Academic Freedom and Criticizing Israel

Academic Freedom and Criticizing Israel

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
11 May 21

@rajk999 said
The non-militarized Israelis have been cruelly and unjustifiably been getting clobbered for 100 years.
For 100 years? Non-militarized?
The only Jews in Israel who haven’t been in army are either children or religious nutjobs.
Israel hasn’t existed for 100 years (in its current form).

Let me guess... you’ve never been there.
Well, let me guess... you’ve never been off the trailer park...

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
11 May 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Nothing to do with persecution by their Muslim brothers then?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 May 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Im quite aware of what arsenal Israel has. You seem to be playing with words by saying the Palestinians have no army. Who fired rockets at vulnerable targets in Israel today? HAMAS. Who is that?
Hamas is a bit of a mish mash. It started out in '87 as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood to liberate Palestine.
But it is hardly funded and militarized by Palestinians. Note that Hamas has fired over 400 rockets into Israel recently,
but Palestinians are hardly funding this - no way, and they are not singularly doing the fighting.
Same with Hezbollah, al Qaeda, ISIS, any of those militant groups has members from all over the ME.
They fight for the liberation of Palestine and in particular, Jerusalem, or el Quds.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 May 21

@rajk999 said
Smart people know when they are conquered.
Believe me, nobody knows more than the Pals that they were defeated long ago. Now they just sit there as
target practice for murdering Israelis, hoping and praying them that someone frees them from this torture farm.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 May 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Hamas is a bit of a mish mash. It started out in '87 as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood to liberate Palestine.
But it is hardly funded and militarized by Palestinians. Note that Hamas has fired over 400 rockets into Israel recently,
but Palestinians are hardly funding this - no way, and they are not singularly doing the fighting.
Same with Hezbolla ...[text shortened]... l over the ME.
They fight for the liberation of Palestine and in particular, Jerusalem, or el Quds.
Who the hell cares about that. They are firing f...ing rockets into Israel civilian territory. I guess when the people [and Netanyahu], see these incoming rockets they should say No big deal, the Palestinains have no army, they are a mish mash, not funded, not militarized ..lets just duck and get out of the way.. ... LOL 😀

You are the biggest moron I ever came across. The Palestinians are suicidal. Hamas knows the end result of firing rockets into Israel territory. According to Netanyahu, he will hit them hard. I agree with him.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 May 21

@rajk999 said
Who the hell cares about that. They are firing f...ing rockets into Israel civilian territory. I guess when the people [and Netanyahu], see these incoming rockets they should say No big deal, the Palestinains have no army, they are a mish mash, not funded, not militarized ..lets just duck and get out of the way.. ... LOL 😀

You are the biggest moron I ever came ...[text shortened]... ng rockets into Israel territory. According to Netanyahu, he will hit them hard. I agree with him.
Yes, and Israel will NEVER have peace so long as they keep their boot on the Palestinians' necks. never.
There are way too many groups of interested peoples in the ME to let the Israeli's get away with it, freely.
Israel can kill more of the Palestinians than the other way, we all know this. But the Israelis still long for peace,
a peace they are never going to get, praise the lord.

BTW, you do know that "Jews" never controlled Israel, they controlled/owned the house of Juda, West Bank.

So these imposters from Europe come in (No, they are not Sephardi Jews) and just CLAIM they own everything.

Stoopid forks.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
11 May 21

@rajk999 said

You are the biggest moron I ever came ...[text shortened]... ng rockets into Israel territory. According to Netanyahu, he will hit them hard. I agree with him.
Yes of course Hamas knows the result of firing rockets into Israel and Netanyahu knows the result of throwing Palestinians out of their homes to make way for Israeli settlers and the results suit both of them politically.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 May 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Yes, and Israel will NEVER have peace so long as they keep their boot on the Palestinians' necks. never.
There are way too many groups of interested peoples in the ME to let the Israeli's get away with it, freely.
Israel can kill more of the Palestinians than the other way, we all know this. But the Israelis still long for peace,
a peace they are never going to get, ...[text shortened]... urope come in (No, they are not Sephardi Jews) and just CLAIM they own everything.

Stoopid forks.
Jews want to live in the land of Palestine, first. Peace is a distant second. If the Palestinians dont care for peace then they will continually be on the receiving end of death and misery. The history behind how the Jews acquired land in the area goes back over 200 years and land was purchased by Jewish interest groups and conglomerates, from the locals, whoever they were. Most were foreigners. Even the Ottoman period Jews were constantly buying up land.

The Jews have been getting away with a lot of stuff for 100 yrs now, as you well know and nobody dare stop them. With every passing year they become more and more powerful. Who is going to stop them now?

q

Moves
11 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
Yes of course Hamas knows the result of firing rockets into Israel and Netanyahu knows the result of throwing Palestinians out of their homes to make way for Israeli settlers and the results suit both of them politically.
If a group like Hamas fired rockets at the US, my country would justifiable kill every single person that might even have every assisted the group. Not only would Americans be fine with that, they would demand it. The constant questioning of Israel and holding them to a higher standard is 100% based on prejudice and hatred.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
11 May 21

@quackquack said
If a group like Hamas fired rockets at the US, my country would justifiable kill every single person that might even have every assisted the group. Not only would Americans be fine with that, they would demand it. The constant questioning of Israel and holding them to a higher standard is 100% based on prejudice and hatred.
Said the individual who just displayed utter hatred for the Palestinians.
What If someone sent their army in to your home to evict you because they liked the look of your house would your country feel unjustified in firing rickets at them.
Your bigotry, hatred and racism is on full display here.

