Thou Shalt Not Repeat Others ??

Thou Shalt Not Repeat Others ??

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Mar 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I just apologized to Rajk999 on thread You Are Invited.

But I still think I wrote that he either acted like or spoke like an idiot. But I could be mistaken.

Now you DON'T need to bring this up again?
Or you DO need to keep bringing this up again?

Is there some more you can squeeze out of this old incident ?
Rajk neither cares for nor needs an apology. Rajk thinks that you need to fix your personal problems one of which is causing you to think that people read these long nonsensical posts that contain loads of false doctrines.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Mar 19
1 edit

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I just apologized to Rajk999 on thread You Are Invited.

But I still think I wrote that he either acted like or spoke like an idiot. But I could be mistaken.

Now you DON'T need to bring this up again?
Or you DO need to keep bringing this up again?

Is there some more you can squeeze out of this old incident ?
I think its belonging to a cult called the Watchman Nee Cult is part of your problem. You sure do not belong to Christ.

Moves
30 Mar 19

@rajk999 said
Rajk neither cares for nor needs an apology. Rajk thinks that you need to fix your personal problems one of which is causing you to think that people read these long nonsensical posts that contain loads of false doctrines.
Apologies sir for bringing up the 'idiot' thing.

😀

Sonship, of course, misses the point that it was not just the childish insult that is pertinent, but the fact that he actively sought scripture to support his position in making such an insult.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19
5 edits

@Rajk999

I think its belonging to a cult called the Watchman Nee Cult is part of your problem. You sure do not belong to Christ.

Now what do you mean by that ?

Generalizations are too vague.

I don't belong to a group OWNED by Watchman Nee.
So maybe instead of talking about "his cult," you could simply refer to the topmost offending INCORRECT teaching from Brother Nee which you deem is contrary to the Scripture.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19
2 edits

You're called out Rajk999, on your vague criticism.

Please do so here in your next post to me.
And if you DON'T point out precisely something wrong in a concrete way with something Nee taught, I'll take your comment as uninformed, cheap, ignorant, slanderous, libel, without a little bit of substance.

Gossip doesn't count.
And you MUST realize by now that ANYONE whose name is mentioned on the Internet has SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE to be her or his critic like "The Rip Off Report".

Somebody on the Internet will gossip complaining-ly about something whoever you are.

Your turn - TWO MAJOR wrong things taught by Watchman Nee or just ONE.

Rumor and Gossip don't count. Substantiation counts.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19

Oh Ghost, I think you can sleep better now.

Old Rjk999 couldn't care less that I said something about idiot to him.

Watch him now though, to prove that Watchman Nee taught some cultish heretical teaching.

That's his next task here.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Mar 19

@sonship said
You're called out Rajk999, on your vague criticism.

Please do so here in your next post to me.
And if you DON'T point out precisely something wrong in a concrete way with something Nee taught, I'll take your comment as uninformed, cheap, ignorant, slanderous, libel, without a little bit of substance.

Gossip doesn't count.
And you MUST realize by now that ANYONE whos ...[text shortened]... taught by Watchman Nee or just ONE.

Rumor and Gossip don't count. Substantiation counts.
Been there done that and dont care to waste my time on you.
Not many people here read your posts anyhow.
Try taking a poll and see if anyone read what you write.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Apologies sir for bringing up the 'idiot' thing.

😀

Sonship, of course, misses the point that it was not just the childish insult that is pertinent, but the fact that he actively sought scripture to support his position in making such an insult.
No apology necessary Ghost. 😀

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19
1 edit

@Rajk999

Been there done that and dont care to waste my time on you.
Not many people here read your posts anyhow.
Try taking a poll and see if anyone read what you write.

You HAVEN'T been there.
And you HAVEN'T done that with any success.

And TRYING to do so in the past WAS indeed a waste of your time.

Now if you CANNOT mention a false teaching of Watchman Nee (watch this) STOP SOUNDING LIKE AN IDIOT.

Moves
30 Mar 19

@sonship said

Watch him now though, to prove that Watchman Nee taught some cultish heretical teaching.

Looks like you missed my above comments:

'Sonship, of course, misses the point that it was not just the childish insult that is pertinent, but the fact that he actively sought scripture to support his position in making such an insult.'

Moves
30 Mar 19

@sonship said

In the meantime, here is some criticism of Witness Lee:

Critics have accused Witness Lee and the local churches of teaching modalism, due to his identification of Christ with the Spirit based on 1 Corinthians 15:45 and 2 Corinthians 3:17. According to modalism (a heresy condemned by the early church) the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are not eternally co-existent, but are three successive manifestations of God. Similarly, because of his reading of Isaiah 9:6, which says that the Son given to mankind will be called the eternal Father, Witness Lee has been accused of teaching patripassianism (a subcategory of modalism).

(Wiki).

Moves
30 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@sonship

Last time you requested I find the post where you called Rajk an idiot, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and accommodatingly tracked down the post concerned that clearly validated what I had said. Upon seeing this you said you 'might' apologize and then disappeared from the thread for a couple of days.
This is bang on typical sonship behaviour; he’s done it a least twice over the “beings on other world” fiasco.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19
8 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke
Okay Ghost. Remember, being mentioned on the Internet AND having been criticized is virtually. I bet you could find critical comments SOMEWHERE about The Beatles or Socrates or apple pie or love itself or life itself.

