Rugby World Cup 2011

Rugby World Cup 2011

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
10 Sep 11

How the hell did the ref miss the French player playing the ball on ground for France's 1st try? Should have been a penalty to Japan.

Moves
10 Sep 11

Originally posted by Crowley
Yeah, they never seemed to hit top gear, but that's understandable if you look at the opposition.

Sonny-Bill is a damn quality player.
True. Will be interesting how they play against the French though.

The bookies here were giving Tonga the handicap odds +67 points and Romania +34 points, you know when you have a serious feeling about something but don't act on it, that was me with those handicaps. 10/11 brilliant odds 😞

Moves
10 Sep 11

Originally posted by trev33
True. Will be interesting how they play against the French though.

The bookies here were giving Tonga the handicap odds +67 points and Romania +34 points, you know when you have a serious feeling about something but don't act on it, that was me with those handicaps. 10/11 brilliant odds 😞
I think the teams are tense in their 1st games. The French are All blacks Achilles heal. The game to watch tomorrow Springboks and Wales, it is going to be close game.

Moves
10 Sep 11

Originally posted by CER
I think the teams are tense in their 1st games. The French are All blacks Achilles heal. The game to watch tomorrow Springboks and Wales, it is going to be close game.
Check my flag... there's only one match to watch tomorrow 😉

F

Moves
10 Sep 11

Well played Argentina, against England.

F

Moves
11 Sep 11

I think it's totally out of order that England play in a black strip.

rc

Moves
11 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Swiss Toni
Scotland looked terrible. Felt sorry for Romania to lose with two late tries.
yes, i fear the worse, shameful display, our scrum got decimated. I dont know why we
play Lamont, hes mince, hes always been mince, he plays in the centre as if hes a wing
forward rather than a back, all he does is run into the opposition, his handling is very
poor. Same with Paterson, hes too small for a full back. I dont hold out much hope
for us.

rc

Moves
11 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
I think it's totally out of order that England play in a black strip.
yes, surely the designers could have thought of something else.

Moves
11 Sep 11

Aussie Aussie Aussie

what a difference a 15 min break does.

F

Moves
11 Sep 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes, surely the designers could have thought of something else.
The designers were thinking of the merchandise bought by English fatty rugby fans who want to look slimmer as they venture from their armchairs and saunter around the city centre on a Saturday morning and want to be able to wipe their dirty hands on their shirts without having to wash it more than once a month.

F

Moves
11 Sep 11

I think it's totally out of order that Scotland play in what totally looks like a black strip.

p

Moves
11 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
The designers were thinking of the merchandise bought by English fatty rugby fans who want to look slimmer as they venture from their armchairs and saunter around the city centre on a Saturday morning and want to be able to wipe their dirty hands on their shirts without having to wash it more than once a month.
I think you could do us all a favour here , would you go up to one of these "fatty rugby fans " as you put it and give them your views on their shirts ,please .
I will send you some money if you do .😵😵

New York

Moves
11 Sep 11

To all South African/Welsh/Neutral fans who saw the game in Wellington:

James Hook's penalty in the first half - looked from my camera angles like it actually went over. Did it?

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
11 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Swiss Toni
To all South African/Welsh/Neutral fans who saw the game in Wellington:

James Hook's penalty in the first half - looked from my camera angles like it actually went over. Did it?
Dunno. Was touch'n'go. The guy in the best position to see said no, so...

Was justice for all the penalties they got that they were not penalised for themselves. I see the double standards referees apply against the boks is still going strong.

rc

Moves
11 Sep 11

Originally posted by Crowley
Dunno. Was touch'n'go. The guy in the best position to see said no, so...

Was justice for all the penalties they got that they were not penalised for themselves. I see the double standards referees apply against the boks is still going strong.
Boks in honesty didn't deserve to win that game, it was a travesty of justice that Wales lost.