q

Moves
11 May 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Said the individual who just displayed utter hatred for the Palestinians.
What If someone sent their army in to your home to evict you because they liked the look of your house would your country feel unjustified in firing rickets at them.
Your bigotry, hatred and racism is on full display here.
Israel has been attacked by its neighbors literally since its creation. Whether it was decades of PLO bombs on school busses or suicide bombers in market places or missiles at its cities, Israel has be subjected to endless violence. Only a racist like yourself would deny Israel's right to defend itself.
Once again, if a group like the Palestinians sent a single missile, regardless of it strength, at any US city the US would immediately do everything in our power to kill every single man, women, child or animal that was part of that group. Let's give the same courtesy to Israel which has a much tamer response to decades of continued attacks.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 May 21
5 edits

@Rajk999
Jews want to live in the land of Palestine, first. Peace is a distant second.
EoT: AGREED. AND PALESTINIANS WANT TO LIVE ON THE LAND OF PALESTINE, TOO. THE RUB.
THE JEWS CAN LIVE ON THE LAND OF PALESTINE AS THEY ALWAYS HAVE, THEY JUST CAN'T TAKE INDIVIDUALS LAND/HOME

If the Palestinians dont care for peace then they will continually be on the receiving end of death and misery.

EoT: WHEN THE THIEVES STEAL THEIR LAND THEIR HOMES, THEIR FARMS, THEY ARE ON THE RECEIVING
END OF DEATH ANYWAY. AT LEAST THIS WAY THEY CAN RESIST. AND I ASK YOU, WOULD YOU RESIST
HAVING YOUR LAND AND HOME TAKEN WHEN YOU HAVE A TITLE TO THE LAND AND HOME? WAKE UP DUDE.
THE ISRAEL ARMY MOVES IN AND STEALS EVERYTHING AND YOU EXPECT THE PALS TO JUST STAND THER AND WAVE HELLO?

The history behind how the Jews acquired land in the area goes back over 200 years and land was purchased by Jewish interest groups and conglomerates, from the locals, whoever they were. Most were foreigners. Even the Ottoman period Jews were constantly buying up land.

EoT: BUT THAT WAS LEGAL. THAT'S OK. THE MODERN WAY THEY GET LAND IS TO JUST STEAL IT. WAKE UP.,

The Jews have been getting away with a lot of stuff for 100 yrs now, as you well know and nobody dare stop them. With every passing year they become more and more powerful. Who is going to stop them now?

EoT: I CAN'T PREDICT WHO, ALTHOUGH I SUSPECT A CONGLOMERATION OF FORCES LIKE AL QAEDA,
ISIS, HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH ETC. OF COURSE SYRIA, TURKEY, EGYPT, IRAQ FIGHTERS, AND OTHERS CAN JOIN THE FRAY.

LET US NOT FORGET IRAN WITH A NUKE BOMB TOO. SO LAUGH WHILE YOU CAN.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
@Rajk999
Jews want to live in the land of Palestine, first. Peace is a distant second.
EoT: AGREED. AND PALESTINIANS WANT TO LIVE ON THE LAND OF PALESTINE, TOO. THE RUB.
THE JEWS CAN LIVE ON THE LAND OF PALESTINE AS THEY ALWAYS HAVE, THEY JUST CAN'T TAKE INDIVIDUALS LAND/HOME

[i] If the Palestinians dont care for peace then they will continually be on th ...[text shortened]... D OTHERS CAN JOIN THE FRAY.

LET US NOT FORGET IRAN WITH A NUKE BOMB TOO. SO LAUGH WHILE YOU CAN.
Dont know what EoT is but never mind. Yes the Jews are guilty of being unfair to Palestinians, but firing rockets into Israel is a suicidal move. Maybe they dont care, and I have heard interviews with parents of dead sons who said they are glad the Israeli military killed their son because their son is now a martyr and in heaven.

I am certainly not laughing at anything in that area because any serious war will affect the entire planet. It is everyone's hope that these people will find a way to co-exist in peace, but the chances of that is slim.

Did not know Iran had a nuke. Good for them. If that is the case then Israel will remove it from their hands. Remember Osirak?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
12 May 21

@rajk999 said
Dont know what EoT is but never mind. Yes the Jews are guilty of being unfair to Palestinians, but firing rockets into Israel is a suicidal move. Maybe they dont care, and I have heard interviews with parents of dead sons who said they are glad the Israeli military killed their son because their son is now a martyr and in heaven.

I am certainly not laughing at anything in ...[text shortened]... ke. Good for them. If that is the case then Israel will remove it from their hands. Remember Osirak?
firstly, EoT is Earl of Trump, so readers will know who is speaking. I used CAPS to help.

You're right, the Palestinians don't care about their lives living like cattle in a livestock corral.

When people are losing their right to life, watch out. they are dangerous and they have lots of helpers.
Israel is just biding time, they will not ever change and give peace and autonomy to the Palestinians.
It may take another 70 years or so. But the worm will turn.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12 May 21

@rajk999 said

Ahhh... fired rockets at Jerusalem you say.
You forgot to mention that Hamas warned Israel to remove police and soldiers from the mosque (where they were shooting teargas and rubber bullets... during bloody ramadan) and that if they didn’t they would shoot the rockets.
Israel did not remove their police / army and the rockets were fired.

You just want the Palestinians to roll over and take it like a rajk999 on a trailer park.
And you seem to forget that Israel is constantly breaking international treaties, laws and UN resolutions.

Here’s Jeremy Bowen on the matter:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57074460