Are you ready to argue on behalf of some criticisms you read in cyberspace ?

In the meantime, here is some criticism of Witness Lee:

Critics have accused Witness Lee and the local churches of teaching modalism,

Criticism DEBUNKED.
The late Walter Martin (the 1970s,80s Bible Answer Man prior to Hank Hennagraf) tried this.

You can read about it for the next half hour.

https://contendingforthefaith.org/en/tag/modalism/

due to his identification of Christ with the Spirit based on 1 Corinthians 15:45 and 2 Corinthians 3:17.

Now if for years, I, a definite learner from Witness Lee had been arguing Modalism here THERE WOULD BE NO CONTROVERSY BETWEEN ME AND poster DIVEGEESTER.

Divegeester is a Modalist and we've been at each other ad nauseum, ad infinitum. Our frequent debates about the nature of God demonstrate that as one quite heavily leaning on the ministry of Witness Lee, I have not taught Modalism.

Otherwise, Divegeester and I would have been singing Kumbaya now for years. And you know we don't agree on much, especially about the Father - Son - Holy Spirit - Triune God.

A Modalist would disdain to mention three-oneness or Trinity or Triune God.

This was a misunderstanding because Witness Lee does not make verses fight against each other. He let each verse SPEAK what it would SPEAK. Ie . The Lord is the Spirit - 2 Cor. 3:17 and the last Adam became a life giving Spirit - 1 Cor. 15:45b.

According to modalism (a heresy condemned by the early church) the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are not eternally co-existent,

Lee TAUGHT that the THREE ARE ... eternally coexistent.
I simply use the handy Search Engine at www.ministrybooks.org on the word COEXISTING and see how many hits I get and can use.

A Sample: The first hit! An OUTLINE on the nature of God from Truth Lessons by Witness Lee. [my bolding]
TRUTH LESSONS—LEVEL ONE
LESSON TWO
THE TRIUNE GOD
OUTLINE

God being only one.
God having the aspect of three—the Father, the Son, and the Spirit:
God speaking as I and also as Us.
The matter of the Father, the Son, and the Spirit.
The Father, the Son, and the Spirit coexisting simultaneously from eternity to eternity:
The Father, the Son, and the Spirit all being God:
The Father being God.
The Son being God.
The Spirit being God.
The Father, the Son, and the Spirit all being eternal:
The Father being eternal.
The Son being eternal.
The Spirit being eternal.
The Father, the Son, and the Spirit coexisting simultaneously.

https://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=11FD4ECD47

Latter in the book ...
C. The Father, the Son, and the Spirit
Coexisting
Simultaneously

John 14:16-17 says, “And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may be with you forever; even the Spirit of reality.” In these two verses the Son says that He will pray to the Father that the Father may send the Spirit. Hence, the Father, the Son, and the Spirit exist together at the same time.

In Ephesians 3:14-17 Paul says that he will pray to the Father that He would grant us to be strengthened with power through His Spirit into our inner man, that Christ may make His home in our hearts. In this passage we have the Father, the Spirit, and Christ the Son. All three exist together at the same time. The Scriptures do not say that the Father existed for a period of time, then the Son came; and that after another period of time, the Son no longer exists but has been replaced by the Spirit. Not one verse says this. This portion of the Word shows that the Father hears the prayer, the Spirit strengthens the saints, and the Son—Christ—makes His home in our hearts. From this we can also see clearly that all Three coexist simultaneously.

Second Corinthians 13:14 says, “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.” Here it mentions the grace of Christ the Son, the love of God the Father, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. All Three exist together at the same time.

Therefore, we do not believe that the Father ceased to exist and was replaced by the Son, then after another period of time the Son was replaced by the Spirit. We believe that the Three—Father, Son, and Spirit—are eternal and co-existent.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19
1 edit

Wiki continues:

but are three successive manifestations of God. Similarly, because of his reading of Isaiah 9:6, which says that the Son given to mankind will be called the eternal Father, Witness Lee has been accused of teaching patripassianism (a subcategory of modalism).

(Wiki).

Been accused, yes. Accusation shown not TRUE? Definitely.

Another sample from God's New Testament Economy by Witness Lee.

Also, the Son with the Father by the Spirit came to be the embodiment of the Triune God (Col. 2:9). This One is the Triune God embodied. Do not consider that the Son could be alone, separated from the Father or from the Spirit. According to the entire revelation of the Bible, the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are coexisting and coinhering from eternity past to eternity future. Coexisting means “to exist together at the same time,” but coinhering means “to exist within one another, to abide in each other.” When the Lord Jesus told Philip that He was in the Father and that the Father was in Him, this is coinhering. It is easy to demonstrate the coexistence of three items. It is more than difficult, however, to demonstrate the coinherence of three items. How marvelous it is that the three of the Godhead coexist and coinhere from eternity to eternity!

https://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=11FF4FC246

Moves
31 Mar 19

Sonship in hair drier mode.