Thou Shalt Not Repeat Others ??

Thou Shalt Not Repeat Others ??

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 19

@sonship said
@divegeester
5 long posts in succession, dozens of edits, posting through the night, hairdryer ranting.

Wheels coming off the wagon.

Zero indication of a false teaching taught by Watchman Nee or Witneess Lee.

stats on number of posts and edits,
notes on time of day posting,
vague dismissals by pet undefined slang terms,
imaginative wishful thinking,
etc.

The usual non-conclusive trollish irrelevancies from Divegeester.
But this thread is a non-starter sonship. What is there to discuss apart from your OP abort you posting the thoughts of other people.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 19
4 edits

So where are we in this thread?

ZERO argument that it is wrong to repeat other servants of God.
ZERO evidence that the charge of Modalism applies to Witness Lee.
ZERO evidence that Watchman Nee or Witness Lee taught a false teaching from the Bible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 19
6 edits

Now here is an irony.

World renown Atheist Christopher Hitchens can declare that "Religion poisons everything" and sceptics of the Christian faith hoot in approval and delight.

World renown Atheist Richard Dawkins can say people of Christian faith are wicked and probably need to be put in mental institutions. And many atheists approve.

But when a servant of God declares that the degraded problematic religious Babylon, that "Prostitute" of Revelation 17,18,19 that has corrupted the earth, is to be eliminated and judged in the end times, and rejoices, then IRONICALLY an atheist protests that that is not fair to other Christians.

Of course Ghost was careful not to say that. The innuendo of the usage of the quotation from Lee seems obvious to me to mean to him, Lee's unfairness towards other Christians.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 19

@sonship said

ZERO evidence that Watchman Nee or Witness Lee taught a false teaching from the Bible.
Correct as long as you cite sources and where you are not copy/pasting you reference and acknowledge the human originator of the message, idea, concept, teaching.

No one cares
No one cares

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 19

@divegeester

Oh, Excuse me, Your Arrogance!
You ordained to speak for everybody here now?

What are you? the Forum's Pope ?

F

Moves
01 Apr 19
1 edit

@sonship said
The vast majority of the conversations you have here on this forum are with Rajk999, divegeester, Ghost of a Duke and me.

Rajk999 and divegeester are virtually - or relatively speaking - almost the only Christians who can be bothered to engage your regurgitation of Witness Lee's ideas. Almost nobody else seems to care.

You probably do Witness Lee's teaching a disservice with your ugly personality and sanctimonious temper. Why not offer links to Witness Lee's teaching and then stop treating this place as your blog and join in the conversations in the community and let people see what you assert is Jesus "flowing" through you, and you supposedly "becoming more like Jesus".

At the moment, you spend a lot of time just being an unpleasant zealot on the internet, seething malignantly every time your preening is interrupted or your feathers are ruffled.

If you respect Witness Lee's teaching, let it speak for itself [offer links] and stop repelling people with your vainglorious and narcissistic online disinhibition which I can hardly think anyone here would want to emulate.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

Oh, Excuse me, Your Arrogance!

What are you? the Forum's Pope ?
I’m speaking for myself, my opinion based on observations here.

You made three points: 1) I responded to, 2) and 3) no one seems to care about.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Apr 19

@sonship said

This is where we are at:

1. Plagiarism is wrong sonship. Stop doing it.

...That's it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Apr 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Ghosts bomb quotation revisited. [my bolding this time]

"We do not care for Christianity, we do not care for Christendom, we do not care for the Roman Catholic Church, and we do not care for all the denominations, because in the Bible it says that the great Babylon is fallen. This is a declaration. Christianity is fallen, Christendom is fall ...[text shortened]...

And a second time they said, Hallelujah! And her smoke goes up forever and ever."
'Hallelujah' is invariably used in this forum in an unpleasant manner. A recent example is Darfius rambling on about how 'all' atheists are despicable creatures (or words to that effect) and then ended his tirade with a triumphant Hallelujah! - Romans too would often do the same.

I'll leave it up to the reader to decipher what Witness Lee was doing when he wrote, 'Christianity is fallen, Christendom is fallen, Catholicism is fallen, and all the denominations are fallen. Hallelujah!'

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Apr 19
5 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

'Hallelujah' is invariably used in this forum in an unpleasant manner. A recent example is Darfius rambling on about how 'all' atheists are despicable creatures (or words to that effect) and then ended his tirade with a triumphant Hallelujah! - Romans too would often do the same.

Take that up with Darfius.

I'll leave it up to the reader to decipher what Witness Lee was doing when he wrote, 'Christianity is fallen, Christendom is fallen, Catholicism is fallen, and all the denominations are fallen. Hallelujah!'

That's right. Let them read Revelation chapters 17 - 19, which forms much of the background for that particular message, and decide what was in the speaker's heart.

Let them also read much more of the book Seven Spirits for the Local Churches.

My bolding, Notice chapter 10.

The Seven Spirits for the Local Churches
CONTENTS

1. The Intensified Spirit
2. God’s Revelation and God’s Recovery
3. The Four Visions in Revelation
4. The Local Churches Being for Eating and Drinking Christ
5. The Burning Fire and the Flowing Water
6. The Christ in Revelation
7. Christ’s Requirements of the Local Churches
8. Revelation Being a Book of Life
9. Revelation Being a Book of Praise
10.Revelation Being a Book of Victory

Messages given
by Brother Witness Lee in the evening meetings of the 1969 summer conference in Los Angeles, California, on July 4 through 13, and were originally published in The Stream, Vol. 7, No. 4, November 1, 1969, and Vol. 8, No. 1 and No. 2, February 1 and May 1, 1970.

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?id=18FF08C4

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Apr 19

@sonship

'The Lord is not building His church in Christendom, which is composed of the apostate Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant denominations. This...is being fulfilled through the Lord's recovery, in which the building of the genuine church is being accomplished...Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, as well as Judaism, all [have] become an organization of Satan.'

Witness Lee

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Apr 19
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

'The Lord is not building His church in Christendom, which is composed of the apostate Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant denominations. This...is being fulfilled through the Lord's recovery, in which the building of the genuine church is being accomplished...Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, as well as Judaism, all [have] become an organization of Satan.'

Witness Lee

You are always scolding me about plagiarism.
In this context lazy incomplete referencing shows hypocritically shallow integrity of the critic.

Please REFERENCE more fully where you got this quote. Let me see source, and not just the name.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 19

F

Moves
01 Apr 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
You are always scolding me about plagiarism.
Ghost of a Duke wasn't passing off writing as his own. He indicated that it was Witness Lee's writing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Apr 19
7 edits

Readers, my time may be limited today.

But I want you to notice something here. Atheists may say the worst things about Christianity and organized religion such as "religion poisons everything". "Everything" is poisoned by religion announces Christopher Hitchens. (See God is not Great by Christopher Hitchens)

But if a servant of Jesus Christ CARING to rescue the situation and levels frank ministry to HELP the building of the church, atheists like Ghost-of-a-Duke here rise up in protest.

This is so ironic to me.

"We atheists can damn Christianity all we want.
But you Christians wanting to apply some strong medicine to help the believers, can't do so. We will cry with crocodile tears HOW UNFAIR you are."

The hypocrisy is monumental.