Rugby World Cup 2011

Rugby World Cup 2011

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
13 Sep 11

Originally posted by trev33
There's going to be two of them in the semis.
Show me your math there?

Moves
13 Sep 11

Originally posted by Crowley
Show me your math there?
Johnny Sexton x awesome + Paul O'Connell + (Brian O'Driscoll awesome2) = bye bye Boks.

With either France or England joining them.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Sep 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Football is gay, all those footballers rolling around on the floor kissing each other after
they score a goal. Rugby is a gentlemanly sport, no disrespect for the officials,
shacking hands after the match. You could even take your wife and kids to a rugby
match, no problem, although i would hesitate to do the same at a football match, here
in Glasgow anyway its just not on.
You've obviously never been in a rugby dressing room?

rc

Moves
14 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You've obviously never been in a rugby dressing room?
yes i absolutely have for i used to play for my school Lenzie Academy both in the full
team and in the sevens, I was a wing forward, now known as a blindside/openside
flanker. I was open side flanker, my job was to 'sack', the standoff, now known as a fly
half. Taking showers is not gay, rolling about on the grass kissing and hugging after
someone scores a goal, well, that's a different matter! You know its true!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Sep 11
1 edit

yes i absolutely have for i used to play for my school Lenzie Academy both in the full
team and in the sevens, I was a wing forward, now known as a blindside/openside
flanker. I was open side flanker, my job was to 'sack', the standoff, now known as a fly
half. Taking showers is not gay, rolling about on the grass kissing and hugging after
someone scores a goal, well, that's a different matter! You know its true!
What about these scenarios -

1. Filling a used rugby boot with lager, pouring it down the crack of a naked players ass and having someone underneath drinking the lager. (nose to scrotum)

2. Having a clubhouse full of naked players, one walking up to the other and saying - 'Go on Steve, give me a semi-on'.

3. My girlfriend used to be a physio for a local semi professional team. On away trips at some point all the players would be naked on the bus.

Is that gay enough for you?

rc

Moves
14 Sep 11
2 edits

What about these scenarios -

1. Filling a used rugby boot with lager, pouring it down the crack of a naked players ass and having someone underneath drinking the lager. (nose to scrotum)

2. Having a clubhouse full of naked players, one walking up to the other and saying - 'Go on Steve, give me a semi-on'.

3. My girlfriend used to be a physio fo ...[text shortened]... trips at some point all the players would be naked on the bus.

Is that gay enough for you?
What can i say, must have been in England, you know what you guys are like for
dressing up as chicks and stuff. I have tried to understand it, come to the conclusion
that it must be a preponderance of hormones in the water down there, but dude did
you really need to post the details, man that's pretty minging, I mean who drinks
lager but chicks and gay rugby players!

rc

Moves
14 Sep 11

Canada were awesome against Tonga, what's with the huge beards though?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Sep 11

Canada were awesome against Tonga, what's with the huge beards though?
And Scotland were rather poor against Georgia.

FMF is right you know, that kit looks pretty darn black to me.

rc

Moves
14 Sep 11
1 edit

And Scotland were rather poor against Georgia.

FMF is right you know, that kit looks pretty darn black to me.
If i was any of the big guns i would be looking forward to playing Scotland, Sean
Lamont is mince, he dropped an easy catch, he cannot handle the ball, he cannot run
with the ball, what he is doing in the squad i have no idea. I fear the worst for
Scotland, i really do, Argentina are gonna maul us, but we'll still beat England. Its
inevitable. Why we cannot off load the ball in the tackle i cannot say, nor are we
powerful enough to pick and drive. There is a fine line between black and navy blue,
England pole vaulted that line with their black kit, we merely are following tradition 🙂

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
14 Sep 11

Johnny Sexton x awesome + Paul O'Connell + (Brian O'Driscoll awesome2) = bye bye Boks.

lol

Moves
14 Sep 11

3. My girlfriend used to be a physio for a local semi professional team. On away trips at some point all the players would be naked on the bus.
Gang-bang for a warm up, interesting.

member 001

Planet Oz

Moves
15 Sep 11

Bye Bye Ireland, Wallabies will smash them

Moves
15 Sep 11

Originally posted by boarman
Bye Bye Ireland, Wallabies will smash them
How can you doubt my math? *shakes head in disbelief*

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
17 Sep 11

How can you doubt my math? *shakes head in disbelief*
Well, well, well.

New York

Moves
17 Sep 11

I don't think I can put into words just how massive that win was for Ireland over Australia. The RWC needed that. Now, time for everyone to recalculate their semi finalists!