transfusions

transfusions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
15 May 14
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Who is "simply engaging a personal preference which may have no other basis than what is socially acceptable or an emotional basis"? Surely we only have only your typed words here to assure us that you were not "simply engaging a personal preference which may have no other basis than what is socially acceptable or an emotional basis"? Once you brandish subjectiv ...[text shortened]... y losing your way in debate about spiritual matters with people whose beliefs differ from yours?
Ok so you are calling me a liar, i did not really read the Gita, I have not attempted to read the Koran and see if it contains the doctrines of Mutta and Halali, I have not examined the doctrines of purgatory and transubstantiation , the trinity etc so as to determine their veracity.

Now if you could have stuck to a rational basis for your claims i could stomach that but to insinuate that i am dishonest is beneath my dignity for anyone can see that when i post on a religious topic i try to provide reference, goodbye I refuse to waste my time being insulted by you.

F

Moves
15 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Ok so you are calling me a liar, i did not really read the Gita, I have not attempted to read the Koran and see if it contains the doctrines of Mutta and Halali, I have not examined the doctrines of purgatory and transubstantiation , the trinity etc so as to determine their veracity.
I haven't called you a "liar". I have observed that you characterize other people's beliefs ~ which are different from yours ~ as being taken from a "spiritual buffet", but do not characterize your own beliefs as being selected from a "spiritual buffet" even when you describe your own personal process and arrival at a personal preference thusly:

"I searched all kinds of religions and read all kinds of religious books. Listened to preachers hindhus muslims seihks hari krishnis catholics protestants mormons bahai and the one that appealed to me was Jehovahs Witnesses." [page 9].

F

Moves
15 May 14

Now if you could have stuck to a rational basis for your claims i could stomach that but to insinuate that i am dishonest is beneath my dignity for anyone can see that when i post on a religious topic i try to provide reference, goodbye I refuse to waste my time being insulted by you.
This still does not address the two observations that I made in the 2nd post down on page 10.

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
15 May 14
1 edit

Indeed, our friend had and i quote stated that i 'had nothing interesting to say', a put down emphasizing his alleged superiority
I just had to come back briefly to point this out...
By Robbie in a previous post (targeted at myself):

"When you do post something interesting i may respond and then again i may simply dismiss it."

Perhaps you are confused, but it was you who put me down, and not the other way round... is that small and concise enough for you?

This debate was never about superiority... it was simply about right and wrong,
and much of the latter has been largely demonstrated by yourself and yourself alone.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
I just had to come back briefly to point this out...
By Robbie in a previous post (targeted at myself):

[b]"When you do post something interesting i may respond and then again i may simply dismiss it."

Perhaps you are confused, but it was you who put me down, and not the other way round... is that small and concise enough for you?

This ...[text shortened]... and wrong,
and much of the latter has been largely demonstrated by yourself and yourself alone.[/b]
Another blockbuster of a round for Robbie he is of the ropes and dancing.

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by redbarons
Another blockbuster of a round for Robbie he is of the ropes and dancing.
If this really was a boxing match, the ref would have put a stop to it long ago...
and Robbie might - just might - have been able to recover enough strength to walk again.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 May 14

sorry i rarely read anything over a paragraph, these jaywill style walls of text are both unnecessary and tedious...
A bit like your pal Galveston used to do before he disappeared in the wake of "etiquette-gate" huh?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 May 14

I think FMF can keep this thread to take home as a trophy?

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by divegeester
I think FMF can keep this thread to take home as a trophy?
Seconded.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 May 14

Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
Seconded.
Redbarons THE REFEREE still has ROBBIE way ahead on points you boys talk the talk but the ZEN MASTER walks the walk.robbie is at least half right no jesus if I could just persuade him that god is a crock he would take the contest.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 14

Redbarons THE REFEREE still has ROBBIE way ahead on points you boys talk the talk but the ZEN MASTER walks the walk.robbie is at least half right no jesus if I could just persuade him that god is a crock he would take the contest.
Does your tongue flap out of your mouth when you run?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 14

Now if you could have stuck to a rational basis for your claims ...[text shortened]... gious topic i try to provide reference, goodbye I refuse to waste my time being insulted by you.
You have been well and truly owned in this thread. Caught and called out, in your hypocrisy in a sharp observation by FMF. You would do well to read his observation and consider your position.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 14

Does your tongue flap out of your mouth when you run?
at least I don't have piss flaps like you

rc

Moves
17 May 14

You have been well and truly owned in this thread. Caught and called out, in your hypocrisy in a sharp observation by FMF. You would do well to read his observation and consider your position.
FMF is a tabloid journalist that searches garbage cans for some soiled vestige with which to concoct a libelous story, 64squaresoflame is a megalomaniac who irrationally states that I have nothing of interest to say and then seeks to engage me in conversation and you are an FMF flunkie with no rational basis for anything you have ever said evah! You are best served dropped kicked over the moon! I mock the pretense of everything you are, you represent and you will ever be! You don't walk the walk you simply drool the drool!

rc

Moves
17 May 14
1 edit

at least I don't have piss flaps like you
LOL, I have often wondered if he sits before his PC in some floral dress, rollers in his hair, bitchin about why the bin men were late on Tuesday. This concludes the matter entirely.