This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 May '21 21:58
    https://www.aaup.org/article/academic-freedom-and-china#.YJcJbIeSmUk

Certainly, the February 2018 change in the Chinese constitution allowing unlimited presidential terms resulted in a tightening of restrictions on academic freedom at all universities and colleges in China, including overseas campuses of American universities. Stability (both of the country and of its ruling regime) remains the Communist Party’s first concern, and ideas or movements that might jeopardize party authority are subject to crackdown. Xi Jinping has consolidated and centralized power and reasserted the party’s control over information, education, and the media.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '21 22:032 edits

4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 May '21 22:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Good. More groups should support Israel and i would love to hear less from both you and less from racist who like this person and yourself who object to Israel and its right to exist.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '21 22:242 edits

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '21 22:33

7. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 May '21 22:50
    @quackquack said
    Good. More groups should support Israel and i would love to hear less from both you and less from racist who like this person and yourself who object to Israel and its right to exist.
    Yeah .. the woman probably said / wrote something stupid like how the Jews fabricated the holocaust. Thats more than enough to piss off any Jew especially those putting millions into universities. Im pretty sure the financiers did not just come down on her because of which side of the fence she sits between Israel and Palestine. She must have written some pretty divisive, even racial antisemitic stuff.
  8. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 May '21 22:52
    The University of Toronto is supporting the correct side. But even if that wasn't apparent everyone on this site sees your history long hateful rants and knows to support the other side.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '21 22:57

10. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 May '21 23:03
    I dont intend to read everything the woman wrote. I am satisfied that the people putting in the millions to support the university thought that she was not appropriate for the position.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '21 23:05

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '21 23:091 edit

13. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 May '21 23:10
    Here it is ... apparently the woman violated some of these guidelines by International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, for identifying antisemitism

Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.
    Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.
    Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.
    Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.
    Using the symbols and images associated with classic antisemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.
    Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.
    Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.

https://www.universityaffairs.ca/opinion/dispatches-academic-freedom/how-to-fight-anti-semitism-without-threatening-academic-freedom/
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '21 23:11

15. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 May '21 23:13
    Of course. If its my university then I can do as I please.
    Go fund your own univerisity and do as you please.

😀 Lol.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree