What does the Abrahamic God want above all?

What does the Abrahamic God want above all?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
If the rules allow us to function in a healthy manner without issues why wouldn’t we?
And you agree a creator has authority over their creation?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
And you agree a creator has authority over their creation?
Yes, always have you think this is news?

Moves
29 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
So the mess the world is in is ultimately God’s responsibility?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
So a creator of a website, such as RHP, has authority over their own website (their creation) and if they choose to ban a poster that poster shouldn't return under a new account?

F

Moves
29 Mar 23

@divegeester said
So the mess the world is in is ultimately God’s responsibility?
Romans 13 1

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
So a creator of a website, such as RHP, has authority over their own website (their creation) and if they choose to ban a poster that poster shouldn't return under a new account?
Why not, he designed it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You accept that within The Creation the Creator set it up as He sees fit and those who would enter into His Kingdom will only be allowed to enter it as He says?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
Why not, he designed it.
You posted previously it didn't bother you if a banned poster returned with a new account.

You seem a little inconsistent.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You posted previously it didn't bother you if a banned poster returned with a new account.

You seem a little inconsistent.
It’s was supposed to bother me why? There are a few people who keep showing up just to trade insults with some here, and some here who take great delight in doing the same.

They don’t add much to conversation because if they try they will shortly show their dislike of some here, then that’s all they do, get and receive insults. They end up rather quickly revealing themselves and are thrown out once again.

I am not a hall monitor here whose job it is root these people out. Are we assigned that job, I never got the memo 📝 so the self appointed guardians of the chess site can do it. I am not required or feel it is necessary for me to do anything one way or another.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
It’s was supposed to bother me why? There are a few people who keep showing up just to trade insults with some here, and some here who take great delight in doing the same.

They don’t add much to conversation because if they try they will shortly show their dislike of some here, then that’s all they do, get and receive insults. They end up rather quickly revealing themsel ...[text shortened]... site can do it. I am not required or feel it is necessary for me to do anything one way or another.
What if a sinner was banned from Heaven by God and you discovered they had snuck in anyway to cause trouble. Would you be nonchalant about them being there?

F

Moves
29 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
I am not a hall monitor here whose job it is root these people out.
You are trying hard to sneer at people who are supportive of Russ and his website, but your junior high school reference makes you sound facile rather than the people you are sneering at.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What if a sinner was banned from Heaven by God and you discovered they had snuck in anyway to cause trouble. Would you be nonchalant about them being there?
All sinners banned from heaven by God, only those in Christ are redeemed by Jesus’ blood. There are but two places in the Kingdom of God, He is the judge not me, He is redeemer not me.

F

Moves
29 Mar 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I am not required or feel it is necessary for me to do anything one way or another.
The poster in question claimed my children were the result of rapes, he made fun of my father in law dying, and mocked me about my wife nearly dying in 2020. You know this because I told you about it point blank more than once. And here you are, a non-subscriber parasite prattling on about "hall monitors" and not caring "one way or another". Do you, like sonship, claim that "Jesus is flowing through" you?

Moves
29 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
Such as your last couple of posts to Rajk999 in that other thread, for example?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
All sinners banned from heaven by God, only those in Christ are redeemed by Jesus’ blood. There are but two places in the Kingdom of God, He is the judge not me, He is redeemer not me.
It is true that Russ isn't all-powerful, like your God, and therefore requires help from the community here to alert banned posters who have returned with a new account. - This particular banned member, who made abhorrent references to FMFs family, should provoke more from you than a shrug of the shoulders.