypse. Am I supposed to be grateful, or what?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:02
    Posting any thread on here that questions the safety of vaccines will result in censorship. This does not violate any stated guidelines so the moderator(s) obviously make up the criteria for unacceptable posts as they go along.

It isn't as if certain vaccines have not been proven to be unsafe, some have. A glaring example is the polio vaccine that caused most polio cases in Africa. This link is from the AP, a well respected news site.

https://apnews.com/7d8b0e32efd0480fbd12acf27729f6a5
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:19
    @metal-brain said
    Posting any thread on here that questions the safety of vaccines will result in censorship. This does not violate any stated guidelines so the moderator(s) obviously make up the criteria for unacceptable posts as they go along.

It isn't as if certain vaccines have not been proven to be unsafe, some have. A glaring example is the polio vaccine that caused most polio ca ...[text shortened]... k is from the AP, a well respected news site.

https://apnews.com/7d8b0e32efd0480fbd12acf27729f6a5
    As you probably have read your source we are talking about those numbers:

* we Need 95% immuniazation to eradicate Polio and it should be done since Polio is highly infective and has caused a lot of harm in centuries past

* 9 cases of vaccine-induced Polio have been found over four countries.
    * If the "good and expensive" Polio vaccine is used then there are no publiched Polio infections

Without trying to be cynic I conclude:
    * If we eradicate Polio as we did other diseaseswe do something good for mankind.
    * If we can only afford the "cheap and no so good" vaccine we will have some pople being infected, but there won't be a spread since their Peers are immunized.
    * If you really care About those Children, please make Money available to use the "good and expensive" vaccine for those Children. Thank you.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:23
    @ponderable said
    As you probably have read your source we are talking about those numbers:

* we Need 95% immuniazation to eradicate Polio and it should be done since Polio is highly infective and has caused a lot of harm in centuries past

* 9 cases of vaccine-induced Polio have been found over four countries.
    * If the "good and expensive" Polio vaccine is used then there are no pub ...[text shortened]... , please make Money available to use the "good and expensive" vaccine for those Children. Thank you.
    Read the article.
    Global health numbers show there are now more children being paralyzed by viruses originating in vaccines than in the wild.

Funny how these vaccines are tested in 3rd world countries and not here.
  6. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:37
    @metal-brain said
    Read the article.
    Global health numbers show there are now more children being paralyzed by viruses originating in vaccines than in the wild.

Evidently I did and posted some relevant numbers. How About you?
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:491 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Read the article.

Complete bunk!
    You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
    You vomit rightist propaganda because you haven't taken the time to critically digest the hideous sources of your reading.

Peer-reviewed scientific journals recommended.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:55
    @ponderable said
    Evidently I did and posted some relevant numbers. How About you?
    More children were being paralyzed by viruses originating in vaccines than in the wild. More than 50%. There is your number.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:561 edit
    @wolfe63 said
    Complete bunk!
    You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
    You vomit rightist propaganda because you haven't taken the time to critically digest the hideous sources of your reading.

Peer-reviewed scientific journals recommended.
    The CDC admitted it. You are lying!

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/16/780068006/how-the-oral-polio-vaccine-can-cause-polio
  10. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 15:30
    @metal-brain said
    More children were being paralyzed by viruses originating in vaccines than in the wild. More than 50%. There is your number.
    So you understand that after immunization a lot of Children less than without contact Polio, thus the very small number of vaccine-induced Polio cases become relevant in Terms of relative infections.

How many Polio cases wordlwide before vaccination? (Hint: if it were in the single Digits then nobody would have develloped a vaccine, it was in the tens of thousands with a severe Variation)
    How many today? (even in the hot spost we are in the single Digits as of your own source)

Any conclusion?
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 18:55
    @metal-brain said
    Read the article.

Very interesting point.

I had once read that the US has some testing laboratory in Puerto Rico because of some hitch
    in the law that allows them to do certain testing there, whereas they could not in one of the 50 states.

Where there's a sneaky-snake, there's a way.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 21:07
    @ponderable said
    So you understand that after immunization a lot of Children less than without contact Polio, thus the very small number of vaccine-induced Polio cases become relevant in Terms of relative infections.

How many Polio cases wordlwide before vaccination? (Hint: if it were in the single Digits then nobody would have develloped a vaccine, it was in the tens of thousands with ...[text shortened]... today? (even in the hot spost we are in the single Digits as of your own source)

Any conclusion?
    So you are condoning using Africans and other third world nation's people as guinea pigs? Real ethical. I suppose you support Planned Parenthood population control of Negros too.
  13. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 06:58
    @metal-brain said
    So you are condoning using Africans and other third world nation's people as guinea pigs? Real ethical. I suppose you support Planned Parenthood population control of Negros too.
    That is, as you probaly well Aware not waht I wrote.

Intentional misrepresentation is called "lying" if you Need a simple word.

I condone the use of a less than Optimum solution to no solution at all.
    I condone to have single Digit numbers of victims to tens of thousands.
    I give Money to help the poor, but I rather help thousands a bit than giving up since I can't Level everybody to the satndards of my Society.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 12:11
    @ponderable said
    That is, as you probaly well Aware not waht I wrote.

Intentional misrepresentation is called "lying" if you Need a simple word.

I condone the use of a less than Optimum solution to no solution at all.
    I condone to have single Digit numbers of victims to tens of thousands.
    I give Money to help the poor, but I rather help thousands a bit than giving up since I can't Level everybody to the satndards of my Society.
    The SARS2 vaccine should be tested on politicians first, if they survive the vaccine is safe. If they don't the country is safe.

I am fine with politicians getting the vaccine first if it is the very same vaccine the general population is getting later. You seem to want to test them on Negroes though. You must be a racist.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 12:221 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Very interesting point.

I had once read that the US has some testing laboratory in Puerto Rico because of some hitch
    in the law that allows them to do certain testing there, whereas they could not in one of the 50 states.

Where there's a sneaky-snake, there's a way.
    It seems to be a way to avoid the bad PR that comes from their vaccine killing people. It is in a different country and officials are easier to buy off to sweep it under the rug.

Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"The fact that Merck, which makes Gardasil, and GlaxoSmithKline, maker of Cervarix, donated almost $6 million worth of their vaccines to the PATH trial “was not philanthropy,” asserts Chandra M. Gulhati, editor of the Monthly Index of Medical Specialities, an influential journal in India. “It is shocking to see how an American organization used surreptitious methods to establish itself in India,” he charges. “This is an obvious case where Indians were being used as guinea pigs,” contends Samiran Nundy, a gastrointestinal expert at the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi and editor emeritus of the National Medical Journal of India."

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/09/indian-parliament-comes-down-hard-cervical-cancer-trial

Merck has a history of hiding known dangers of it's products like Vioxx. The fact the Bill Gates chose to partner with such a shady pharma company is messed up. I thought he was too smart to do something so stupid, but maybe he just doesn't care. That would make more sense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree