Witness Lee and the Lord's Recovery Movement

Witness Lee and the Lord's Recovery Movement

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
@FMF

No. Not expecting no reaction.

Twelve years and maybe I'd like to hear from someone else, makes some sense though.

Go ahead, chase me around. All this thread has been is a lot of free advertisement for a very good servant of God, Brother Witness Lee.

You all have done a lot to bring him to the public's attention.

You can thank Dariusz, the gutless wonder for starting this thread.
So your eyes-gouged out bat banter IS somehow a criticism of me or it ISN'T?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 19

@FMF

You are dodging what I said:

You have insisted that billions of Christians who are not members of your cult are members of "Satanic" organizations.

Sigh. Once again, ALL that I wrote to refute your criticism about "Come OUT of her My people" meant ZERO to you.

So you repeat your accusations. So you just repeat like a broken record.

Isn't it a waste of time to talk to one like talking to a brick wall?

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
@FMF

You and your silly ass so sophisticated questions.
I don't think my questions are sophisticated at all. They are simply straightforward and they arise authentically from the message board conversation. Why are you so ruffled by on-topic discussion on a discussion forum?

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
Sigh. Once again, ALL that I wrote to refute your criticism about "Come OUT of her My people" meant ZERO to you.

So you repeat your accusations. So you just repeat like a broken record.

Isn't it a waste of time to talk to one like talking to a brick wall?
You are STILL dodging what I said: You have insisted that billions of Christians who are not members of your cult are members of "Satanic" organizations.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 19
3 edits

@FMF

Why are you so ruffled by on-topic discussion on a discussion forum?

Go start a thread and explain to everybody the wonderfulness of Agnostic / Atheism and WHY it is good to adopt that and all the great things it has done for you.

Promote what you love like dbjecker proposed. I mean ten or more years of your sophisticated pseudo questions is long enough.

You don't ask me anything to learn anything. You ask to show me and everyone else what you think you know.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
You and your silly ass so sophisticated questions. I'm in a bad mood today. See me latter when I just feel grumpy.
You should think about starting a blog.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19
1 edit

@sonship said
Go start a thread and explain to everybody the wonderfulness of Agnostic / Atheism and WHY it is good to adopt that and all the great things it has done for you.
Just go and read that dj2becker thread if you're interested.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 19
1 edit

@FMF

Just go and read that dj2becker thread if you're interested.

And if I am not I won't.

Dive, your Agnostic / Atheist helper of your Unitarianism could use some assistance. Got anything yet ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 19

@FMF

One day maybe I will. In the mean time this Forum is not DEFINED by perpetual back and forth with FMF ad infinitum.

That is not the definition of the Spirituality Forum - argue with FMF forever.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
Dive, your Agnostic / Atheist helper of your Unitarianism could use some assistance. Got anything yet ?
Maybe you need assistance? The two issues I raised with you remain unanswered and only partially obscured by your cloud of personal remarks and pompous clunky evasions.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
@FMF

One day maybe I will. In the mean time this Forum is not DEFINED by perpetual back and forth with FMF ad infinitum.

That is not the definition of the Spirituality Forum - argue with FMF forever.
More evasion and deflection.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 19
1 edit

@FMF

No, not talking to a brick wall for another ten years who just can't get something is not evasion.

I don't need to re-demonstrate it to some readers. They can see it themselves without endless repetition.

Besides, I never saw deniers of spiritual beings more upset about something about Satan. You're suppose to be apathetic about the existence of spiritual beings all.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
@FMF

No, not talking to a brick wall for another ten years who just can't get something is not evasion.

I don't need to re-demonstrate it to some readers. They can see it themselves without endless repetition.

Besides, I never saw deniers of the spiritual beings more upset about something about Satan. You're suppose to be apathetic about the existence of spiritual beings all.
Your group believes that hundreds and hundreds of millions of followers of Christ - billions perhaps - are members of "Satanic" organizations, does it not?

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
Besides, I never saw deniers of spiritual beings more upset about something about Satan. You're suppose to be apathetic about the existence of spiritual beings all.
"Upset"? "Apathetic"?

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
@FMF

Don't quit you day job to go into poetry writing.
"Poetry writing"?