1. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 May '21 13:15
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I got it. This woman wants to call the Jews war criminals, and yet she wants to work in a university heavily financed by the Jews. Well, Im glad the Jews taught her a lesson. 😀
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 May '21 15:02
    @rajk999 said
    I got it. This woman wants to call the Jews war criminals, and yet she wants to work in a university heavily financed by the Jews. Well, Im glad the Jews taught her a lesson. 😀
    Jews, as a race/nation/religion/whatever you call it, are not necessarily war criminals.

The state of Israel definitely committed quite a lot of crimes against humanity.

If you can't distinguish between those, you are the racist here.

And yes, American corporatist financing is a great part of the war crimes.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 May '21 15:422 edits
    @shallow-blue said
    Jews, as a race/nation/religion/whatever you call it, are not necessarily war criminals.

The state of Israel definitely committed quite a lot of crimes against humanity.

If you can't distinguish between those, you are the racist here.

And yes, American corporatist financing is a great part of the war crimes.
    Atrocities are committed by both sides of that conflict, so the label 'war criminals' can be equally applied to both sides So I can repeat what you said and just change the names: Palestinians, as a race/nation/religion/whatever you call it, are not necessarily war criminals. The state of Palestine definitely committed quite a lot of crimes against humanity. If you can't distinguish between those, you are the racist here.

However all of that is irrelevant. Who cares who is right and who is wrong or who are war criminals. The point is can the woman [who supports the Palestinians and condemns the Jews] work in a university heavily funded by the Jews. The answer is they wont allow that. Let me put it in a way you will understand. Can a supporter of the Jewish cause who condemns Palestinians atrocities, work in a university funded by Palestinians. The answer is the same, and that is fine.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 May '21 20:41
    @Rajk999

So if one side attacks the other to steal the land, and the other side defends , they are equally culpable?

Israel is guiilty. And no other. THe Palestinians NEVER had an army (military) and still don't
    yet they are being slaughtered by a major world military. (thanks to the US, damn them)
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 May '21 20:441 edit
    I don't look at Nationality, Ethnicity, Religion, or any of that bullshyte. I look at your ACTIONS. period.

I, as an America, was against the US in Vietnam, as an example. I am against the US in Afghanistan now.
    I have a clear conscience. Israel... GUILTY as charged. Genocide, land theft, creating refugees, illegal occupation.
    and the Palestinians will not stop fighting back, nor should they. How long should illegal occupations be allowed to go on?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    09 May '21 21:47
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I don't look at Nationality, Ethnicity, Religion, or any of that bullshyte. I look at your ACTIONS. period.

I, as an America, was against the US in Vietnam, as an example. I am against the US in Afghanistan now.
    I have a clear conscience. Israel... GUILTY as charged. Genocide, land theft, creating refugees, illegal occupation.
    and the Palestinians will not stop fighting back, nor should they. How long should illegal occupations be allowed to go on?
    The USA has been on Amerindian land for over 200 years.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 May '21 21:551 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Rajk999

So if one side attacks the other to steal the land, and the other side defends , they are equally culpable?

Israel is guiilty. And no other. THe Palestinians NEVER had an army (military) and still don't
    yet they are being slaughtered by a major world military. (thanks to the US, damn them)
    Thats a naive and biased opinion of the real story which started way back in the mid 1800s. Google it and read some history. In any case, I wont eat up myself over it, as nothing can be done.

As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. (Ezekiel 34:12-14 KJV)
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 May '21 21:58
    @earl-of-trumps said

As a non-American, I thank God for the United States of America. Im sorry they did not kick Chavez butt [in Venezuela] and wiped out his crooked government some years ago.

Anyway you are on the wrong side. You are siding with crooks and criminals.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 May '21 22:01
    @athousandyoung said
    The USA has been on Amerindian land for over 200 years.
    Of course, and they got it only after mercilessly wiping out the indigenous people.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '21 22:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '21 22:08

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '21 22:10

13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '21 22:13

14. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 May '21 22:16
    Note that Duchess64 insists that it's right and
    proper for universities to accept millions of $$$ from
    wealthy donors, who then should have absolutely no
    control over its research and teaching.

Could Duchess 64 be a proud graduate of GimmeGimme University?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 May '21 22:25
    The biblical passages serve to demonstrate several things
    - that this is a long standing battle over land which started several thousand years ago
    - that the people involved are descendants of brothers and cousins, all children of Abraham, who is the father of these warring nations
    - that many of the Muslims do not support the Palestinians because they know that this land was given by God to the children of Jacob.

Ancient history is necessary to understand modern history.
    -
    -

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree